Check your account email address ×

DACA ruled unconstituonal

3 minutes ago, Mikeadoo said:

You should know....:poke:

You can suck a nigga-dick, faggot. You wanna' do the GDT routine? If I pass you cum-slurper, I can hit you with a Maglite, if I flunk, you get 10Gs???  What do ya' say ball-bagger???

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

You can suck a nigga-dick, faggot. You wanna' do the GDT routine? If I pass you cum-slurper, I can hit you with a Maglite, if I flunk, you get 10Gs???  What do ya' say ball-bagger???

GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!:suicide:

29 minutes ago, Mikeadoo said:

Hey, you Oregon mutherfukker, why don't you go suck some more dicks, you dirty bastid?    

Fukkin scum-bag faggot.  :bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger:

35 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

That's your motto, and the words you live by.

It's the words, YOU LIVE BY, COCK-SUCKER OF PA. 

You got cock on the brain, FAGGOT. Suck another dick.

15 hours ago, Mikeadoo said:

You should know....:poke:

15 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

15 hours ago, Mikeadoo said:

14 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

FUCK OFF AND DIE, FAGGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger:

14 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, you Oregon mutherfukker, why don't you go suck some more dicks, you dirty bastid?    

Fukkin scum-bag faggot.  :bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger:

6 hours ago, 1jkw said:

That's your motto, and the words you live by.

5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

It's the words, YOU LIVE BY, COCK-SUCKER OF PA. 

You got cock on the brain, FAGGOT. Suck another dick.

can you faggots keep this shit in the Pol550 farm and bashing thread.......thanks in advance

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

SEE WHO STARTED IT!!!!!!!!!!!  All I said was the country can't suck enough. That's a common phrase used by everybody. Then the two CUNTS, Mikeadoo, and 1jkw posted bad against me!! They start it every time!! I never start anything gay...NEVER!! It's these faggots that start it every time.  

17 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

All talk and gimp masks 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Fuck em promises were made and not shockingly at all broken in 1986 when 3million were given amnesty.  Any iligal  after that I don't recognize as legal never were . Never should have had the ability to get in with out paperwork in the first place . Just reality 

20 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

You say ‘Not racist.’

I say ‘FOCUS’ !

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

You CHICKENED OUT!!!    

About what you old geezer?  I told you many times I am real fucking ez to find you know the town I live in and you ask 10 people 1 will know where I live . Stop by I will be happy to give you what you deserve . Are you loosing your mind faster than pampers  . I even aggred to fly to you if you covered all my expenses and paid my daily rate and you ignored that also .  Again all talk and gimp masks 

33 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

About what you old geezer?  I told you many times I am real fucking ez to find you know the town I live in and you ask 10 people 1 will know where I live . Stop by I will be happy to give you what you deserve . Are you loosing your mind faster than pampers  . I even aggred to fly to you if you covered all my expenses and paid my daily rate and you ignored that also .  Again all talk and gimp masks 

You lying bastard, I said I would pay the airfare!! LYING FUCK!! 

OK so instead of 5000, lets just make it 7000, if I flunk!!

If I pass, I hit you twice to the face with the 5C Maglite. 

12 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

You lying bastard, I said I would pay the airfare!! LYING FUCK!! 

OK so instead of 5000, lets just make it 7000, if I flunk!!

If I pass, I hit you twice to the face with the 5C Maglite. 

Again don't care enough to kick fly out to kick your old ass you pay my day rate and all expenses then I will fly out and kick your old gimp ass if you really want.  We have been over this about 5 times now are you becoming  senility ridden old fuck as well