Check your account email address ×

*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

That was cool.

Teammates and the 7 time champ pushing the most popular driver to the start/finish line...with Jim France in charge now and these new young drivers gaining a foothold with fans maybe things will be on the upswing.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, hwytohell said:

Worst kept secret in motorsports is brainlessdrunkenbrianfrance actions.  Jeremy Mayfield + others  just felt a bit of karma returned in spades. :groin:     Wonder if drunkenbrian will have to enter francecars  joke  " Road to recovery " :lol:  , this is NOT his first time caught behind the wheel or a domestic violence  issue . What a fucking golden spoon no nothing name dropping putz.  Look for  his sister to take over  ,  insiders say  she can turn things around in time . :thumb:

I do snicker a bit, but I hope he is able to get whatever help it is he needs for his issues.

That being said, some USAToday hack did a interesting opinion piece on him today revolving around this. 

8 hours ago, hwytohell said:

Worst kept secret in motorsports is brainlessdrunkenbrianfrance actions.  Jeremy Mayfield + others  just felt a bit of karma returned in spades. :groin:     Wonder if drunkenbrian will have to enter francecars  joke  " Road to recovery " :lol:  , this is NOT his first time caught behind the wheel or a domestic violence  issue . What a fucking golden spoon no nothing name dropping putz.  Look for  his sister to take over  ,  insiders say  she can turn things around in time . :thumb:

Everything he's touched turned to shit. They always say the 3rd generation of a family business is prone to screwing it up.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

How ironic , hillbilly heroin.

Too bad Justified isn't on anymore. He could do a guest appearance. 

By the look of his mug shot, you'd think he had passed out on the beach.

Last I knew Truex still wasn't signed past 2018.

Barney Visser, in a statement, says his Furniture Row Racing team will continue to compete in 2019. The 2017 championship team is looking for partial-season sponsorship after 5-Hr Energy announced it would not return to Martin Truex Jr.'s car after sponsoring 14 races this year. Visser: "Furniture Row Racing continues to develop sponsorship opportunities for 2019 and beyond. ... Furniture Row Racing not fielding a team in 2019 is not an option and we have every intention of continuing to build on our success for years to come."

13 minutes ago, ckf said:

Last I knew Truex still wasn't signed past 2018.

I seem to remember him being asked about how contract negotiations were going for next yr.

11 hours ago, hwytohell said:

SHR and now Hendrick want him bad.

SHR could get rid of Kurt if needed, but I don't know what HMS could do. Nationwide just extended with Bowman and Johnson and Elliott aren't going anywhere. Maybe loan out Byron?

10 minutes ago, ckf said:

SHR could get rid of Kurt if needed, but I don't know what HMS could do. Nationwide just extended with Bowman and Johnson and Elliott aren't going anywhere. Maybe loan out Byron?

Johnson should retire...he will never win again now that theyre clamping down on cheating.

:pc:

9 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Johnson should retire...he will never win again now that theyre clamping down on cheating.

:pc:

Wanna bet? I still haven't collected from our last one :news:

13 minutes ago, DAVE said:

What was our last bet?

1st time you won because Jr came back in '17. 2nd time I won when Jr retired last year. I just haven't come up with your Avatar for a week yet :news: 

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

1st time you won because Jr came back in '17. 2nd time I won when Jr retired last year. I just haven't come up with your Avatar for a week yet :news: 

Whats the statute of limitations on such bet?

I think your time has run out!!!!

:lol:

7 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Whats the statute of limitations on such bet?

I think your time has run out!!!!

Wanna bet :snack:

• Haha 1

Most likely switch , Truex  to SHR , Kurt Busch to Furniture Row.  Busch would be a fool to wheel for RCR dillion bros. wrecking crew , unless no other rides were open. Forget Gibbs , they have upcoming talent to burn in the lower series. The deal for Truex to go to Hendrick , hinges on Ejr  dipping his toes into the big show.