Check your account email address ×

Cross Country 2022

1 minute ago, Palu49 said:

Revering has been tearing it up lately

Indeed, seems that new Cross Country racer from Polaris with 'nothing but new plastic' is working out for them

• Like 2

Just now, ZR6000RR said:

Is it a podium?

close, but not quite... seeing how BRP's XC racing effort has sucked for so long I'm impressed Wes is making it work so quickly.  he beat plenty of Cat & Poo racers with it... and I know some of the names and brands in the DNF category if you want to discuss that too.  

7 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

close, but not quite... seeing how BRP's XC racing effort has sucked for so long I'm impressed Wes is making it work so quickly.  he beat plenty of Cat & Poo racers with it... and I know some of the names and brands in the DNF category if you want to discuss that too.  

As I said, tough conditions today. Zach could have won yesterday by 5 minutes. He owned it! He eased up the last two big time. Sled was dialed in!

39 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Is it just me or does the pro class seem small on participation numbers?

You have a few racers out with injuries.  AC is out from crashing at the Soo.  Alex is out from his crash at the 500.  Re is out from a crash last year.  Chad Lian isn't racing COR at the moment.  Some don't race ice races, etc.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

You have a few racers out with injuries.  AC is out from crashing at the Soo.  Alex is out from his crash at the 500.  Re is out from a crash last year.  Chad Lian isn't racing COR at the moment.  Some don't race ice races, etc.

This was not an ice race. We could not get down to it. To much snow and slush.

8 minutes ago, fortune46x said:

Selby has more time on the AC xc sled then anyone in this chat - and he said his skidoo works better than his cat did. 

So how many races has he won on this supposed better sled? None so far. Guess he is just ass kissing BRP as they are paying him. 

4 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

So how many races has he won on this supposed better sled? None so far. Guess he is just ass kissing BRP as they are paying him. 

lol are you sure they are paying him ? and what reason would he have to lie to me ?

1 minute ago, fortune46x said:

lol are you sure they are paying him ? and what reason would he have to lie to me ?

No reason for you to lie on what he said but he is racing a Doo so I don't see him bragging up a sled that he actually won some races on. Would be suicide for his ride. But don't let facts get in the way. 

7 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

No reason for you to lie on what he said but he is racing a Doo so I don't see him bragging up a sled that he actually won some races on. Would be suicide for his ride. But don't let facts get in the way. 

He sheared off two bolts in the skid on the i500 and still finished 3rd with using extra work time. - facts. 

Using the excuse that tough conditions prevented Zach from winning is silly. Everyone is faced with the same issues and obstacles. 

Thats like saying in the 2016-17 snocross season tucker lost the championship because snow conditions weren't right vs saying the ctech2 mod was a pile of fuck to try to tune (which they ended up going back to his 15-16 season mod later in the year to try to salvage a championship but I'm sure you knew that) 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, fortune46x said:

He sheared off two bolts in the skid on the i500 and still finished 3rd with using extra work time. - facts. 

Using the excuse that tough conditions prevented Zach from winning is silly. Everyone is faced with the same issues and obstacles. 

Thats like saying in the 2016-17 snocross season tucker lost the championship because snow conditions weren't right vs saying the ctech2 mod was a pile of fuck to try to tune (which they ended up going back to his 15-16 season mod later in the year to try to salvage a championship but I'm sure you knew that) 

Every racer had issues on the 500. Every one. Even Zach had some issues. Cat was just better, the last three years btw, than Wes and his fancy new, not winning doo. He has to say nice things about it. Just the way it is. It amazes me how people can say shit like you did and not get that he is tied to that POS for the rest of the year. Good, bad or otherwise, he has not won a race with said brand yet. Until he does, his Cats were much better!

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, fortune46x said:

I really dont follow snow cross. Not since the X games dumped it. Would rather be riding. 

6 minutes ago, fortune46x said:

:lmao:

4 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Every racer had issues on the 500. Every one. Even Zach had some issues. Cat was just better, the last three years btw, than Wes and his fancy new, not winning doo. He has to say nice things about it. Just the way it is. It amazes me how people can say shit like you did and not get that he is tied to that POS for the rest of the year. Good, bad or otherwise, he has not won a race with said brand yet. Until he does, his Cats were much better!

You do realize he has no deal with skidoo right? he could go back to cat tomorrow if he wanted to. 

3 minutes ago, fortune46x said:

You do realize he has no deal with skidoo right? he could go back to cat tomorrow if he wanted to. 

Well he is riding a Doo so you think he is going to talk bad about it? You have to have a few living brains cells still firing I hope.  Probably not though. Trying to start a type fight with someone you do not even know. You go girl!

5 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Well he is riding a Doo so you think he is going to talk bad about it? You have to have a few living brains cells still firing I hope.  Probably not though. Trying to start a type fight with someone you do not even know. You go girl!

The only one dishing out personal insults is you ? I am telling you facts and its hurting your feelings apparently. 

He's riding a doo yes, he has talked bad about it yes, but its still better than his cat to him. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1