Check your account email address ×

Worthless jabs

4 minutes ago, irv said:

Just heard on the news the other day if, say for instance, 100,000 doses were delivered to such and such place or a Province, that means, and what they tell you, is that that means 100,000 people were vaccinated. :news: There is actually no prove whatsoever that 100,000 people actually took them, only that 100,000 were delivered. And some wonder why, with all the continuing lies, some are hesitant to get the shots. 

This is quite concerning.

• Sad 1

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

It’s good that you’re here to defend them. 

They sit closer to normal when it comes to Constitutional rights, freedom and the fight against fascism.

And I’m the last fucking person you want defending anybody against libtwats.  I want death and destruction for all fascists.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

They sit closer to normal when it comes to Constitutional rights, freedom and the fight against fascism.

And I’m the last fucking person you want defending anybody against libtwats.  I want death and destruction for all fascists.

Omg. Now I’m sceeered. :lol:

36 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

There being sued for hiding 50000 deaths in the us.

What does that say about their credibility?

They can’t be sued, but please enlighten us with the “facts”

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

It’s all your white knighting. It freaks people out. 

Good.  You should meet me in person.  You know how people say most they meet from the internet aren’t anything like their online persona?  Yuh…that’s not me.

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, akvanden said:

Pretty good for 160M doses. What’s the math on that?

Ahh but some dumbass said "prevents you from getting dead" 

CDC says no not true

50 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Ahh but some dumbass said "prevents you from getting dead" 

CDC says no not true

Death, hospitalizations, simply contracting… what’s odds and for what did the CDC provide? That’st way better than the original 95% efficacy.

4,000 / 162,000,000 = 0.000025

• Platinum Contributing Member
24 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Death, hospitalizations, simply contracting… what’s odds and for what did the CDC provide? That’st way better than the original 95% efficacy.

4,000 / 162,000,000 = 0.000025

Dead is dead though. So, for @Mainecat to say getting the vax prevents you from death is simple not true. A lie, a falsehood, a misleading statement, whatever the catchphrases is these days. Some groups used to count shit like that. Used to.......   :lol: 

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Dead is dead though. So, for @Mainecat to say getting the vax prevents you from death is simple not true. A lie, a falsehood, a misleading statement, whatever the catchphrases is these days. Some groups used to count shit like that. Used to.......   :lol: 

You got him good. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, akvanden said:

They can’t be sued, but please enlighten us with the “facts”

Pharma have always been exempt from liability. There is a federal program to pay for vaccine liabilities. It's been around for a long time, not since covid. 

6 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You're an idiot.

Have some common sense. How the hell do people fall for this? Israel is reporting adverse events - guess they broke their agreement? Did Pfizer make every other country sign this super secret agreement too?:smack:

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/israel-sees-probable-link-between-pfizer-vaccine-small-number-myocarditis-cases-2021-06-01/