Check your account email address ×

Biden took a knee yesterday

CFM

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He’s so fucking stupid.  It’s hard to even imagine.

82 nd commander asked the Brit SAS to stop doing missions to rescue their people- as its making Americans look bad. SAS said ...I don't think so & went out & got people - some were American Washington post reporters the Brits rescued.

Just now, ford_428cj said:

82 nd commander asked the Brit SAS to stop doing missions to rescue their people- as its making Americans look bad. SAS said ...I don't think so & went out & got people - some were American Washington post reporters the Brits rescued.

None of our media should be rescued.  ESPECIALLY, the fucking WAPO people.  They quit being Americans decades ago.  

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It’s junk. Every military member knows it. 

Thats bullshit and you know it. My son, who happens to be in the Army, says a lot of the equipment pictured is still in use in our military. 

46 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Yeah the great negotiator let 5,000 terrorists out of jail and their leader our military put in prison eight years ago.

Biden would have never allowed that.

This all happened on you boys watch in the last 15 days you dumbfuck:pan:

5 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Obama running stuff behind the scenes - giving his Muslim brotherhood more of our stuff.

Just when I was convinced all liberals needed was a well spoken fool to get behind, they elect Biden and really throw me for a spin.  :lmao:

11 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Trump had 4 years to leave. He pussied out. Biden had the balls to do what 80% of Americans wanted to do for over a decade.

Obambi had eight years to leave,,,let that sink in…

Over 77,000 have been evacuated as of yesterday. 11,000 a day.

Trump released the second Taliban in command from a Pakistan prison. He released 5,000 terrorists.

And you fuckin idiots claim Biden took a knee? Really? 

He’s the head terrorist Mullah Beradar pictured with Pompeo.

Beradar Released by trump from a Pakistan prison captured 8 years ago by the US

D011BCE4-88ED-4007-8A51-A928F2043221.jpeg

54 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

And you fuckin idiots claim Biden took a knee? Really? 

Listen you stupid fuck. :groin::lol:

Him taking a knee was for a different event. Not Afghan related. And it’s not a claim. He really did !

lolololololololo

All you dipshits missed it apparently.

Edited by CFM

17 minutes ago, CFM said:

Listen you stupid fuck. :groin::lol:

Him taking a knee was for a different event. Not Afghan related. And it’s not a claim. He really did !

lolololololololo

All you dipshits missed it apparently.

I just love it when they come in and deflect and defend without even knowing what it is they are protecting their idiot rulers for exactly. Imagine the loyalty….like a good dog, if you wanted to insult dogs.

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I just love it when they come in and deflect and defend without even knowing what it is they are protecting their idiot rulers for exactly. Imagine the loyalty….like a good dog, if you wanted to insult dogs.

Deflect? Your a fuckin idiot. 
86,000 evacuated. 

Trump released their terrorist leader and 5,000 of his army.

TRUMP FAIL

29 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep,

First the military equipment was "junk" now it is about trump.  No wonder democrats have it so easy in Washington.  The blind fucking loyalty.  These people act as though they are "part of the team"  when in all actuality they are just pawns and they don't even realize it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Yep,

First the military equipment was "junk" now it is about trump.  No wonder democrats have it so easy in Washington.  The blind fucking loyalty.  These people act as though they are "part of the team"  when in all actuality they are just pawns and they don't even realize it.

When you are so fucking stupid that all you can do is take orders blindly, without a smidgen of thought….and not even know you are doing the deflecting and goal post moving for your rulers, this is idiocy defined.

• Platinum Contributing Member
35 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

When you are so fucking stupid that all you can do is take orders blindly, without a smidgen of thought….and not even know you are doing the deflecting and goal post moving for your rulers, this is idiocy defined.

And that shit starts at the top....Tippy top...the POTUS