Check your account email address ×

Is HSR a FAGGOT?

is hsr a faggot?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. do you think steevie, current fsce resident, is a faggot?

Just now, HSR said:

ooofffff that's pretty lame

it's good for 1972 when these trucks first came out. i will likely run the truck for a while but then gut it and sell the 2wd turbo 400, keep the dually axle and big block for something else. probably my 2 door tahoe

6 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

it's good for 1972 when these trucks first came out. i will likely run the truck for a while but then gut it and sell the 2wd turbo 400, keep the dually axle and big block for something else. probably my 2 door tahoe

Why don't you open a junk yard? No seriously, There's probably money to be made in used auto parts. Tanana is too small to support a yard, but maybe somewhere along that road, east of Tanana? Manley Hot Springs, or west of Fairbanks. 

On 9/6/2021 at 8:41 PM, FrankieJames7 said:

hey faggot, how many acres do you own? there's a new rich boy in town and it's me

On 9/6/2021 at 11:15 PM, FrankieJames7 said:

160, this is my lake front property faggot ACRES Abstract for AKFF 016651 (blm.gov)

So just to clarify,,,first it was 320,,,then 160 lakefront,,,,then 75 of prime acreage,,, now you're going to court,representing yourself and fighting for ???? 32 acres???? Is that right??? No road access,,, no electricity??? 

Damn @Polaris 550's 157 acres sounds much nicer now. 

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Why don't you open a junk yard? No seriously, There's probably money to be made in used auto parts. Tanana is too small to support a yard, but maybe somewhere along that road, east of Tanana? Manley Hot Springs, or west of Fairbanks. 

i work at one in fairbanks. the bendpak is installed at a tow yard

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

So just to clarify,,,first it was 320,,,then 160 lakefront,,,,then 75 of prime acreage,,, now you're going to court,representing yourself and fighting for ???? 32 acres???? Is that right??? No road access,,, no electricity??? 

Damn @Polaris 550's 157 acres sounds much nicer now. 

go move in with him

10 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

go move in with him

Why???? I have a home?? You??? 

So yes to the rest then,,,it was all a bullshit story,,,new rich kid in town :lol: What are the odds you end up with nothing,,I'm guessing pretty good. Anyhow,,cool story Pinocchio :thumbsup: You really showed us :lol:

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

Why???? I have a home?? You??? 

So yes to the rest then,,,it was all a bullshit story,,,new rich kid in town :lol: What are the odds you end up with nothing,,I'm guessing pretty good. Anyhow,,cool story Pinocchio :thumbsup: You really showed us :lol:

because he's your gay boyfriend faggot, why else?

Just now, FrankieJames7 said:

because he's your gay boyfriend faggot, why else?

Is that all you got for insults is "your gay" and "ur boyfriend"?? Really??? Do the meth heads you hang out with laugh at that stuff??? Because it's pretty weak you being the only single person on the site calling any of us married guys gay. Maybe try Grinder if your fishing for a date :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Is that all you got for insults is "your gay" and "ur boyfriend"?? Really??? Do the meth heads you hang out with laugh at that stuff??? Because it's pretty weak you being the only single person on the site calling any of us married guys gay. Maybe try Grinder if your fishing for a date :thumbsup:

i guess it's not an insult if it's true. i am saying it to demonstrate you have a love for mach, so you view every mach as better than it truly is in the real world

1 minute ago, FrankieJames7 said:

i guess it's not an insult if it's true. i am saying it to demonstrate you have a love for mach, so you view every mach as better than it truly is in the real world

You really have a lot of gay thoughts /scenarios running through your head,,,denial is a bad thing. Coupled with the fact that you have no GF I think it's fairly obvious. Please keep me out of those thoughts in your head. Funny thing is I know 2 gay guys about your age,,,son's of friends of mine. Those 2 guys are way more of a man than you'll ever be,,seriously.

6 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

You’re the one obsessed wit fagotry,,, must be from the years of blowing lumberjacks for money for meth..

1 minute ago, HSR said:

You really have a lot of gay thoughts /scenarios running through your head,,,denial is a bad thing. Coupled with the fact that you have no GF I think it's fairly obvious. Please keep me out of those thoughts in your head. Funny thing is I know 2 gay guys about your age,,,son's of friends of mine. Those 2 guys are way more of a man than you'll ever be,,seriously.

i am not the gayboy on here that is in love with mach z not and tommcat and a05 and bontz. you cannot try to project your homosexuality onto me when you know what i have stated above is fact. homosexuality is brought up alot in your life, because you love men

1 minute ago, FrankieJames7 said:

i am not the gayboy on here that is in love with mach z not and tommcat and a05 and bontz. you cannot try to project your homosexuality onto me when you know what i have stated above is fact. homosexuality is brought up alot in your life, because you love men

Ahhhhh I get it now!! You don't know what it's like to have friends so you think that guys getting along must be gay!! You can call me gay all you want it doesn't bother me,,,I know I snuggle up to a hot woman every night! You,,, not so much amirite :lol: So now I know you're just jealous whenever you say that:thumbsup:

Why are you a compulsive liar?? 160 acres :lol: 500hp Focus :lol: Who you trying to impress??Who ya got a crush on???

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Ahhhhh I get it now!! You don't know what it's like to have friends so you think that guys getting along must be gay!! You can call me gay all you want it doesn't bother me,,,I know I snuggle up to a hot woman every night! You,,, not so much amirite :lol: So now I know you're just jealous whenever you say that:thumbsup:

Why are you a compulsive liar?? 160 acres :lol: 500hp Focus :lol: Who you trying to impress??Who ya got a crush on???

you are acting more than friendly to some members on here, do not try and hide it

i still have all the components for a racecar and am getting the land. maybe you lying about being from Ireland and being a homosexual makes you project your insecurities onto others? good job

15 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

you are acting more than friendly to some members on here, do not try and hide it

i still have all the components for a racecar and am getting the land. maybe you lying about being from Ireland and being a homosexual makes you project your insecurities onto others? good job

You better check the other thread :owned:. You have nothing but a pile of junk ,fact.

11 hours ago, HSR said:

But do those guys have test lights?

15 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

Frankie, you're such a fruitcake!! I don't wanna' kill ya' or nothin', but I do wish I could make it up to ALASKA some day, and just choke you out. 

As for HSR, I wish I could find a way to leave this place next year and go to Ontario for at least a week or more. 

I wanna go fishing up there, I wanna look up two buds from this site, I wanna go to TUFF BOATS in Cambridge, and if HSR wants to meet up with us for lobsters, steaks and booze, he'll be more than welcome. 

Also, if I ever make it up there, ( Ontario ) I'm gonna talk to some real estate agents about waterfront  on Georgian Bay, Parry Sound. 

I'll also talk to some lawyers about residency and/or citizenship.