Check your account email address ×

There was no fraud says The local Trump haters

25 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What is the purpose of the email then?

Fucking simpleton.

Have you been an election judge before? I have. Did you know the each party has representation during the voting and recounts? Did you know that the hand recounts 100% matched the machine counts, including anyone who used sharpies?

Have anything else besides name calling?

Edited by akvanden

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

Have you been an election judge before? I have. Do you know the each party has representation during the voting and recounts? Do you know that the hand recounts 100% matched the machine counts, including anyone who used sharpies?

Have anything else besides name calling?

So no answer.  Try harder.

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So no answer.  Try harder.

If you can’t understand what recounting ballots by republicans and democrats sitting side by side,  matching exactly what the machines counted, I can’t help you.

Just now, akvanden said:

If you can’t understand what recounting ballots by republicans and democrats sitting side by side,  matching exactly what the machines counted, I can’t help you.

Let me dumb it down for you.  What possible purpose would an email directing people working on the election prior to Nov 03 to use ball point pens instead of sharpies on election day serve?

Stop moving goalposts.  Just answer to the best that your simple brain can muster?

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Let me dumb it down for you.  What possible purpose would an email directing people working on the election prior to Nov 03 to use ball point pens instead of sharpies on election day serve?

Stop moving goalposts.  Just answer to the best that your simple brain can muster?

My simple brain says the email is most likely someone who doesn’t know what they’re talking about, as proven by the recounts. The hand recounts are the ultimate truth of source, regardless of people using crayons, pencils, pens, sharpies, finger paint, erroneous emails, etc. Wouldn’t  you agree?

Stop making my simple brain think so much.

7 minutes ago, akvanden said:

My simple brain says the email is most likely someone who doesn’t know what they’re talking about, as proven by the recounts. The hand recounts are the ultimate truth of source, regardless of people using crayons, pencils, pens, sharpies, finger paint, erroneous emails, etc. Wouldn’t  you agree?

Stop making my simple brain think so much.

Shes with the BOS giving instruction.

Fucking idiot.

The hand recount does not prove ballots that don't belong.  Let me dumb it down again.  If you have 10000 ballots by mail but only 8000 envelopes, how did 2000 get there?  If your mail in ballots don't have a fold crease in them, how did they get there?  I can go on.

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Shes with the BOS giving instruction.

Fucking idiot.

The hand recount does not prove ballots that don't belong.  Let me dumb it down again.  If you have 10000 ballots by mail but only 8000 envelopes, how did 2000 get there?  If your mail in ballots don't have a fold crease in them, how did they get there?  I can go on.

I though you were talking about sharpie markers, but now we’re talking about illegally cast mail inballots? Hard to follow, for simple minds of course. Thank goodness for the cyber ninjas, they’ll figure it out.

6 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I though you were talking about sharpie markers, but now we’re talking about illegally cast mail inballots? Hard to follow, for simple minds of course. Thank goodness for the cyber ninjas, they’ll figure it out.

Your hand count audit won't catch any of that so it's basically useless.  

Just now, 1jkw said:

All this evidence and Trumps  legal team can't make a court case, ponderous.

This audit is court backed and the ones violating subpoenas are the board of supervisors.  I wonder why.

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

This audit is court backed and the ones violating subpoenas are the board of supervisors.  I wonder why.

Tired of the endless bullshit maybe? 

11 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It's a subpoena?  A court order.

I’m equally excited for both Mike Lindell’s announcement as well as the cyber ninjas. Which one are you looking more forward to?

54 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

:news:

46 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Tired of the endless bullshit maybe? 

Huh?

44 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It's a subpoena?  A court order.

:lol:Naw…they are “just tired of it” So, they’ll all just pass.

33 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I’m equally excited for both Mike Lindell’s announcement as well as the cyber ninjas. Which one are you looking more forward to?

Your attempt to shift the narrative so hard just stripped your 3rd and 4th gear.

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Huh?

Your attempt to shift the narrative so hard just stripped your 3rd and 4th gear.

He wondered why, I gave him a possible reason, maybe they are just tired of it.  

Eventually they will be charged for not appearing I would think, or their lawyers have fought the subpoenas.

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Huh?

The sharpiegate narrative where arctic called me hurtful names for not understanding when he actually wasn’t even talking about the email he posted, rather fraudulent mail-in ballots?, or just the mail-in ballot narrative? I like all narratives, equally.

7 hours ago, 1jkw said:

He wondered why, I gave him a possible reason, maybe they are just tired of it.  

Eventually they will be charged for not appearing I would think, or their lawyers have fought the subpoenas.

Seems much easier and cheaper to just comply with simple, and legally determined, court requests.  Yes?

See, this is what is wrong with our government, political players don’t have to follow the law.  We all have to obey….it’s up to them whether want to or not.  Neato!

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Seems much easier and cheaper to just comply with simple, and legally determined, court requests.  Yes?

See, this is what is wrong with our government, political players don’t have to follow the law.  We all have to obey….it’s up to them whether want to or not.  Neato!

I'm sure they have their reasons, otherwise they would just go.   

I'm not sure they are high enough on the food chain to be protected, but there is a level where you become immune to everything.

COVID allowed the powers that be to change the election.  A recount will do nothing as the votes were created by DC to make sure biden won with the vote count.  That narrative is being pushed very hard and many are swallowing it.  Again, the real answer is that a few thousand votes in key states actually changed this election.  Wisconsin, PA, MI and Georgia are just a few.  20k votes in WI, 20k votes in Georgia, 81k in PA.  That's 46 electoral votes and it changes the election.   So 120,000 votes changed the election.  Do you know that there were 135,000 test ballots in that NY primary that had the issues?  Think about that.  DC figured out the way to curb this election.  "Mail in ballots"  etc.  In Wisconsin a democrat group was buy voter registration rolls continuously during the months before the election. WHY? 

120,000 VOTES CHANGED THIS ELECTION. 

In the city of Green Bay, which received a total of $1.6 million in grant funding from the Zuckerberg-funded Center for Tech and Civic Life, a “grant mentor” who has worked for several Democratic Party candidates, was given access to boxes of absentee ballots before the election. Michael Spitzer-Rubenstein, Wisconsin State Lead for the National Vote at Home Institute, in many ways became the de facto city elections chief.

28 minutes ago, racer254 said:

COVID allowed the powers that be to change the election.  A recount will do nothing as the votes were created by DC to make sure biden won with the vote count.  That narrative is being pushed very hard and many are swallowing it.  Again, the real answer is that a few thousand votes in key states actually changed this election.  Wisconsin, PA, MI and Georgia are just a few.  20k votes in WI, 20k votes in Georgia, 81k in PA.  That's 46 electoral votes and it changes the election.   So 120,000 votes changed the election.  Do you know that there were 135,000 test ballots in that NY primary that had the issues?  Think about that.  DC figured out the way to curb this election.  "Mail in ballots"  etc.  In Wisconsin a democrat group was buy voter registration rolls continuously during the months before the election. WHY? 

120,000 VOTES CHANGED THIS ELECTION. 

In the city of Green Bay, which received a total of $1.6 million in grant funding from the Zuckerberg-funded Center for Tech and Civic Life, a “grant mentor” who has worked for several Democratic Party candidates, was given access to boxes of absentee ballots before the election. Michael Spitzer-Rubenstein, Wisconsin State Lead for the National Vote at Home Institute, in many ways became the de facto city elections chief.

Just give us a bit of evidence so we can believe with you. 

NY - are you just randomly claiming sample ballot votes made it into the general election last November? 

WI - again, if someone did have absentee ballots, they must be or must have done nefarious things with them? 

40 minutes ago, racer254 said:

COVID allowed the powers that be to change the election.  A recount will do nothing as the votes were created by DC to make sure biden won with the vote count.  That narrative is being pushed very hard and many are swallowing it.  Again, the real answer is that a few thousand votes in key states actually changed this election.  Wisconsin, PA, MI and Georgia are just a few.  20k votes in WI, 20k votes in Georgia, 81k in PA.  That's 46 electoral votes and it changes the election.   So 120,000 votes changed the election.  Do you know that there were 135,000 test ballots in that NY primary that had the issues?  Think about that.  DC figured out the way to curb this election.  "Mail in ballots"  etc.  

This ^^^^^^^

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

Just give us a bit of evidence so we can believe with you. 

NY - are you just randomly claiming sample ballot votes made it into the general election last November? 

WI - again, if someone did have absentee ballots, they must be or must have done nefarious things with them? 

What more evidence do you need?  135k votes in NEW YORK, it proves that the ability is there to get that extra 120,000 votes.  Look up the wisconsin 5 and how these 5 cities were used to change the wisconsin election.