Haha…perfect!🤣👍🏼

HA HA perfect says the fat ass. When are you getting covid and dying fat fuck

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

No one just MC and Jimmy the Cunt

HA HA perfect says the fat ass. When are you getting covid and dying fat fuck

Haha…what a little baby you are….your family must be so proud!🤣🤣
BTW my wife and I both had it last Thanksgiving…she is still suffering from the effects.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Haha…what a little baby you are….your family must be so proud!🤣🤣

Says the adult who's spent 5 years being a Troll on an internet website. Go look at your posts. You troll 95% of this board an a daily basis. You add zero value to the board your entire existence on this board is for trolling. No fuck off and die you waste of Oxygen 

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

Says the adult who's spent 5 years being a Troll on an internet website. Go look at your posts. You troll 95% of this board an a daily basis. You add zero value to the board your entire existence on this board is for trolling. No fuck off and die you waste of Oxygen 

Do you ever stop whining…FFS dude take a break.

BTW what do you expect when you start multiple nonsensical horseshit threads EVERY FUCKING DAY…idiot.🤣

One more thing…you’re an adult wishing death to people over Internet bullshit…look in the mirror Ya fucking Jagoff.👍🏼

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

BTW what do you expect when you start multiple nonsensical horseshit threads EVERY FUCKING DAY…idiot.🤣

One more thing…you’re an adult wishing death to people over Internet bullshit…look in the mirror Ya fucking Jagoff.👍🏼

Are you required to read or comment on anything I post? Is there a new rule on freedom sledder that says all members must read jtssrx’s threads that I don’t know about? 

as far as wishing covid death on you goes I don’t like you. You’re a piece of shit human being. Anyone who trolls people for years on a website the way you do is just a garbage person. I’ve tried on multiple occasions to bury the hatchet with you and you go right back to being a cock sucker. So go fuck yourself you piece of shit

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He cant control his emotions. Like one of those triggered liberals

18 minutes ago, Anler said:

He cant control his emotions. Like one of those triggered liberals

I’m not emotional at all. I laugh every time you claim I’m emotional about something. 

Did you get your booster yet little sheep 🐑???

Edited by jtssrx

9 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I’m not emotional at all. I laugh every time you claim I’m emotional about something. 

Did you get your booster yet little sheep 🐑???

Your threads and posts say otherwise. Especially when you wish a member or their family dead. 

Biden is bringing over my 4th booster on a blackhawk helicopter flown by the Taliban at this very moment!!!!1111

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Are you required to read or comment on anything I post? Is there a new rule on freedom sledder that says all members must read jtssrx’s threads that I don’t know about? 

as far as wishing covid death on you goes I don’t like you. You’re a piece of shit human being. Anyone who trolls people for years on a website the way you do is just a garbage person. I’ve tried on multiple occasions to bury the hatchet with you and you go right back to being a cock sucker. So go fuck yourself you piece of shit

Oh just shut the fuck up.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

Your threads and posts say otherwise. Especially when you wish a member or their family dead. 

Biden is bringing over my 4th booster on a blackhawk helicopter flown by the Taliban at this very moment!!!!1111

Get the chips I did.

6 hours ago, Anler said:

I only wish losers like Jimmy and MC dead. Two useless members of society. 

I noticed you didn’t have a thing to say when Ben was wishing people dead on a daily basis

5 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I only wish losers like Jimmy and MC dead. Two useless members of society. 

I noticed you didn’t have a thing to say when Ben was wishing people dead on a daily basis

He wishes them dead for the betterment of society not because he is mean. 

8 hours ago, Anler said:

He wishes them dead for the betterment of society not because he is mean. 

I don’t care if it’s mean or not.  It absolutely for the betterment of society.  I’ll gladly put my life on the line to ensure these idiots no longer have theirs.

I can’t wait to start!

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don’t care if it’s mean or not.  It absolutely for the betterment of society.  I’ll gladly put my life on the line to ensure these idiots no longer have theirs.

I can’t wait to start!

OK...you first Gravy Seal!