Check your account email address ×

Al Qaeda Kingpin Resurfaces In Afghanistan Surrounded By Taliban Security

• Platinum Contributing Member

At the same time, a controversial American drone strike in Kabul yesterday, which, regardless of its intended targets, increasingly appears to have killed a number of innocent civilians

Nice job Biden

Edited by Skidooski

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Don't you mean Bush, Obama, Trump, Biden, the US military, CIA & NSA?  

We can throw in the Coast Guard too if you want.

I meant exactly what I said. Biden is POTUS right now so these casualties are on his hands. Throw in the tooth fairy if it makes you feel better

Redirect attempt noted

9 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I meant exactly what I said. Biden is POTUS right now so these casualties are on his hands. Throw in the tooth fairy if it makes you feel better

Redirect attempt noted

Keep counting. As someone said who were we at war with on 9/11/2001?  We’ve just begun to kill, go getum Joe. 

ED1994FE-C7A8-4882-8FA0-EFE16E55D3A7.jpeg

No oops here really. It’s been reported that the drone strike while accurate also set off the munitions that the target(s) were stashing causing a much larger blast to occur killing and injuring civilians. War is ugly. 

HUH, from what we have been told, Al Qaeda, Taliban, ISIS-K, and Islamic State were more like enemies.  Funny how the OP is happy that we are out, but yet starts topics continuing to seem like we should be worried.  Ah, the scare factor of the democrats.

As long as we keep them at bay with no US troops on the ground I’m all for it. They even came up with a pretty name for the strategy, it’s “over the horizon” capabilities. Reminds me of somewhere over the rainbow a drone is coming for me…I call it drone / cruise missal diplomacy. 

33 minutes ago, racer254 said:

HUH, from what we have been told, Al Qaeda, Taliban, ISIS-K, and Islamic State were more like enemies.  Funny how the OP is happy that we are out, but yet starts topics continuing to seem like we should be worried.  Ah, the scare factor of the democrats.

Yes Racer because only Democrats use the fear of terrorism to get us into wars.🤣🤣