Check your account email address ×

The whataboutism for today

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The left can just die.  I think we’ve all just about seen and had enough of their hypocritical whining and repugnant idiocy.  This nation would be better and stronger with the “81 million” in the ground.

Sad but true.  I have absolutely zero respect for these people.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

For all the TDS'ers in particular ... "what about Trump"?   If this shit show was on Trump's hands, the commission to investigate and impeach would have been complete already.  FFS - the Dems went after him for a PHONE CALL.  And yet, here we are with the most incompetent handling of a military withdrawal - thousands left behind & billions of dollars worth of military equipment - and Nancy and crew see nothing.  Absolutely pathetic.

And before anyone defends Biden, and claims Trump put him in this position ... F U.  Tell that to the parents of the kids/soldiers killed this week.

Without question.  THere would be a 5 million non gender pussy hat march on Washington as we speak.  Pelosi's dentures would come flying out of her mouth during a spittle laced rant.  Schiffs eyeballs might finally explode in his phony righteous indignation.  This is the Republicans chance to gain back some of the favor (and votes) that they squandered trying to work with the likes of these fascists.  THey'll fuck it up, I have little doubt.  Washington is still deathly afraid of Trump, and I will continue to support anyone or anything that wants to throw gas and light a match on all of them.  Idiots, cowards and traitors.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Incredibly hard to watch our once allies condemn what the shitbird asshat's in DC have been doing while the bought and paid for dumbocrat press keeps sucking them all off and acting like this was someone else's doing or worse yet completely unavoidable.  Fucking crazy.  The shitbird biden supporters on this site are just as bad making excuses for them and acting like this is some sort of joke.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I stand by what I've said for years. Almost every one of them...........CAN'T SUCK ENOUGH. 

DEms, libs, cons, pubs.....................THEY ALL SUCK!!

Me personally, I believe we've had 29 years of the rottenest cunt-faced motherfukkers, ever in the White House. 

Problem is, most good people  won't put their families through the political wringer. It takes an arrogant, power-hungry, glory-hungry, EGOTISTICAL MOTHERFUKKER to do that. So, we are left with motherfukkers like TRUMP, BIDEN, and HARRIS.

6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

The left can just die.  I think we’ve all just about seen and had enough of their hypocritical whining and repugnant idiocy.  This nation would be better and stronger with the “81 million” in the ground.

I saw a compilation last night of a bunch of the lib media outlets talking smack about ol Joey bag of dicks. It will take the media turning on him completely to make anything else serious happen.  

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Yup...better off without em