Check your account email address ×

Poll: Biden approval falls to all-time low as Americans turn against his handling of Afghanistan withdrawal

People get all self righteous and compassionate for others predicaments in the times between elections. Come election time voters get real selfish and look at their own prosperity. Things like their job and wages, 401Ks, price of gas and food…you know, their personal economy. 

10 minutes ago, Phenom said:

People get all self righteous and compassionate for others predicaments in the times between elections. Come election time voters get real selfish and look at their own prosperity. Things like their job and wages, 401Ks, price of gas and food…you know, their personal economy. 

True story.

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The withdrawal was as good as could be expected. The alternative was to stay. I’m surprised it wasn’t worse. 

Biden is a true POS before and after Afghanistan.

7 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

He got america out of Afghanistan. He’s super awesome. Did what trump failed to do. Trump had no balls. 

Just had to quote in case you get some sense into you and wanted to delete or change that.

Edited by CFM

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Bush got us in. Obama did nothing. The one term president Trump did nothing. Biden for the win. 

Is that completely accurate though?

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

They pumped billions into that rathole year after year after year after year. Yes, it's true.

Who was the first one who promised to get us out of there and put a plan into action?  He deserves credit who ever he was.

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Who was the first one who promised to get us out of there and put a plan into action?  He deserves credit who ever he was.

And when he did that his political opponents lost their minds. But now with Biden in it's all cheers and pom poms  SMH

Just now, Skidooski said:

And when he did that his political opponents lost their minds. But now with Biden in it's all cheers and pom poms  SMH

This sums up the Democrats perfectly I'm afraid.  Not allowing the 13 soldiers names to be read on the floor of the house, while they made a fucking spectacle over George fucking Floyd, tells you all you need to know about the state of that party.  Theses memes say it all.....240732634_10217092014687243_370382319485142687_n.thumb.jpg.ce4b11f7c4e8ad2341caf09435991de6.jpg

238946506_5067358456650210_4229111358602660112_n.jpg.0ed1c178ad6c323dde4882891af66452.jpg

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Phenom said:

Funny thing is, if that were true and the last election was truly legit ... how the fuck did Biden win?  Pretty sure everyone was doing pretty fucking good when that mean orange man was in office.  I agree with what you're saying, it's just funny how all people think about with Trump is how horrible he was behind a microphone or a Twitter account.  Our daily lives and I'll just say it ... our HOMELAND ... were doing pretty damn good, despite all the bullshit the MSM was laying on him.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Funny thing is, if that were true and the last election was truly legit ... how the fuck did Biden win?  Pretty sure everyone was doing pretty fucking good when that mean orange man was in office.  I agree with what you're saying, it's just funny how all people think about with Trump is how horrible he was behind a microphone or a Twitter account.  Our daily lives and I'll just say it ... our HOMELAND ... were doing pretty damn good, despite all the bullshit the MSM was laying on him.

I’m going to get personal here, your mileage may vary. I just did not trust Trump. I felt he was too cozy with big business and I took it that the rich would get richer and the working class as far as wages would stagnate. I am a middle class earner. His tax plan caused my taxes to go up by more than just a couple percent when I filed. His tax plan cut the legs out from under my itemized deductions. But like I sad, I’m only speaking for myself. 

45 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Bush got us in. Obama did nothing. The one term president Trump did nothing. Biden for the win. 

You can’t seem to understand we all agree on getting out. How it was done was brutal.

100k mostl are unvetted Afghans where flown into the US last week while there are many vetted interpreters/american citizens left in Afghanistan.

Think about this even though you shouldn’t have to.

7 minutes ago, Phenom said:

I’m going to get personal here, your mileage may vary. I just did not trust Trump. I felt he was too cozy with big business and I took it that the rich would get richer and the working class as far as wages would stagnate. I am a middle class earner. His tax plan caused my taxes to go up by more than just a couple percent when I filed. His tax plan cut the legs out from under my itemized deductions. But like I sad, I’m only speaking for myself. 

That's a 100% legit reason ... I would never argue against that view for someone casting a vote against Trump.  And I'm realistic enough to understand, Biden's win is pretty much the same as Trump's win in 2016 - people hated Hillary so much they voted for Trump, or didn't vote at all (and before the "Hillary won the popular vote!" crowd sets in - as long as CA aligns with the Democrats, this is likely going to be the common result for years to come - so thank God for the Electoral College).  The 2020 election, people hated Trump so much they voted for Biden (or at least the mail in ballots did .. cough, cough).

Back on topic of the OP ... the news will be taking Afganistan and all that happened out of the headlines before the weekend is over - or sooner - and Biden will get a free pass, just like every Democrat does.  The school shooting, the aftermath of Ida, or some other crisis will steal the headlines.  It's so obvious, yet people don't see it.

Washington (CNN) -- The Department of Defense announced Thursday that it will be commemorating lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender pride later this month. The event will be the first of its kind for the Pentagon.

"The Defense Department is planning an LGBT Pride Month event for later this month," Pentagon spokeswoman Eileen Laniez said in a statement issued Thursday. [link to www.cnn.com]

• Confused 1

Sexist ! ^^^^ lol

Try doing, but why would you ?, a white male heterosexual oride march/day/month.

Fukin retarded.

If we are equal, why do you want to be unequal ? I don’t get it. Idiots.

11 hours ago, Phenom said:

no question. 

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

This sums up the Democrats perfectly I'm afraid.  Not allowing the 13 soldiers names to be read on the floor of the house, while they made a fucking spectacle over George fucking Floyd, tells you all you need to know about the state of that party.  Theses memes say it all.....240732634_10217092014687243_370382319485142687_n.thumb.jpg.ce4b11f7c4e8ad2341caf09435991de6.jpg

238946506_5067358456650210_4229111358602660112_n.jpg.0ed1c178ad6c323dde4882891af66452.jpg

Remember when trumpers were taking two knees for a sleazy real estate agent? 

2 hours ago, CFM said:

You can’t seem to understand we all agree on getting out. How it was done was brutal.

100k mostl are unvetted Afghans where flown into the US last week while there are many vetted interpreters/american citizens left in Afghanistan.

Think about this even though you shouldn’t have to.

Ok General Korsakoff. Let’s hear how you would’ve done it. 

8 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Ok General Korsakoff. Let’s hear how you would’ve done it. 

How difficult would it have been to:

- Tell your US citizens to GTFO and if they're not out by (insert date) they will be left to go at it on their own.  We aren't going to help, and your pleas are going to go unheard - especially by the f'ing MSM.  If their greedy asses want to stay as long as they can and expect more help, too fucking bad!
- Next up, military equipment is brought home if it still holds value or it's flat out destroyed
- All US troops are next/last and out of there by the (insert date)
- Drone strikes wipe out all US military bases

That's it ... how was that not accomplished?