Welcome Georgia to the fold

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

yup and using snake's words he's a "trump" person.  

Is he a Trump spokesperson now?

Mike Lindell is what you are hanging your fucking hat on? :lol:

51 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Been to Georgia many times. It’s really a fucked up state. Only good for peaches and pecans.

I dunno, Ft Stewart, Ft Benning.........

9 minutes ago, Snake said:

Is he a Trump spokesperson now?

Mike Lindell is what you are hanging your fucking hat on? :lol:

I dunno, Ft Stewart, Ft Benning.........

Ha!  Met an old buddy down at Jump School last week.  We watched the cadets roll around in the wood chips doing PLF’s as the stifling heat made the chips and dust stick to their skin.  Ahhh….we laughed and laughed….because remembering the misery wasn’t funny.  :lmao:

So long ago but, those memories never fade….

13 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Trump filed 51 lawsuits regarding the election.....................and lost all of them!  

Why won't you guys accept the outcome?

Are you that DOMINATED by TRUMP? 

Does Trump psychologically control you?

Why do you let that guy control your life???  

The lawsuits filed were not dismissed based on evidence.  They were not allowed to even cover evidence.  What part of this is so upsetting to you.  One would think you would want a full  audit so you could say see I told you so. 

But for some reason the biggest pushers of "fare and transparent elections " are tge ones fighting hardest to block every audit . Funny how that works don't you think 🤔

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

The lawsuits filed were not dismissed based on evidence.  They were not allowed to even cover evidence.  What part of this is so upsetting to you.  One would think you would want a full  audit so you could say see I told you so. 

But for some reason the biggest pushers of "fare and transparent elections " are tge ones fighting hardest to block every audit . Funny how that works don't you think 🤔

Nonsense, there was no evidence of fraud to present, that was the problem. You guys can believe all the bullshit you want you here from your favorite talking heads, it was admitted in court in Pa. that there was no evidence of fraud, they contested the late mail in ballots that were set aside and Trump still lost without them. 

6 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Nonsense, there was no evidence of fraud to present, that was the problem. You guys can believe all the bullshit you want you here from your favorite talking heads, it was admitted in court in Pa. that there was no evidence of fraud, they contested the late mail in ballots that were set aside and Trump still lost without them. 

There was no evidence because no one will alow a audit . 

There is video evidence of cases being taken out from under a table under a table cloth and then start stuffing in to counters after every one was asked to stop counting and sent home .

Why is it that none of the promises of signature verification and address verification were done?

One would think the likes of people like you would welcome a full audit with open arms . Then you would be able to erase all doubt about integrity of the mesuers your people pushed . But alas no you don't want full audits any place and mock and block at every turn.  Odd indeed 

Just stand back for a moment and ask your self this . How did I get to a place in my life that I am in agreement with Mainecat? Then ask your self do I need to reassess my stance 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

There was no evidence because no one will alow a audit . 

There is video evidence of cases being taken out from under a table under a table cloth and then start stuffing in to counters after every one was asked to stop counting and sent home .

Why is it that none of the promises of signature verification and address verification were done?

One would think the likes of people like you would welcome a full audit with open arms . Then you would be able to erase all doubt about integrity of the mesuers your people pushed . But alas no you don't want full audits any place and mock and block at every turn.  Odd indeed 

Just stand back for a moment and ask your self this . How did I get to a place in my life that I am in agreement with Mainecat? Then ask your self do I need to reassess my stance 

And it was explained about the cases and that there was never a time when there wasn't supervision by the GOP.  

Yes after all the recounts we should allow Trump operatives to verify signatures.   

Trump lost because he acted like an asshole plain, pure, and simple.  

Pretty simple they had no case and they lost, even in front of Trump appointed judges. Trump lost in areas he barely beat Hillary, and didn't get the percentage of votes in areas like mine that he did against her to overcome the large registration advantage.  

You guys all called the Hillary supporters snowflakes for not accepting the results, and here we are and look who the snowflakes are now.

14 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

200+- million eligible voters (18+) and the ease of mail in votes certainly changed the 2020 election turnout numbers .  the move away from in person voting on election day had started before 2020 but obviously was not at the level.   Will be interesting to see what  turnout numbers look like moving forward.  Trumps divisiveness drove voters on both sides so seeing record turnout TBH should have been no surprise.  

9 hours ago, 1jkw said:

And it was explained about the cases and that there was never a time when there wasn't supervision by the GOP.  

Yes after all the recounts we should allow Trump operatives to verify signatures.   

Trump lost because he acted like an asshole plain, pure, and simple.  

Pretty simple they had no case and they lost, even in front of Trump appointed judges. Trump lost in areas he barely beat Hillary, and didn't get the percentage of votes in areas like mine that he did against her to overcome the large registration advantage.  

You guys all called the Hillary supporters snowflakes for not accepting the results, and here we are and look who the snowflakes are now.

Again I don't care if Trump lost or not .what I care about Is fair accountable elections.  So again not sure why any one would be apposed to any recount.  What is the fear 

And to your first point . There was never a time when Gop supervision was not present?  Well that is bullshit from the get go . 1 video showes that for sure 2 people left in room after sending every one home after counting was to stop and then they pull out boxes and start stuffing . I know there was some bullshit story.  But again if you are to stop you stop .  . But I don't care who was or who was not present . What I care about is ballot verification.  I got 2 unreqested ballots sent to my house for my dead mother-in-law alone .  My mother-in-law never lived in my home ever . 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Again I don't care if Trump lost or not .what I care about Is fair accountable elections.  So again not sure why any one would be apposed to any recount.  What is the fear 

And to your first point . There was never a time when Gop supervision was not present?  Well that is bullshit from the get go . 1 video showes that for sure 2 people left in room after sending every one home after counting was to stop and then they pull out boxes and start stuffing . I know there was some bullshit story.  But again if you are to stop you stop .  . But I don't care who was or who was not present . What I care about is ballot verification.  I got 2 unreqested ballots sent to my house for my dead mother-in-law alone .  My mother-in-law never lived in my home ever . 

There have been multiple recounts and that is a fact.  

Yes there were as GOP people present, just because you didn't see them in the video doesn't mean they weren't there and that was confirmed by GOP officials.  

Do you understand that stop counting new ballots is different than stop counting ballots ballots that were already viewed and approved? Simple yes or no.

The ballots were already viewed and approved by both sides prior to them being put in the cases as has been done in all other prior elections, they were  approved ballots that were put in the counting machines.

12 hours ago, 1jkw said:

1/5 of the box collection votes have no chain of custody forms associated with them. That was also admitted to by the election people.

A Star News analysis of drop box ballot transfer forms for absentee ballots deposited in drop boxes provided by Fulton County in response to an Open Records Request showed that 385 transfer forms out of an estimated 1,565 transfer forms Fulton County said should have been provided are missing – a number that is significantly greater than “a few” by any objective standard.

On Sunday, The Star News published a story which included the files containing digital images of the 1,180 transfer forms that Fulton County did provide. Those digital images can be viewed here.

This is the first time that any election official at either the state or county level from a key battleground state has made an admission of significant error in election procedures for the November 3, 2020 election.

The admission of missing chain of custody documents by a Fulton County official is important for several reasons that cut to the very core of public confidence in the outcome of the 2020 presidential election:

• President Biden was certified as the winner of Georgia’s 16 Electoral College votes in the 2020 election by the narrow margin of less than 12,000 votes over former President Donald Trump out of a total of 5 million votes cast statewide.
  • The total number of absentee ballots whose chain of custody was purportedly documented in these 385 missing Fulton County absentee ballot transfer forms was 18,901, more than 6,000 votes greater than the less than 12,000 vote margin of Biden’s certified victory in the state.
  • Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger has taken no action in 156 of Georgia’s 159 counties to secure copies of any absentee ballot drop box transfer forms and review them for accuracy and consistency with reported absentee ballot vote counts. In April his office announced investigations into three small counties that “failed to do their absentee ballot transfer forms” in the November 2020 election in compliance with rules and regulations.
  • More than seven months after the November 3 election, 28 Georgia counties have failed to respond at all to The Star News Open Records Requests to produce absentee ballot drop box transfer forms. To date, The Star News has obtained absentee ballot drop box forms from 59 counties that provide chain of custody documentation for 266,492 absentee ballots deposited in drop boxes during the November 3, 2020 election, which means that no chain of custody documentation has been produced for about 333,000 absentee ballots deposited in drop boxes out of an estimated 600,000 absentee ballots deposited in drop boxes during that election.
  • As The Star News reported on Sunday, “These absentee ballots are at the center of a lawsuit filed by Garland Favorito and eight other Georgia residents, who have sued Fulton County to produce these ballots for a forensic audit. Henry County Superior Court Judge Brian Amero ruled in May that this audit could proceed, but allowed the plaintiffs to review only the digital images of these 145,000 absentee ballots. . .  An estimated 145,000 absentee ballots – between 75,000 and 78,000 of which were originally deposited in drop boxes and between 67,000 and 70,000 of which were sent via the United States Postal Service – were transferred from the centralized counting facility at the State Farm Arena in downtown Atlanta to the EPC [the Election Preparation Center warehouse located at 1365 English St. NW, Atlanta]  at some point after the counting of votes for the November 3 election was completed. . . Fulton County subsequently filed a motion to dismiss the lawsuit, and Judge Amero put the audit on hold. Judge Amero has scheduled a hearing later this month to consider Fulton County’s motion to dismiss the lawsuit and stop the audit.”
  • https://georgiastarnews.com/2021/06/14/fulton-county-election-official-admits-chain-of-custody-documents-missing-for-2020-absentee-ballots-deposited-in-drop-boxes/
Edited by Snake
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Snake said:

1/5 of the box collection votes have no chain of custody forms associated with them. That was also admitted to by the election people.

A Star News analysis of drop box ballot transfer forms for absentee ballots deposited in drop boxes provided by Fulton County in response to an Open Records Request showed that 385 transfer forms out of an estimated 1,565 transfer forms Fulton County said should have been provided are missing – a number that is significantly greater than “a few” by any objective standard.

On Sunday, The Star News published a story which included the files containing digital images of the 1,180 transfer forms that Fulton County did provide. Those digital images can be viewed here.

This is the first time that any election official at either the state or county level from a key battleground state has made an admission of significant error in election procedures for the November 3, 2020 election.

The admission of missing chain of custody documents by a Fulton County official is important for several reasons that cut to the very core of public confidence in the outcome of the 2020 presidential election:

• President Biden was certified as the winner of Georgia’s 16 Electoral College votes in the 2020 election by the narrow margin of less than 12,000 votes over former President Donald Trump out of a total of 5 million votes cast statewide.
  • The total number of absentee ballots whose chain of custody was purportedly documented in these 385 missing Fulton County absentee ballot transfer forms was 18,901, more than 6,000 votes greater than the less than 12,000 vote margin of Biden’s certified victory in the state.
  • Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger has taken no action in 156 of Georgia’s 159 counties to secure copies of any absentee ballot drop box transfer forms and review them for accuracy and consistency with reported absentee ballot vote counts. In April his office announced investigations into three small counties that “failed to do their absentee ballot transfer forms” in the November 2020 election in compliance with rules and regulations.
  • More than seven months after the November 3 election, 28 Georgia counties have failed to respond at all to The Star News Open Records Requests to produce absentee ballot drop box transfer forms. To date, The Star News has obtained absentee ballot drop box forms from 59 counties that provide chain of custody documentation for 266,492 absentee ballots deposited in drop boxes during the November 3, 2020 election, which means that no chain of custody documentation has been produced for about 333,000 absentee ballots deposited in drop boxes out of an estimated 600,000 absentee ballots deposited in drop boxes during that election.
  • As The Star News reported on Sunday, “These absentee ballots are at the center of a lawsuit filed by Garland Favorito and eight other Georgia residents, who have sued Fulton County to produce these ballots for a forensic audit. Henry County Superior Court Judge Brian Amero ruled in May that this audit could proceed, but allowed the plaintiffs to review only the digital images of these 145,000 absentee ballots. . .  An estimated 145,000 absentee ballots – between 75,000 and 78,000 of which were originally deposited in drop boxes and between 67,000 and 70,000 of which were sent via the United States Postal Service – were transferred from the centralized counting facility at the State Farm Arena in downtown Atlanta to the EPC [the Election Preparation Center warehouse located at 1365 English St. NW, Atlanta]  at some point after the counting of votes for the November 3 election was completed. . . Fulton County subsequently filed a motion to dismiss the lawsuit, and Judge Amero put the audit on hold. Judge Amero has scheduled a hearing later this month to consider Fulton County’s motion to dismiss the lawsuit and stop the audit.”
  • https://georgiastarnews.com/2021/06/14/fulton-county-election-official-admits-chain-of-custody-documents-missing-for-2020-absentee-ballots-deposited-in-drop-boxes/

And yet were approved by GOP watchers prior to being counted, If there were suspected problems with ballots that is the time to address them,and the people counting them surely new who was getting more votes.  

5 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

And yet were approved by GOP watchers prior to being counted, If there were suspected problems with ballots that is the time to address them,and the people counting them surely new who was getting more votes.  

No one is asking for a do over. Please stop trying to contribute unnecessary and irrelevant emotion into the discussion.

Problems were found with the chain of custody. How does one correct a problem for future elections without digging down and identifying the problems?

Face the fact it appears democrats are deathly afraid of any sunlight on the election and try to pass it off as trying to get Trump put back in office. It makes you look petty.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Snake said:

No one is asking for a do over. Please stop trying to contribute unnecessary and irrelevant emotion into the discussion.

Problems were found with the chain of custody. How does one correct a problem for future elections without digging down and identifying the problems?

Face the fact it appears democrats are deathly afraid of any sunlight on the election and try to pass it off as trying to get Trump put back in office. It makes you look petty.

Never once said they were.  

And those should be addressed, and a canvas of all counties should be done, not just the ones where Trump lost.  

I don't agree at all, and neither did many conservative judges prior to and after this past election. Fact is they lost case after case because they could not prove fraud.   

You do understand that a breach in chain of custody doesn't mean fraud, don't you?  

It could be as simple as a non certified person carrying a case of ballots.  

You guys are the ones acting like Hillary supporters did. Trump lost because he acted like an asshole and lied constantly, get over it already.

5 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

And those should be addressed, and a canvas of all counties should be done, not just the ones where Trump lost.  

I don't agree at all, and neither did many conservative judges prior to and after this past election. Fact is they lost case after case because they could not prove fraud.   

You do understand that a breach in chain of custody doesn't mean fraud, don't you?  

You guys are the ones acting like Hillary supporters did. Trump lost because he acted like an asshole and lied constantly, get over it already.

It is very telling you say trump lost because he acted like an asshole.  .  Unfortunately, you have 80 million emotional people think this way.  At least 74 million people understand that just because he acted that way has nothing to do with how he was running the country.

8 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Laws are laws. What should be done with ballots with no chain of custody? Better question; what if a piece of evidence being used against you in a court of law violated the chain of custody laws.... are you going to write it off or are you going to fight for the integrity of the law?

Apparently you would accept it since your lawyer would be fighting it as a fraud case.

So, in the end, just as a what the fuck.... what do you suggest happen if those ballots are deemed null and void, and the final count turned the election? This is just a what the fuck question; I am not asking if Trump should be installed, I am not saying anything in that vein....

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Laws are laws. What should be done with ballots with no chain of custody? Better question; what if a piece of evidence being used against you in a court of law violated the chain of custody laws.... are you going to write it off or are you going to fight for the integrity of the law?

Apparently you would accept it since your lawyer would be fighting it as a fraud case.

So, in the end, just as a what the fuck.... what do you suggest happen if those ballots are deemed null and void, and the final count turned the election? This is just a what the fuck question; I am not asking if Trump should be installed, I am not saying anything in that vein....

It would be up to the court to decide if the chain of custody violation made the evidence admissible or not. 

I would need to abide by the decision of the court as to if the evidence was tainted by the chain of custody.   

I would say follow whatever the provisions of law provide as the remedy, and I don't know what that is.

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

It is very telling you say trump lost because he acted like an asshole.  .  Unfortunately, you have 80 million emotional people think this way.  At least 74 million people understand that just because he acted that way has nothing to do with how he was running the country.

Yes, it should tell you that just because you dismiss his lying and asshole behavior not everybody does.  

2.1 last quarter GDP prior to the pandemic, record debt and rising deficits, manufacturing recession prior to the pandemic, tariffs that wiped out the tax savings for many Americans, that is how he was running the country.  

Maybe 74 million didn't vote for him, maybe it was voter fraud.

9 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Yes, it should tell you that just because you dismiss his lying and asshole behavior not everybody does.  

2.1 last quarter GDP prior to the pandemic, record debt and rising deficits, manufacturing recession prior to the pandemic, tariffs that wiped out the tax savings for many Americans, that is how he was running the country.  

Maybe 74 million didn't vote for him, maybe it was voter fraud.

His lying?  I would say many in the country are believing lies that are being told about him with no proof or facts to back it up.  Ah, but good ol' joe and the left got us back to high gas prices, climate change policies and no more pipelines.  You want to talk about massive debt of trump but who cares when biden does it.  Anyone who lets emotion rule when voting should not be voting, that is why there are waiting periods for buying guns.  Emotion should play little to no part when it comes to elections.

And, maybe it was voter fraud, but the left is the only people fighting against finding that out.

Edited by racer254

2 hours ago, Snake said:

With this piece of garbage running the show, they will find a cesspool of fraud. 

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Did you see the results of the phoney audit they conducted on the most secure election in history?

2 hours ago, 1jkw said:

There have been multiple recounts and that is a fact.  

Yes there were as GOP people present, just because you didn't see them in the video doesn't mean they weren't there and that was confirmed by GOP officials.  

Do you understand that stop counting new ballots is different than stop counting ballots ballots that were already viewed and approved? Simple yes or no.

The ballots were already viewed and approved by both sides prior to them being put in the cases as has been done in all other prior elections, they were  approved ballots that were put in the counting machines.

No there have not been multiple accurate recounts.  Any ass hole can stuff ballots in a box.  The worry is who's ballots are they there was no signature or address verification done. You know what was promised would be done with all absentee ballots 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

No there have not been multiple accurate recounts.  Any ass hole can stuff ballots in a box.  The worry is who's ballots are they there was no signature or address verification done. You know what was promised would be done with all absentee ballots 

Then the GOP watchers should not have approved them, and yes there have been hand counted recounts.

Just now, Ez ryder said:

None of that needs to be done.  Count the ballots and the envelopes.  If the ballots don't match the envelopes, guess what?