Check your account email address ×

Welcome Georgia to the fold

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

None of that needs to be done.  Count the ballots and the envelopes.  If the ballots don't match the envelopes, guess what?

Like I said I got 2 ballots to my mother-in-law at my house and she has never lived at my house . Only tie to my house was power of attorney.  Fyi she was a life long dfl contributor to boot . Just saying 

If you continue to count illegal/unlawful ballots, they are still illegal/unlawful ballots.

You can call 3 men and a trans man as 4 men, but you still only got 3 fathers of children.

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

His lying?  I would say many in the country are believing lies that are being told about him with no proof or facts to back it up.  Ah, but good ol' joe and the left got us back to high gas prices, climate change policies and no more pipelines.  You want to talk about massive debt of trump but who cares when biden does it.  Anyone who lets emotion rule when voting should not be voting, that is why there are waiting periods for buying guns.  Emotion should play little to no part when it comes to elections.

And, maybe it was voter fraud, but the left is the only people fighting against finding that out.

Yes his lying, not what is reported but his own words, that is what I'm talking about. Yes Biden is adding to the debt, everyone expected he would, he claimed he was going to spend lots of money and he is. Trump claimed he would cut the debt ,he didn't. Just like Hillary gave us Trump, Trump gave us Biden.  

The right is claiming it with NO proof, so there's that.

10 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Like I said I got 2 ballots to my mother-in-law at my house and she has never lived at my house . Only tie to my house was power of attorney.  Fyi she was a life long dfl contributor to boot . Just saying 

7 forms for requests for absentee ballots were sent to my address.  I mentioned it here many times.  We all knew there would be election manipulation with this. 

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

Yes his lying, not what is reported but his own words, that is what I'm talking about. Yes Biden is adding to the debt, everyone expected he would, he claimed he was going to spend lots of money and he is. Trump claimed he would cut the debt ,he didn't. Just like Hillary gave us Trump, Trump gave us Biden.  

The right is claiming it with NO proof, so there's that.

Dude, biden has been lying and plagiarizing his whole life and you justify voting for biden because trump was lying?  That is hilarious and hypocritical at the same time

17 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

None of that needs to be done.  Count the ballots and the envelopes.  If the ballots don't match the envelopes, guess what?

That is already done, in fact many ballots are tossed because of the wrong envelope, in my state there are 2 envelopes and if both aren't properly filled out the vote is tossed.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Dude, biden has been lying and plagiarizing his whole life and you justify voting for biden because trump was lying?  That is hilarious and hypocritical at the same time

I didn't vote for either.  

Many people just voted for their lesser of 2 evils.

Claiming that Trump was different is what is really hilarious and hypocritical.   

7 minutes ago, racer254 said:

7 forms for requests for absentee ballots were sent to my address.  I mentioned it here many times.  We all knew there would be election manipulation with this. 

How many ballots were issued?  

24 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I didn't vote for either.  

Many people just voted for their lesser of 2 evils.

Claiming that Trump was different is what is really hilarious and hypocritical.   

For a guy that got 80 million votes, there isn't anyone that seems to admit they voted for him.

30 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

That is already done, in fact many ballots are tossed because of the wrong envelope, in my state there are 2 envelopes and if both aren't properly filled out the vote is tossed.

This was the accepted result of the documented risk limiting audit.  

• Five sequential batches of absentee votes each appeared with the exact same vote count of 392 for Biden, 96 for President Donald Trump, and 3 for Libertarian Jo Jorgensen, a count that state officials admitted was a statistical impossibility.

28 minutes ago, racer254 said:

For a guy that got 80 million votes, there isn't anyone that seems to admit they voted for him.

I know many that do, in fact they still have his bumper stickers on, and my county is 2 to 1 republican.  

I for the first time in my life saw farmers in my county with Biden signs in their yards.

1 hour ago, Snake said:

If you continue to count illegal/unlawful ballots, they are still illegal/unlawful ballots.

You can call 3 men and a trans man as 4 men, but you still only got 3 fathers of children.

Who deemed them illegal/unlawful?

33 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

This was the accepted result of the documented risk limiting audit.  

• Five sequential batches of absentee votes each appeared with the exact same vote count of 392 for Biden, 96 for President Donald Trump, and 3 for Libertarian Jo Jorgensen, a count that state officials admitted was a statistical impossibility.

And not anything to do with what I responded to.  

Where did you get this information?

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

Depends... is there a chain of custody for the ballots? :pc:

Does the law state that if chain of custody is broken the ballots are automatically invalid?  You seem to think so, I don't know.   

An example, a large number of ballots from a heavily republican favored district is handed over to a janitor to wheel up to the room where they are to be certified, rather than ride in the elevator the people in charge, a dem. and a rep. go have coffee, the chain is now broken. Should all those ballots be thrown out even though there is no evidence of tampering?

3 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Does the law state that if chain of custody is broken the ballots are automatically invalid?  You seem to think so, I don't know.   

An example, a large number of ballots from a heavily republican favored district is handed over to a janitor to wheel up to the room where they are to be certified, rather than ride in the elevator the people in charge, a dem. and a rep. go have coffee, the chain is now broken. Should all those ballots be thrown out even though there is no evidence of tampering?

A man with a blood test for DUI. The sample is given to a person, who signs for it. He gives it to a janitor to take up to the 3d floor. He gives it to the person who performs the test.

Are you going to fight that in court as a chain of custody breech, or do you say 'Hey, I trust the janitor.'

Election supervisors don't get to pick and choose what rules, i.e. chain of custody, they get to follow. Why try to make an excuse for not following law?

Edited by Snake

15 minutes ago, Snake said:

A man with a blood test for DUI. The sample is given to a person, who signs for it. He gives it to a janitor to take up to the 3d floor. He gives it to the person who performs the test.

Are you going to fight that in court as a chain of custody breech, or do you say 'Hey, I trust the janitor.'

Election supervisors don't get to pick and choose what rules, i.e. chain of custody, they get to follow. Why try to make an excuse for not following law?

I would fight it, doesn't mean I would win.  

Again a simple yes or no answer.   Does the law state any breach of custody automatically voids ballots?

25 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Yes according to Stacey's own words, ballots with no chain are not valid.

Just now, 1jkw said:

I would fight it, doesn't mean I would win.  

Again a simple yes or no answer.   Does the law state any breach of custody automatically voids ballots?

I honestly don't know, but what would be the sense of having them if they are immaterial?

If you cannot legally transfer a batch of ballots from one place to another without them being present and accounted for at all times, how much faith can you put in them?

The chain of custody is the most critical process of evidence documentation.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Funny, every statistical anomaly, every "corrected batch jump" in vote counting on election night, literally every odd discrepancy benefited Biden.   If you don't find that the least bit strange you are a fool. 

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Funny, every statistical anomaly, every "corrected batch jump" in vote counting on election night, literally every odd discrepancy benefited Biden.   If you don't find that the least bit strange you are a fool. 

And we are sitting here arguing if the chain of custody on 10s of 1,000s of ballots is relevant?!

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

And we are sitting here arguing if the chain of custody on 10s of 1,000s of ballots is relevant?!

Hillary just claimed again yesterday that Trump and Russia stole the election from her and she had nothing to make the claim.  Imagine if a Mueller type investigation was done honestly in Georgia, Arizona, Michigan and Pennsylvania.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

I want to be clear....no matter what is uncovered I don't see any way, shape or form that somehow the election could be overturned.   I simply can't see what or how that path would be however, protecting voting integrity and an almost 100% guarantee of a Trump or Desantis win in 2024 would be a result of finding wrong doing and using it as a campaign tool in every federal election for years if not decades to come would be worth it.  

Edited by Highmark