Check your account email address ×

The $ ain't what it used to be...

On 8/24/2021 at 6:23 PM, Zambroski said:

The term “you are only a strong as your weakest link” works here.  And we have a lot of weak links here.

Does tekvest make something big enough for the whole country?  We should be good then

• Like 1

On 8/25/2021 at 7:28 AM, snoughnut said:

You are dead wrong, which came first the chicken or the egg? American consumers are not to blame for the raping of this country, it is your politicians enabled by big corps. that seek out cheap labor vs American labor and it's been slowly happening for the last 30 years. There was a time when just about everything was made here and American consumers had no problem buying Made in the USA products. This country has ben sold out by corps. and politicians.......not the American consumer.

May be the single dumbest thing I've seen written on this forum.  Did Polaris550 hack your account?

On 8/25/2021 at 4:19 PM, Crnr2Crnr said:

@Deephaven rocks an Audi S6, so does that make him a liberal too?  

Would you buy a $600 made in USA blender?

C'mon man, you can do better than this!

A lib couldn't afford that car.

21 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Do you guys remember just a few days ago, I posted that Biden should be charged with Malfeasance, misfeasance? 

Today on Fox, Trey Gowdy said the EXACT SAME WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I'm being monitored by political operatives!!!

LOOK AT MY SIG-LINE!! LOOK AT IT!!! 

IT'S OFFICIAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   LOOK AT IT!!!!!!!

Your sig line just says, I will pay you $10k to fuck me with a maglite.  Not sure what that has to do with Biden although perhaps he'd take you up on it.

On 8/25/2021 at 8:28 AM, snoughnut said:

You are dead wrong, which came first the chicken or the egg? American consumers are not to blame for the raping of this country, it is your politicians enabled by big corps. that seek out cheap labor vs American labor and it's been slowly happening for the last 30 years. There was a time when just about everything was made here and American consumers had no problem buying Made in the USA products. This country has ben sold out by corps. and politicians.......not the American consumer.

Exactly right. Oligarchs conspired to stagnate wages in order to keep people constantly searching for ways to save money. Then they just ran the economy on debt. 

Oligarchs were happy to oblige with cheap slave labor goods from overseas. 

And then they get to blame it all on consumers.

For as rotten as these fucks are, it's a brilliantly executed strategy. 

And they've also managed to convince about half the dipshit public that it's all somehow the fault of the people most harmed by it. 

Just look at this forum for a great example of that. 

Edited by motonoggin

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

May be the single dumbest thing I've seen written on this forum.  Did Polaris550 hack your account?

A lib couldn't afford that car.

Your sig line just says, I will pay you $10k to fuck me with a maglite.  Not sure what that has to do with Biden although perhaps he'd take you up on it.

Listen you stupid twat, if you think for 1 second that consumer demand for cheap products is the reason we're having products made everywhere but the U.S. you are a special kind of stupid. Let me repeat it again so your dumbass can let it sink in.......corps. love to exploit slave labor and while your at it, let your fingers do the walking and go educate yourself to this very fact. Here you go dumb fuck, I'll even help you out a bit.

One of the reasons companies manufacture their products in China is because of the abundance of lower-wage workers available in the country. ... China has been accused of artificially depressing the value of its currency in order to keep the price of its goods lower than those produced by U.S. competitors.

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 8/25/2021 at 5:19 PM, Crnr2Crnr said:

@Deephaven rocks an Audi S6, so does that make him a liberal too?  

Would you buy a $600 made in USA blender?

C'mon man, you can do better than this!

No…he really can’t.

14 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Listen you stupid twat, if you think for 1 second that consumer demand for cheap products is the reason we're having products made everywhere but the U.S. you are a special kind of stupid.

What would have happened if no one bought the cheap garbage?  Rudimentary business eludes you.

18 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

What would have happened if no one bought the cheap garbage?  Rudimentary business eludes you.

I'm done with you, you're too stupid to understand the basic facts that I presented to you.

25 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Oh so stuff that doesn't sell makes corporations money.  Nice.  Lol

Watch the vid you brain dead moron. Pay attention to the first 1:18 and the last minute, if your dumbass is capable of that.

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Not eloquent or smart enough to speak or think for yourself.  You can search for videos all you want, not interested in any link you throw out.  Why not reduce yourself to name calling...impressive.

Because your dumbass is too stupid to face the facts. You need to watch informative videos and learn, it's quite obvious you've had your head up your ass for quite some time.

3 hours ago, Deephaven said:

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Not eloquent or smart enough to speak or think for yourself.  You can search for videos all you want, not interested in any link you throw out.  Why not reduce yourself to name calling...impressive.

Just stop, he and Tucker are rolling.  :lol: 

5 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Because your dumbass is too stupid to face the facts. You need to watch informative videos and learn, it's quite obvious you've had your head up your ass for quite some time.

Imagine thinking that it was consumer demand, not capitalist greed, that caused production to move to China...