Check your account email address ×

*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Nope.  Watch the beer stash dwindle rapidly. 

Turns out the cat is a fucking prude teetotaler.

2 cans to go...

I'm getting there!!

Who still has a cat??

IMG_20200919_172446230.jpg

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Found it...thanks Tony! 👍🏼

The Rebellion team ran, 348kph down the straight..so like 233mph-ish

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That is hauling some serious ass! 

The Group C cars of the 80's would rip down Mulsanne at 250+mph before they added the chicanes.  I think the top speed ever recorded there was something like 255mph.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

The Group C cars of the 80's would rip down Mulsanne at 250+mph before they added the chicanes.  I think the top speed ever recorded there was something like 255mph.

Damn! 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Kurt Busch, Joey Logano, Kenseth

I keep hoping Kenseth will pull off one good run this year.

You never know...I dumped Shrub because he was starting in the back and added Matty D....boy was that a bad move.🤣

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You never know...I dumped Shrub because he was starting in the back and added Matty D....boy was that a bad move.🤣

Matty was doing ok until he cut that tire.

Kyle is looking like himself tonight.

I picked him for my Lucky Dog team. I still have one more Kyle pick on my Sawmill team. I'm saving it.

• Like 1

Well hell yeah....Ross Chastain...The Melon Man to the #42 for Chip Ganassi in 2021! Great move and I love this guy...hard charger with zero fucks given on track.👍🏼

Sorry Bubba...guess he’ll be going to the seat vacated by Suarez at Gaunt Brothers.

Rumor is that Hamlin will be running the Germain racing #13 charter next year with Bubba as driver as an "independent" team with I am sure Gibbs cars.  

Dillon could end up being an oddman out for a good seat next year although with Daddys motors in the RPM #43 he could end up in Bubbas seat if he can bring sponsor money  

52 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Rumor is that Hamlin will be running the Germain racing #13 charter next year with Bubba as driver as an "independent" team with I am sure Gibbs cars.  

Dillon could end up being an oddman out for a good seat next year although with Daddys motors in the RPM #43 he could end up in Bubbas seat if he can bring sponsor money  

I heard something about that and Ty Dillon might be in trouble as Geico has pulled car sponsorship but remains as an associate sponsor of Nascar. Also as much as I hate to say it Austin Dillon has been running great lately...little sumbitch is starting to grow on me! 🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I heard something about that and Ty Dillon might be in trouble as Geico has pulled car sponsorship but remains as an associate sponsor of Nascar. Also as much as I hate to say it Austin Dillon has been running great lately...little sumbitch is starting to grow on me! 🤣

Austin has talent deserving of a seat,  Ty does not.   

• Like 1

6 hours ago, small-bore said:

Nope.

Haha...I thought those picks were

gold!🤣🤣

5 hours ago, small-bore said:

So happy with that win for weed.< couldn't call him shrub. It's been a long time coming.

Yep...I like Kurt and we all know Chip Ganassi likes winners...shame that the fans weren’t there to celebrate with him.

• Like 1