Check your account email address ×

The Arizona recount continues….lmao

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Keep sending your cash to Trumpco…..lol 

Loretta lynch 

Collusion is when an attorney general meets secretly with the spouse of a person under investigation.

Donna Brazille 

Collusion is when media personnel provides questions in advance to benefit one party over another in a debate.

The DNC

Collusion is when the DNC conspires with one candidate in a primary to block the other candidates in that primary.

Adam Shiff

Collusion is when government officials leak information to the media.

Comey

Collusion is when an FBI director hands out immunity to persons involved in a criminal investigation and permits them to destroy evidence and doesn’t place key witnesses and suspect’s under oath , nor records their in an interview or deposition. image.thumb.jpeg.36069aab0e144b65b3c3ab940b415406.jpeg

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Loretta lynch 

Collusion is when an attorney general meets secretly with the spouse of a person under investigation.

Donna Brazille 

Collusion is when media personnel provides questions in advance to benefit one party over another in a debate.

The DNC

Collusion is when the DNC conspires with one candidate in a primary to block the other candidates in that primary.

Adam Shiff

Collusion is when government officials leak information to the media.

Comey

Collusion is when an FBI director hands out immunity to persons involved in a criminal investigation and permits them to destroy evidence and doesn’t place key witnesses and suspect’s under oath , nor records their in an interview or deposition. image.thumb.jpeg.36069aab0e144b65b3c3ab940b415406.jpeg

AF857246-18D6-4C64-B3ED-9F5F73DB8227.gif

So someone made a copy of the data and took it offsite to be examined...  The original drive/data is still safe and secure at the audit site.

What is the big concern here?  

16 minutes ago, Rich said:

So someone made a copy of the data and took it offsite to be examined...  The original drive/data is still safe and secure at the audit site.

What is the big concern here?  

The data is not secure once it was released by the state. Even the voting machines cannot be used anymore because they have been compromised.

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The data is not secure once it was released by the state. Even the voting machines cannot be used anymore because they have been compromised.

Is this an opinion??

The original data is still secure.  A copy was made and transported off site.  If it was already compromised once it was released by the state (to who? the auditors? to the republicans?  I haven't been following this..) then what would it matter?

I'm having a tough time understanding this.  If the data was shared with people who have been authorized to look at it, how does it then become compromised?

Edited by Rich

4 hours ago, Rich said:

The original data is still secure.  A copy was made and transported off site.  If it was already compromised once it was released by the state (to who? the auditors? to the republicans?  I haven't been following this..) then what would it matter?

I'm having a tough time understanding this.  If the data was shared with people who have been authorized to look at it, how does it then become compromised?

They are recounting the actual ballots.

• Gold Member

7 hours ago, Rich said:

Because cnn told him to be upset and he is a good lemming . Don't ask for facts or details you will never get a response out of pampers 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

That is not data . That is a ballot and they were authorized to do so . Not sure why this is so threatening to you 

Right.  The OP was about the data being copied and moved to another location to be examined.  That's forensics 101.  You copy the data to another media source and analyze the copy.   You never risk messing up the original..  If you find something questionable, you can always revisit the original to verify the data is what it is..  The chain of custody on the copy....?  Well, if something's altered and doesn't match up to the original, your copy comes into question...and your personal integrity.

This is all about the media making something out of nothing.  I do not see anything wrong with what's in question here.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Rich said:

Right.  The OP was about the data being copied and moved to another location to be examined.  That's forensics 101.  You copy the data to another media source and analyze the copy.   You never risk messing up the original..  If you find something questionable, you can always revisit the original to verify the data is what it is..  The chain of custody on the copy....?  Well, if something's altered and doesn't match up to the original, your copy comes into question...and your personal integrity.

This is all about the media making something out of nothing.  I do not see anything wrong with what's in question here.

Again don't confuse pampers with facts he was told what to think and won't deviate from those orders no matter how many facts you present to him . Deflect and mock or completely abandon his own thread from here on out is the MO 

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Again don't confuse pampers with facts he was told what to think and won't deviate from those orders no matter how many facts you present to him . Deflect and mock or completely abandon his own thread from here on out is the MO 

Well, I'd like to give the benefit of the doubt to the argument; sometimes I miss a point or can be educated as to a new path of logic to something that is fact.  In this case?  I'm totally missing it.  Looks like standard procedure to me.

2 minutes ago, Rich said:

Well, I'd like to give the benefit of the doubt to the argument; sometimes I miss a point or can be educated as to a new path of logic to something that is fact.  In this case?  I'm totally missing it.  Looks like standard procedure to me.

You will learn when dealing with pampers aka mainecat you are wasting your time presenting facts or opinions that stray from CNN or huff po marching orders 

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 hours ago, Mainecat said:

:lol: You sound nervous

29 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Look slapped up side the head with facts and reality and you still stand tall with Anderson in the flooded ditch . Enjoy 

Reporters, journalists and on air personalities willing to sacrifice their integrity are heroes and highly sought after by the left…..and defended at every turn.