Check your account email address ×

Communist Russians cannibal island

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Nothing is stopping him from starting his own commune.   See that's the beauty of the system we have today.   If you want you can have place where you practice what you preach.   Under his system you can't.  

Hard to find people that want to trade their comfort for a barren, simple life that’s devoid of amenities 

It really takes a religious like devotion to the cause, and a type of belief in a godless theocracy or where the system is the god, however you want to look at it 

you’ll find a common recurring theme in leftism where the individual itself is completely meaningless 

5 minutes ago, old indy said:

Sure we do, but utopia has been a pipe dream for as long as people have been alive.          back here in the real world even the animal kingdom has a hierarchy and those that rule.

Hierarchies are absolutely needed for an orderly society, but they must be justified. 

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You Trump idiots would vote for Stalin as president.

Not a single person in this thread called you any name before you decided to do so.

Again, you are a lying, hypocritical fucking moron.  A PERFECT SHINING example to show others here what the libtwat Dems are made of and who they have in their rank and file.

Thank you for that.  :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Hierarchies are absolutely needed for an orderly society, but they must be justified. 

You've evolved on this (nothing wrong with that) point of your utopian society.   I recall you having a different stance.   

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

You've evolved on this (nothing wrong with that) point of your utopian society.   I recall you having a different stance.   

I do as well 

but whatever. Evolving ones position upon learning more about a subject is a sign of intelligence

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Not a single person in this thread called you any name before you decided to do so.

Again, you are a lying, hypocritical fucking moron.  A PERFECT SHINING example to show others here what the libtwat Dems are made of and who they have in their rank and file.

Thank you for that.  :lol:

He NEVER starts it though  :lol: 

He's such a mental pygmy 

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I recall that too.  Also, what in the hell is a hierarchal classless society?

@motonoggin

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

He NEVER starts it though  :lol: 

He's such a mental pygmy 

Just dumb as grass.

18 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I've always talked about unjustified heirarchies

6 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I've always talked about unjustified heirarchies

Well I recall something a bit different awhile ago but you've been on the unjustified hierarchies for some time.  I agree with that.

To quote Milton Friedman...."So where are you going to find these angels to organize society for us" and how do you go about getting everyone agreeing with them and that form of society itself?   It this part of the evolution of humankind?  

I've said this numerous times.   What you desire is admirable and in some small ways what many of us want thru smaller govt. but the fact remains nowhere in human history has more people been brought out of the realm of grinding poverty like has come from a democratic, mostly free market society.  

Edited by Highmark

39 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Nothing is stopping him from starting his own commune.   See that's the beauty of the system we have today.   If you want you can have a place where you practice his form of communism or communalism and once you get going need very little from the outside world.   Under his system you can't have what we do today.  

Problem is there will always be the doers and those that don't.   Its human nature. 

Exactly why what we have today works and what he wants will NEVER work.  Under our society, he is welcome to do exactly what he wants.  Under his, you can only practice what HE decides.   This simple concept is something he fails to understand.

Full Luxury Gay Space Communism is the goal. Humanity wonts for nothing and our collective efforts and intelligence are dedicated to improving ourselves, our habitats, and ultimately our species.

But y'all go ahead and believe everything your governments say about communism, it literally makes no difference to me or the fact that communism will ultimately prevail. 

23 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Full Luxury Gay Space Communism is the goal. Humanity wonts for nothing and our collective efforts and intelligence are dedicated to improving ourselves, our habitats, and ultimately our species.

But y'all go ahead and believe everything your governments say about communism, it literally makes no difference to me or the fact that communism will ultimately prevail. 

Any predictions as to when? :news:

27 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

When you say this. it’s almost like you aren’t familiar with the human species.  I can admire your hope for this type of world though.

• Like 1

• Gold Member

people are generally assholes.

give absolute power to one guy, you are going to see history repeat itself. 

communism is the liberal parties wet dream. silence all apposing views, do what we say, or else.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1