Check your account email address ×

*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

25 minutes ago, ckf said:

He claims he didn't cheat :dunno:

image.png

Well he didnt get caught at ATL....

Fucker should lose points there too for admitting it.!!!!! :lol:

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

I don't think I like having this thread pinned. For some reason I never look at the pinned threads at the top of the page. What do you guys think?

I like it actually....dont have to go looking for it....its probably the busiest thread on the site too..next to the meme thread..but youre the boss...upto you.

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
33 minutes ago, ckf said:

I don't think I like having this thread pinned. For some reason I never look at the pinned threads at the top of the page. What do you guys think?

I like it.

Bhen gets to see it every time he opens CE.....lol

• Haha 2

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, ckf said:

I don’t normally look at pinned threads....  I just open them just to get rid of the boldness of new post threads.  When pinned thread are atv pick thread and a snowmobile posing pic thread they are not worth looking at.  Nascar should not be pinned as it is something worthwhile to bring it to the top.  

I would rather look at and read an individual “look at my sledding pics from my weekend trip” thread then a pinned thread to be honest...

9 hours ago, BOHICA said:

I don’t normally look at pinned threads....  I just open them just to get rid of the boldness of new post threads.  When pinned thread are atv pick thread and a snowmobile posing pic thread they are not worth looking at.  Nascar should not be pinned as it is something worthwhile to bring it to the top.  

I would rather look at and read an individual “look at my sledding pics from my weekend trip” thread then a pinned thread to be honest...

I tend to agree with you. I know it's kind of nice for the guys that  post in the thread to be able to find it, but it never falls back very far anyway.

1 hour ago, ckf said:

I just made my picks for the pool. Harvick, Elliott and Bowman. I may pull a 'Snacks' before the race though.

24 minutes ago, 2strokemerc said:

First Indycar race this weekend from St. Petersburg if anyone is interested.

Pulling a Snacks worked well for me last weekend but that was an outlier. :lol:

Absolutely interested in the Indycar opener....thanks for the heads up! :thumbsup:

6 minutes ago, ckf said:

The Indycar race starts at 12:30 ET tomorrow on ABC. Should be able to get most, if not all of the race in before the Cup race. @NaturallyAspirated are you doing any Indycar races this year?

Anyone know when F1 starts back up?

Pretty sure F1 starts on March 23-25 weekend.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, ckf said:

The Indycar race starts at 12:30 ET tomorrow on ABC. Should be able to get most, if not all of the race in before the Cup race. @NaturallyAspirated are you doing any Indycar races this year?

Nope.  I'm out of Indycar.  I do miss it though.

I think I am doing a Barret Jackson in April.

Neal

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

Nope.  I'm out of Indycar.  I do miss it though.

I think I am doing a Barret Jackson in April.

Neal

Nice! Keep us posted :bc:

Do you work for specific networks?

1 hour ago, ckf said:

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/schedule/

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, ckf said:

I was just going through the channels and found the Xfinity race with 34 to go. Anyone else watching it?

Yup...2 red flags...bad brad ftw!

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, ckf said:

I was just going through the channels and found the Xfinity race with 34 to go. Anyone else watching it?

Oh shit I forgot about the rain delay!

Edited by Jimmy Snacks