Check your account email address ×

Holy fucking shit

35 minutes ago, Dave said:

Newftard also said they dont use skid steers here to clear snow in parking lots....but yet thats mostly what you see.

What about trees do you even remember what they look like :lol: 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dave said:

3 yrs of low snow here...some places had over 2ft in Oct....then it melted.....and not much since except in the south where its flat as fuck.

We got all your snow this year.... and for the flat south,  thank god for the Manitoba Escarpment :thumb:

We keep getting blasted... and now going to find out what that wind storm did.  It was gusting to over 50mph.

Might hit +2 by next week... :(

11 minutes ago, Polarissledder said:

We got all your snow this year.... and for the flat south,  thank god for the Manitoba Escarpment :thumb:

We keep getting blasted... and now going to find out what that wind storm did.  It was gusting to over 50mph.

Ya that wind storm hit us good too....it was kind of good we didnt have much snow...or the drifts would of been rock hard and  huge.

Edited by Dave

1 hour ago, Polarissledder said:

With possible rain on Saturday 

Damn...sorry about your guys luck.  Our winter was a bit slow to start but all trails have been groomed and are ready.  I'm heading out of the driveway in about 30 for my years first decent run.  Temps in the 20's and sunny all weekend....gonna be a madhouse out there!

We will be fine. I'm riding with a Weather Man and he thinks the western UP will be warm but not much rain next weekend. Night time lows will be well below freezing . A bud sent me this pic this morning. It would take a lot to melt all of this.:bc:

image.jpg

• Like 1