Check your account email address ×

True

I don't get it. People that want the shot to protect themselves can get it. The people that don't want it don't get it. The people that got the shot should be care free as they are protected fully by the medical miracle drug. Why all of the pressure? 

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, JEFF said:

I don't get it. People that want the shot to protect themselves can get it. The people that don't want it don't get it. The people that got the shot should be care free as they are protected fully by the medical miracle drug. Why all of the pressure? 

Racism.  :news:

49 minutes ago, JEFF said:

They know that there is a certain number of people that won't get this and they need to ride the fear wave to the midterms so they can do the same with the election.  Notice they are not shutting anything down, just pushing the fear so that you don't vote at the polls. 

1 hour ago, JEFF said:

Wow

20 minutes ago, JEFF said:

Care to further your commentary? Like, Wow I'm right?

You do trust the vaccine you got right?

16 minutes ago, racer254 said:

It is the people that have gotten the vaccine that are constantly pushing this fear.  Why?

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Wow

Answer the questions above….to the best of your ability.  Or, just ignore them.

:lmao:

26 minutes ago, JEFF said:

Care to further your commentary? Like, Wow I'm right?

You do trust the vaccine you got right?

You post was selfish….just proof your a Trump guy.

Fuck everyone ……..from the lives of anyone around you, kids going back to school, the economy….holy fuck.

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

It is the people that have gotten the vaccine that are constantly pushing this fear.  Why?

They think their ignorance is a virtue 

1 hour ago, CFM said:

Antivaxers aren’t just right wingers, 🤡 clown

I’d say that most people who won’t take this experimental treatment have got lots of vaccines and likely will continue to do so 

does that make them “anti vax”?

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

You post was selfish….just proof your a Trump guy.

Fuck everyone ……..from the lives of anyone around you, kids going back to school, the economy….holy fuck.

How the fuck am I being selfish? I am freeing up doses of a miracle drug that'll surly save a believer... Kids are not affected any worse than a cold and you know that. 

Why are independents like yourself so power hungry? You do you. I'll do me.

And remember... It's trumps vaccine. So I'd say you're the Trumper.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, ACE said:

I’d say that most people who won’t take this experimental treatment have got lots of vaccines and likely will continue to do so 

does that make them “anti vax”?

Thank you.  I have had all kinds of shots for Measles, and other vaccinations, but I just am not going to get one for this, as I have had COVID and I don't need to take a vaccine for it.

Edited by racer254

Just now, racer254 said:

Thank you.  I have had all kinds of shots for Measles, and other vaccinations, but I just am not going to get one for this, as I have had it.

If small pox came back. You bet I’d take  booster shot.

what I don’t need is an experimental vaccine for what’s about the mildest illness they ever developed a vaccine for 

9 minutes ago, JEFF said:

How the fuck am I being selfish? I am freeing up doses of a miracle drug that'll surly save a believer... Kids are not affected any worse than a cold and you know that. 

Why are independents like yourself so power hungry? You do you. I'll do me.

And remember... It's trumps vaccine. So I'd say you're the Trumper.

Keep telling yourself. God help your ignorance.