Jump to content

Crypto on the move again


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, 800renegaderider said:

Got it I’ll hold thanks

Yep, it’s clear by his advice, I should get into the market.  Is there any better indicator of choices in life to make than the opposite of what that meat loaf says?  I don’t see how.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Got it I’ll hold thanks

Good luck it won’t be long before the world starts regulating it and the bottom falls out.

You know the currency terrorists and hackers use.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Good luck it won’t be long before the world starts regulating it and the bottom falls out.

You know the currency terrorists and hackers use.

When you wake up and decide the shit stained briefs you wore out all night are better fitting on your head, do you feel smarter?

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Gold Member
6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Good luck it won’t be long before the world starts regulating it and the bottom falls out.

You know the currency terrorists and hackers use.

I’ll start taking profits when the coins reach previous highs. Either way up or down what the hell do I care the money I have in it is a portion of our 3 stimulus checks and Biden bucks from last month probably this months go in too. I’m playing with “free” money. Hell I put last months $600 on solana at 22.79 and it’s basically doubled in a couple weeks. It ain’t znotty money but I’ll take it 👍 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, 800renegaderider said:

I’ll start taking profits when the coins reach previous highs. Either way up or down what the hell do I care the money I have in it is a portion of our 3 stimulus checks and Biden bucks from last month probably this months go in too. I’m playing with “free” money. Hell I put last months $600 on solana at 22.79 and it’s basically doubled in a couple weeks. It ain’t znotty money but I’ll take it 👍 

Liberals don’t understand why people want to get ahead and make some cheese.  They don’t have the nuts and just get mad when others get ahead in life and money and they cannot.  This is why he is so upset.

”If I can’t attain it, I am going to prevent you from doing so too!!!”

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Liberals don’t understand why people want to get ahead and make some cheese.  They don’t have the nuts and just get mad when others get ahead in life and money and they cannot.  This is why he is so upset.

”If I can’t attain it, I am going to prevent you from doing so too!!!”

Advise from the guy with a 1000 beanie babies.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Advise from the guy with a 1000 beanie babies.

That wasn’t advice, dummy.

Also, didn’t beanie babies bring a massive return for a while?  Even now, a quick search showed some still worth a small fortune.

JESUS!  Your insults only serve to insult you even more.  Best bet: just be quiet.  :lmao:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That wasn’t advice, dummy.

Also, didn’t beanie babies bring a massive return for a while?  Even now, a quick search showed some still worth a small fortune.

JESUS!  Your insults only serve to insult you even more.  Best bet: just be quiet.  :lmao:

 

Your an idiot.

now say it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 years later...
19 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Anybody notice bitcoin been on the move past couple months or so back over 50k today

Just do the exact opposite of what Mc the retard says and you’ll be fine 

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/7/2021 at 8:36 AM, Mainecat said:

Good luck it won’t be long before the world starts regulating it and the bottom falls out.

You know the currency terrorists and hackers use.

Worlds largest terrorists use the USD

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I panic sold 2 years ago when Russia invaded Ukraine. With where its at today I missed about a 200% gain. I wonder what my stock market gains were in that same time...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Most are bailing the USD.  Russia just purchased a few billion worth of drones from Iraq and will pay in Gold.

The US largest asset is probably their currency and they may have totally fucked that up

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Trying to pay the bills, lol

×
×
  • Create New...