Check your account email address ×

*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ahh got it....midwestern modifieds and late models look similar to me.

IMG_4210.JPG.99cc0b020610548ae5b3877db29fdeae.JPG

Basically everyone in the country runs a modified similar to the first one I pictured, except the northeast because they are all high falutin and stuff...

Edited by racinfarmer

2 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Basically everyone in the country runs a modified similar to the first one I pictured, except the northeast because they are all high falutin and stuff...

I prefer the northeast ones.

17 minutes ago, ckf said:

Hamlin, Dillion and Bowyer. Hamlin has been fast all weekend, but he has fucked me every time I've picked him. Time to roll the dice....

Me too.

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, ckf said:

Hamlin, Dillion and Bowyer. Hamlin has been fast all weekend, but he has fucked me every time I've picked him. Time to roll the dice....

Hamlin always fucks me....Dillon....SMH.

54 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hamlin always fucks me....Dillon....SMH.

I've got to pick someone. Maybe I should pull a Smails :dunno:

41 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Larson , harvick , jones

Great picks :thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Have you seen where I'm at in the standings..... :lol:

Dear Jim,

I'm writing to you looking for advise on my pool picks for the upcoming Monster Energy Nascar race. I currently have chosen Hamlin, Bowyer and Austin Dillion in the iconic number 3. I know, I know, just because a legend drove it at one time doesn't make it a great team today. I had such great expectations when the young third generation driver steeped in to the 3 car. However, Austin turned out to be a little puke that wouldn't even have a ride if it wasn't for PopPop. Anyway, I struggle every time I need to pick the Dillion kid as one of my dark horse picks.  I just can't stand the fucking dickhead. So, should I put my personal feelings aside and go with him, or pull a Smails and pick someone else?

Sincerely,

Lost Nascar fan in Vermont

• Haha 1

Dear Lost Fan, 

I understand your dilemma all too well as I have struggled with the family dynamics in place at RCR and find myself wondering when Ryan Newman will finally snap and shove that stupid cowboy hat squarely up the entitled little punks ass and then tell his dopey blond skank of a wife to fuck off and go back to shaking her fake tots at football games.  With all that being said you should compromise and pick his younger more down to earth brother Ty...he may not finish higher but you will feel better and your conscience will be clear.

Sincerely,

The Judge 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Dear Lost Fan, 

I understand your dilemma all too well as I have struggled with the family dynamics in place at RCR and find myself wondering when Ryan Newman will finally snap and shove that stupid cowboy hat squarely up the entitled little punks ass and then tell his dopey blond skank of a wife to fuck off and go back to shaking her fake tots at football games.  With all that being said you should compromise and pick his younger more down to earth brother Ty...he may not finish higher but you will feel better and your conscience will be clear.

Sincerely,

The Judge 

:lmao:

:bc:

1 minute ago, Blackstar said:

Dropped Stenhouse for Larson.

Good move.:thumbsup:

1 minute ago, ckf said:

I couldn't go with Hamlin today either. Kyle Busch, Bowyer and Larson 🤞

Good picks...Hamlin cannot be trusted! :lol:

• Like 1