Check your account email address ×

Get your vaccine you dumb fucks…

1 hour ago, irv said:

Some of the east coast provinces just threw out numerous doses due to lack of demand and another piece I read sounded like a lot more will also be tossed all across Canada.

Weekly updates/warnings on side affects seems to be the norm now. Glad to see people are finally waking up and seeing the light. 

You CAN NOT GET INTO THE ATLANTIC PROVINCES unless you have proof of 2 vaccinations.

How are posted warnings people seeing the light ? They're not related. There is a light that goes off every week as our case rate goes lower and lower as our vaccination rate goes higher. 4400 cases per day down to 143 and we're at ~75% 1st dose administered and over 50% fully vaccinated.  

Edited by Tinker

1 hour ago, Tinker said:

You CAN NOT GET INTO THE ATLANTIC PROVINCES unless you have proof of 2 vaccinations.

How are posted warnings people seeing the light ? They're not related. There is a light that goes off every week as our case rate goes lower and lower as our vaccination rate goes higher. 4400 cases per day down to 143 and we're at ~75% 1st dose administered and over 50% fully vaccinated.  

Cases disappeared last summer without vaccines. Correlation doesn’t equal causation. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, ACE said:

Cases disappeared last summer without vaccines. Correlation doesn’t equal causation. 

So many seem to forget that. :news:

2 hours ago, ACE said:

Oh that's riiiiight, I completely forgot they dropped to 1/30th their peak last summer.

GMFB

32 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Many just make shit up

What, you forget already, Tink? 

I'll refresh your memory. Last June, July and August, before the vaccines were even out, covid cases plummeted. But now, since covid cases are also plummeting, it's due the the vaccines??? 

See new Tweets

Conversation

Today, Ontario is reporting fewer than 200 cases again, with 175 new cases of #COVID19 or a 0.5% increase. With 251 resolved, we continue to see a persistent decline in active cases in Ontario, with 76 fewer today.

covvid5.jpg

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, irv said:

I'll refresh your memory. Last June, July and August, before the vaccines were even out, covid cases plummeted. But now, since covid cases are also plummeting, it's due the the vaccines??? 

See new Tweets

Conversation

Today, Ontario is reporting fewer than 200 cases again, with 175 new cases of #COVID19 or a 0.5% increase. With 251 resolved, we continue to see a persistent decline in active cases in Ontario, with 76 fewer today.

covvid5.jpg

Oops 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tinker said:

Oh that's riiiiight, I completely forgot they dropped to 1/30th their peak last summer.

GMFB

They dropped to nothing. Sorry about your failed covid religion 

19 minutes ago, irv said:

See new Tweets

Conversation

covvid5.jpg

Tinker fell for the covid religion hard 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Tinker said:

Bull.

• Haha 1

Imagine, being young and vibrant with your whole life ahead of you then deciding to get the vaccine because you thought it was the right thing to do based on the biased media, the corrupt and crooked gov't and pharmaceutical industry then you die leaving your children and husband wondering WTF happened? 

BBC's Lisa Shaw's heartbreaking final words and gesture before death after Covid vaccine.

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/showbiz-tv/bbcs-lisa-shaws-heartbreaking-final-21072462

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/bbc-presenter-lisa-shaw-gave-24553187

Get your vaccines and never have to worry about getting covid again!! Don't be an anit-vaxxer, toe the line, do your part, stop the spread, flatten the curve. :lol:(Wonder how they'll spin this one?)

May 2021

9 vaccinated Yankees players and staff tested positive for Covid.

July 2021

Aaron Judge among six New York Yankees to test positive for COVID-19.

17 minutes ago, irv said:

Bull shit I know 2 people personally who have called me in the last 4 weeks and said they were feeling sick and  tested they ppositive.they called because I had been in there homes . They were vaccinated I am not I had zero concern