Check your account email address ×

*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Larson, Harvick and gambling on Amirola. He didn't qualify well but was fast in practice.

He is not a bad pick at all and it's good to get him into the mix.:thumbsup:

Just checked and his finish average at Phoenix is 15th which is ahead of some good drivers.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

On 3/9/2018 at 9:28 PM, ckf said:

I don't think I like having this thread pinned. For some reason I never look at the pinned threads at the top of the page. What do you guys think?

agreed pinned threads are pointless i almost always skipp by them unless someone posted something new right as i logon and it's the last activity

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

agreed pinned threads are pointless i almost always skipp by them unless someone posted something new right as i logon and it's the last activity

I don't mind one or two at the top of the page, but anymore than that becomes a pain. I hate it when you open a forum and have to scroll down just to see the new posts.  There are some pages on HCS that have way to many pinned threads IMO. I unpinned a bunch in the VT forum after @HSR was foolish enough to give me mod powers over there :lol:  I don't think @Zambroski likes it that his ban hammer doesn't work on me either  :bigfinger:  Z   :lol:

8 minutes ago, ckf said:

I don't mind one or two at the top of the page, but anymore than that becomes a pain. I hate it when you open a forum and have to scroll down just to see the new posts.  There are some pages on HCS that have way to many pinned threads IMO. I unpinned a bunch in the VT forum after @HSR was foolish enough to give me mod powers over there :lol:  I don't think @Zambroski likes it that his ban hammer doesn't work on me either  :bigfinger:  Z   :lol:

Correct!  But I still hit you with it daily just to see if by some chance, it might work.

:lmao:

Agreed on the pinned threads though.  Some serve a purpose for the whole site like the 2017/2018 Sled pic threads, others can just serve a very select few.  Those shouldn’t be pinned IMO.

:bc:

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, ckf said:

Why in gods name @ckfdid you pin the nascar thread then? :snack:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Should be a good last 4 laps for the Indycars

Yessir...can the Canadian rookie hold off Rossi and  Bourdais?

damn Chilton!

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

That sucked for Wickens.He ran a hell of a race!

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Wow....that sucks for Wickens.

No kidding.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good for Bourdais....he wrecked himself in a crash last year at Indy....way to comeback.:thumbsup: 

That was a Nascar type finish :bc:

On to Nascar. Green flag at 3:44 ET :thumb:

1 minute ago, ckf said:

I was going to pull a 'Snacks' and go with JJ instead of Bowman, but decided to stick with Bowman.

:thumbsup:

This is the first week I haven't pulled a Me. :lol:

• Haha 1