Check your account email address ×

Is HSR a FAGGOT?

is hsr a faggot?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. do you think steevie, current fsce resident, is a faggot?

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Also, if I ever make it up there, ( Ontario ) I'm gonna talk to some real estate agents about waterfront  on Georgian Bay, Parry Sound. 

I'll also talk to some lawyers about residency and/or citizenship. 

Unless you have serious coin don't waste Real Estate Agents time, waterfront property around here is through the roof, a combination of people cashing out city properties and escaping north and a general lack of available places

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, oldslowsledder said:

Unless you have serious coin don't waste Real Estate Agents time, waterfront property around here is through the roof, a combination of people cashing out city properties and escaping north and a general lack of available places

Well, I have a few dollar bills, OSS.   :dunno: 

7 minutes ago, oldslowsledder said:

He’s bluffing.

He talks about it here (NH Lake Waterfront) too.

Can’t afford to fix his roof nor car. Talks about it though. Also talks about buying a sled and boat.

Lots of talk. 0 action.

Edited by CFM
  • Like 2

• Gold Member

Also, if I ever make it up there, ( Ontario ) I'm gonna talk to some real estate agents about waterfront  on Georgian Bay, Parry Sound. 

I'll also talk to some lawyers about residency and/or citizenship. 

I don’t see any waterfront plots might have to look little inland settle for bay view.

5683AFC0-E0EA-4376-B097-B31FBFD348CD.png

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

I don’t see any waterfront plots might have to look little inland settle for bay view.

5683AFC0-E0EA-4376-B097-B31FBFD348CD.png

You think that's funny?

You fat bastid, you'll be croakin' in Peterboro, and I'll be wailin' through " THE GAP " on MUSKOKA in a 34 TUFF with  a 1350 Mercruiser, at a buck thirty!!

FUCK OFF, needle-dinked bug fukker!!

You will never buy a Tuff. They are so barriw you’ll never fit in one.plus, you don’t even have enough money to own all of your house. Lol

Edited by CFM
  • Like 1

Frankie, you're such a fruitcake!! I don't wanna' kill ya' or nothin', but I do wish I could make it up to ALASKA some day, and just choke you out. 

As for HSR, I wish I could find a way to leave this place next year and go to Ontario for at least a week or more. 

I wanna go fishing up there, I wanna look up two buds from this site, I wanna go to TUFF BOATS in Cambridge, and if HSR wants to meet up with us for lobsters, steaks and booze, he'll be more than welcome. 

when you coming to Fairbanks you old scared faggot?

39 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

epic ownage :lol:

lock it up OT

Nah you've been getting owned daily worse than that. BTW why would you have to fight with your family for land??? Why wouldn't they just give you some if you deserve it???

6 minutes ago, HSR said:

Nah you've been getting owned daily worse than that. BTW why would you have to fight with your family for land??? Why wouldn't they just give you some if you deserve it???

ive been making you look like the retarded know nothing clown you are since march bitch. dont try and act like you and the hcs boyfriend crew are anything.

my aunties and uncles from my dads side all hate my dad because of 2 reasons, they are jealous of him, and they want the land themselves. it is a seriously fucked up situation, all of Lawrence's and Josephine's children and grandchildren are embroiled in a huge family fight. my grandmother Josephine had like 500k in the bank and so this is where most of the hate comes from. half of the snitches in my cases were these family members trying to get rid of me so i will have none of it. i dont know how many of Josephine's children are alive today, around 7 or 8, and there are 3 different teams counting my own. Josephine passed away in 2019, so it's only been 2 years since the major battles have begun, i did not get any money but i will get the land

10 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

but i will get the land

No,no you won't :lol: Here's an idea,,get a job and buy your own land instead of looking for handouts. You don't have a pot to piss in nor a window to throw it out of so how do you plan on building a road ,shop,house????? Gubberment cheese???

1 minute ago, HSR said:

No,no you won't :lol: Here's an idea,,get a job and buy your own land instead of looking for handouts. You don't have a pot to piss in nor a window to throw it out of so how do you plan on building a road ,shop,house????? Gubberment cheese???

thanks for diagreeing with me to let your retardation prove my point. good job

2 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

thanks

Almost as good as 320 acres ,500hp Focus,150hp Ultra,building a shop. But not quite. Remember that time when you said I wasn't Irish??? That was funny :lol:

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

Almost as good as 320 acres ,500hp Focus,150hp Ultra,building a shop. But not quite. Remember that time when you said I wasn't Irish??? That was funny :lol:

it is an anomaly for such a retarded faggot to hail from Ireland. you are probably the only retarded faggot from Ireland i will ever hear about in my life. you're originally from northern ireland i bet, couldn't make it in the real Ireland, too weak and retarded, needed that welfare from england

21 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

it is an anomaly for such a retarded faggot to hail from Ireland. you are probably the only retarded faggot from Ireland i will ever hear about in my life. you're originally from northern ireland i bet, couldn't make it in the real Ireland, too weak and retarded, needed that welfare from england

Read the certificate dummy ,it says Dublin right on it. Damn you're slow.:owned:

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

You think that's funny?

You fat bastid, you'll be croakin' in Peterboro, and I'll be wailin' through " THE GAP " on MUSKOKA in a 34 TUFF with  a 1350 Mercruiser, at a buck thirty!!

FUCK OFF, needle-dinked bug fukker!!

We’ll let be honest here your old the only place your moving is assisted living.

• Haha 1