Check your account email address ×

Canada bans the sale of fossil fuel burning vehicles beyond 2034

42 minutes ago, oldslowsledder said:

Pre-election crap

Brainwash the sheep to buy into global warming then do something like this to make them grin from ear to ear. Guaranteed votes for the next 2-3 elections, easy. 

• Like 1

I would buy a electric service truck no prob if and only if dollar to dollar the math worked out to be on par with gas .

I would not buy one for my after work truck.  Just would not work out .

• Platinum Contributing Member

Canadians broadly support fighting climate change, and Trudeau is expected to trigger an election as soon as September to rid himself of his dependence on opposition support in a minority parliament.

:lmao:

So typical of the left is their inability to look at something as a whole.  They completely focus on one thing and completely ignore everything else and their is no more perfect example than electric vehicles.  Rather stupidity or propaganda they absolutely refuse to discuss the challenges with widespread use of EV's.   Infrastructure, the environmental factors with lithium and lead production in mining and disposal.  Total energy and co2 production from beginning to end of the vehicles life.   The list goes on and on.

Just listen to the 2 most important people in EV's. 

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/bryan-preston/2020/12/21/toyota-ceo-agrees-with-elon-musk-we-dont-have-enough-electricity-to-electrify-all-the-cars-n1222999 

Toyota CEO Agrees With Elon Musk: We Don't Have Enough Electricity to Electrify All the Cars 

So Toyota CEO Akio Toyoda’s comments at the company’s year-end press conference deserve notice and no little amount of respect. He knows more about cars and their economic ecosystem than just about anyone else on the planet.

The Wall Street Journal was in attendance and noted the CEO’s disdain for EVs boils down to his belief they’ll ruin businesses, require massive investments, and even emit more carbon dioxide than combustion-engined vehicles. “The current business model of the car industry is going to collapse,” he said. “The more EVs we build, the worse carbon dioxide gets… When politicians are out there saying, ‘Let’s get rid of all cars using gasoline,’ do they understand this?”

Edited by Highmark

38 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

…..any subject.

Yep.

”Progressive liberalism”.  Morons

What's amazing is how many of them there are world wide.   Its going to take another situation like in the 30-40's with Fascism and Communism for the younger generation and the likes of MC to re-learn how important liberty and freedom are however this time around it will likely be inter-country and not one country vs another.   Europe, Canada and the US (to a slightly lesser extent) is doing the exact same things that led us to WW2.  Squashing liberty and freedom's.   The people can hopefully vote that from occurring.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

What's amazing is how many of them there are world wide.   Its going to take another situation like in the 30-40's with Fascism and Communism for the younger generation and the likes of MC to re-learn how important liberty and freedom are however this time around it will likely be inter-country and not one country vs another. 

This “One World Order” plan is no longer Orwellian.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This “One World Order” plan is no longer Orwellian.  

Here is the difference between the left and right.   The left worries about other peoples problems and wants to force change on everyone without looking in the mirror at themselves.   The right wants to worry and fix their own problems and in doing so makes society better.

Look at it like team sports.   Playing as a team is important but the best teams have a group of individuals who strive to make THEMSELVES the best player they can be which in turn makes the team better.  No team is good when everyone relies on the other guy to be the good player.   

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Here is the difference between the left and right.   The left worries about other peoples problems and wants to force change on everyone without looking in the mirror at themselves.   The right wants to worry and fix their own problems and in doing so makes society better.

Look at it like team sports.   Playing as a team is important but the best teams have a group of individuals who strive to make THEMSELVES the best player they can be which in turn makes the team better.  No team is good when everyone relies on the other guy to be the good player.   

Good analogy.  But to take it a step further, this "playing as a team" concept is a loser so, if they can just force all others to play their game by their rules, they figure everybody can "win" which really means, everybody can lose equally.  Because, that's what their movement is really all about. 

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

Canadians broadly support fighting climate change, and Trudeau is expected to trigger an election as soon as September to rid himself of his dependence on opposition support in a minority parliament.

:lmao:

I thought this can't be a real quote from a so called news story . So I had to go read the link WTF lol

24 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I thought this can't be a real quote from a so called news story . So I had to go read the link WTF lol

Its fucking amazing.  The prime minister decides when the election is. :lol:  

One thing the left always assumes....if you agree with them on a base issue you must agree with the rules that go with it.   Climate change is a big one with this.   Not everyone who believes in MMCC agrees with the aggressive approach they want to take in "combating" it. 

Edited by Highmark

28 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Canada is weirder than the US in what they will take from their rulers.....and also, no guns means they gave the right to fight back against governmental tyranny years ago.

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Its fucking amazing.  

Yep, and why I voiced my opinion about electing Biden and the Dems (liberals up here) in your last election. The writing was on the wall as I've said numerous times, these Dems/Libs have a global Liberal agenda, not a country specific one. 

trudiott93.jpg

35 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Good analogy.  But to take it a step further, this "playing as a team" concept is a loser so, if they can just force all others to play their game by their rules, they figure everybody can "win" which really means, everybody can lose equally.  Because, that's what their movement is really all about. 

Yep.