Check your account email address ×

*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

• Platinum Contributing Member

Janet Guthrie's big accomplishment was first female in Cup. Her career wasn't any better than Danica's (actually, they are tied for best female finish at 6th). And I thought we weren't supposed to look at gender any more. WTF, someone tell me what the rules are this week.

Just now, Blackstar said:

Janet Guthrie's big accomplishment was first female in Cup. Her career wasn't any better than Danica's (actually, they are tied for best female finish at 6th). And I thought we weren't supposed to look at gender any more. WTF, someone tell me what the rules are this week.

Yeah I don't get it either and I think she had more success in Indycars.

5 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Is Tim Richmond in the hof? He should be if he isnt imo.

I just checked and yes he is...good.:thumbsup:

• Like 1

NASCAR admissions revenue drops for 10th straight year

The public companies that own most NASCAR tracks reported a 2.7 percent decline in admissions revenue in 2017.

It marked the 10th consecutive year that the tracks have shown a decline, although it is less than the 7.4 percent drop in 2016 reported by International Speedway Corp. (which owns 12 of the 23 NASCAR Cup Series tracks), Speedway Motorsports Inc. (eight tracks) and Dover Motorsports (one track).

ISC reported a slight uptick of 0.9 percent for its races from September through November, while SMI reported a slight decrease of 0.9 percent for October and November.

The admissions revenue includes all of their motorsports events, but the tracks earn most of their revenues from NASCAR weekends. The only NASCAR Cup tracks not owned by public companies are Indianapolis and Pocono.

The three public companies reported overall admissions revenue of $215.1 million in 2017, down from $221.097 million in 2016. The 2017 admissions revenue total is a drop of 54 percent from 2007, when the companies hit an all-time high of $467.4 million.

Through the NASCAR television contract, according to their financial reports (including an adjustment to how SMI reports that revenue), the tracks made an estimated $421 million from the NASCAR television rights in 2017, up 3.9% from 2016. The tracks get 65 percent of the television money, the teams get 25 percent through the purse and NASCAR gets 10 percent.

• Thanks 1

I had hopes that the francecar H.O.F.  would  have a bit of respect for the history of this motorsport venue , they proved themselves again this year, what a fucking joke.

1 hour ago, ckf said:

NASCAR admissions revenue drops for 10th straight year

The public companies that own most NASCAR tracks reported a 2.7 percent decline in admissions revenue in 2017.

It marked the 10th consecutive year that the tracks have shown a decline, although it is less than the 7.4 percent drop in 2016 reported by International Speedway Corp. (which owns 12 of the 23 NASCAR Cup Series tracks), Speedway Motorsports Inc. (eight tracks) and Dover Motorsports (one track).

ISC reported a slight uptick of 0.9 percent for its races from September through November, while SMI reported a slight decrease of 0.9 percent for October and November.

The admissions revenue includes all of their motorsports events, but the tracks earn most of their revenues from NASCAR weekends. The only NASCAR Cup tracks not owned by public companies are Indianapolis and Pocono.

The three public companies reported overall admissions revenue of $215.1 million in 2017, down from $221.097 million in 2016. The 2017 admissions revenue total is a drop of 54 percent from 2007, when the companies hit an all-time high of $467.4 million.

Through the NASCAR television contract, according to their financial reports (including an adjustment to how SMI reports that revenue), the tracks made an estimated $421 million from the NASCAR television rights in 2017, up 3.9% from 2016. The tracks get 65 percent of the television money, the teams get 25 percent through the purse and NASCAR gets 10 percent.

Well at $166 each for good seats right on the start/finish line of the Vegas race it seems Nascar is a little spendy. LVMS is a beautiful track but $166 is a bit spendy. 

$166 was face value of the ticket. I bought at the track the day before the race. No stubhub markup BS. 

• Like 1

The NHRA season opener 3 weeks before in Pomona was only $44 for the sunday race. $132 for the entire week. 

And that includes full pit access. Something you have to pay extra for at Nascar. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

$95 for perfect front row mezzanine seats at the Monster Energy AMA supercross race. 

AMA Supercross is 10 times the show that a Nascar race is. 

Yes sir!!  I'll take any racing on two wheels or a track over anything with four wheels.  :bc:

You some kinda race junkie or wut?  

Las Vegas post-race penalties announced

NASCAR released the Post-Event Penalty Report for Las Vegas Motor Speedway:

Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series, Las Vegas Motor Speedway

Infraction Date: 3/4/2018 (post-race inspection)
Team: #4--Kevin Harvick
Violation: Sections 20.4.8.1 Rear Window Support and Structure b. & c.; 20.4.18 Rocker Panel Extensions .b
Note: Rear Window Support Braces must keep the rear window glass rigid in all directions at all times. The Right Side Rocker Panel Extension did not meet NASCAR rule specifications, extension was not aluminum.
Penalty: Crew chief (Rodney Childers) has been fined $50,000. Car chief (Robert Smith) has been suspended from the next two Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Championship Points Events. Team has been assessed with the loss of 20 driver points and 20 owner points

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

Las Vegas post-race penalties announced

NASCAR released the Post-Event Penalty Report for Las Vegas Motor Speedway:

Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series, Las Vegas Motor Speedway

Infraction Date: 3/4/2018 (post-race inspection)
Team: #4--Kevin Harvick
Violation: Sections 20.4.8.1 Rear Window Support and Structure b. & c.; 20.4.18 Rocker Panel Extensions .b
Note: Rear Window Support Braces must keep the rear window glass rigid in all directions at all times. The Right Side Rocker Panel Extension did not meet NASCAR rule specifications, extension was not aluminum.
Penalty: Crew chief (Rodney Childers) has been fined $50,000. Car chief (Robert Smith) has been suspended from the next two Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Championship Points Events. Team has been assessed with the loss of 20 driver points and 20 owner points

Well that dirty rotten cheater....

what in the fuck is this gay ass bullshit always doing at the top.....CKF........you need to clamp down on this faggotry. No more gay ass 4 wheeling bullshit and no more fagcar 

PLEZS!!!!!!1111111

I understand this is the thread for the faggot stuff.......but changing quotes is even gayer than nascar. Sweet fuck fatty have a little bit of self respect 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I understand this is the thread for the faggot stuff.......but changing quotes is even gayer than nascar. Sweet fuck fatty have a little bit of self respect 

Posting in this thread like you do...shows disrespect for those who enjoy Nascar...

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Posting in this thread like you do...shows disrespect for those who enjoy Nascar...

You are correct....because I have no respect for those who enjoy nascar....because they are faggots and deserve no respect !!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111

Was that so hard to understand faggot !!!!!!!!!!111111

Want me to do some posting in your gas ass 4 wheeling thread :lol: 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

You are correct....because I have no respect for those who enjoy nascar....because they are faggots and deserve no respect !!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111

Was that so hard to understand faggot !!!!!!!!!!111111

Want me to do some posting in your gas ass 4 wheeling thread :lol: 

It was funny the first 17 times you did it...getting a little old now.

• Thanks 1

Just now, DAVE said:

It was funny the first 17 times you did it...getting a little old now.

oh well by all means.......I'll quit then 

:lol: faggot !!!!!!!!!!111111 

• Haha 2