Welcome Georgia to the fold

1 hour ago, Snake said:

I honestly don't know, but what would be the sense of having them if they are immaterial?

If you cannot legally transfer a batch of ballots from one place to another without them being present and accounted for at all times, how much faith can you put in them?

The chain of custody is the most critical process of evidence documentation.

Problem is people make mistakes, I will guarantee the example I gave happens all the time, if not a janitor another employee or person handles them.  

Honestly I have much faith in them. If you really think about what it would take to know where, when, and how to intercept the ballots, change thousands of them and then get them back without anyone catching on is a pretty far stretch.   

How do you duplicate the ballots, or how do you open and change votes and reseal the envelopes, how do you get thousands of ballots that are sent to addresses of registered voters, and how do you know when they are going to be delivered? It is not easy and I would say damn near impossible to do.

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Funny, every statistical anomaly, every "corrected batch jump" in vote counting on election night, literally every odd discrepancy benefited Biden.   If you don't find that the least bit strange you are a fool. 

Funny Biden was winning in Ohio early on and losing later on, and your ASSumption doesn't take into account the massive push for mail in ballots by the dems. and the in person voting pushed by the reps. in our state the mail ins weren't counted until after the polls closed and they take far more time to do so.  Biden led Ohio early because they counted the mail ins first, so it only stands to reason the mail ins changed later results. 

46 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Funny Biden was winning in Ohio early on and losing later on, and your ASSumption doesn't take into account the massive push for mail in ballots by the dems. and the in person voting pushed by the reps. in our state the mail ins weren't counted until after the polls closed and they take far more time to do so.  Biden led Ohio early because they counted the mail ins first, so it only stands to reason the mail ins changed later results. 

Really?

FFS.

29 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Really?

FFS.

Yes really.  

You think you are so smart, please explain where anything I posted was wrong.    

Try explaining how millions of ballots were some how illegally cast and how it was pulled off.

8 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Yes really.  

Try explaining how millions of ballots were some how illegally cast and how it was pulled off.

It will all come out.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It will all come out.

Yeah right.  

In other words you have zero idea how millions of votes were stolen, you just believe in fairy tales.

9 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Yeah right.  

In other words you have zero idea how millions of votes were stolen, you just believe in fairy tales.

You honestly believe in this day and age this couldn’t be pulled off? How come my coworker received 3 mail in ballots in 3 different names at his condo?

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Problem with your ASSessment is it doesn't take into consideration of all the significant statistical anomalies or irregularities in the other states like massive instantaneous vote count swings that each time somehow benefited only Biden.   Ohio turned out very much in line with what was expected.  

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Problem with your ASSessment is it doesn't take into consideration of all the significant statistical anomalies or irregularities in the other states like massive instantaneous vote count swings that each time somehow benefited only Biden.   Ohio turned out very much in line with what was expected.  

The vote swings were caused by mail in ballots that were counted later and were added not vote by vote but in large numbers and from democratic areas.   

I would hope if people actually thought for themselves and weren't already in disbelief that some people think differently than they do, that they would realize how incredibly hard it would be to pull off all this vote manipulation in multiple states and districts within these states. The fact that NO actual proof for this large scale fraud exists I would think would be enough.

13 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Yes really.  

Every polling place has registered voter lists.  There are also lists of people in nursing homes, hospitals, mental facilities etc.  Easy to figure out who hasn't voted and fill out some mail in ballots.  Why do you think the mail in ballots were counted AFTER people voted in person?

Edited by racer254

2 hours ago, BadaBing444 said:

You honestly believe in this day and age this couldn’t be pulled off? How come my coworker received 3 mail in ballots in 3 different names at his condo?

First off do you know for sure they were ballots and not applications for ballots?  I saw a great number of people posting applications on FB thinking they were ballots.  Secondly we are talking millions of ballots how are these picked up at the right time and place to be used. I will make a bet your coworker is a Trump supporter too.

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Every polling place has registered voter lists.  There are also lists of people in nursing homes, hospitals, mental facilities etc.  Easy to figure out who hasn't voted and fill out some mail in ballots.  Why do you think the mail in ballots were counted AFTER people voted in person?

Because the law in our state and others require them to be counted after the polls close.

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

The vote swings were caused by mail in ballots that were counted later and were added not vote by vote but in large numbers and from democratic areas.   

I would hope if people actually thought for themselves and weren't already in disbelief that some people think differently than they do, that they would realize how incredibly hard it would be to pull off all this vote manipulation in multiple states and districts within these states. The fact that NO actual proof for this large scale fraud exists I would think would be enough.

Not all of them.  Vote swings positive for one candidate and negative for another are not due to mail in ballots.   They are human error, machine error or something else.   

Some of this occurred when states were no longer counting in the middle of the night.

EnSz48JVgAAmXzP.jpg

8 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

First off do you know for sure they were ballots and not applications for ballots?  I saw a great number of people posting applications on FB thinking they were ballots.  Secondly we are talking millions of ballots how are these picked up at the right time and place to be used. I will make a bet your coworker is a Trump supporter too.

Everyone that I saw understood that they were not actual ballots, but just applications for ballots.  But why even send multiple applications for ballots out?  Obviously, if they are being sent applications, then they have a list of people who they think are going to vote or are registered to vote.

Most people don't understand how the networks get their actual data outside exit polls.   All state or even counties or precincts report their totals to a live national database that updates to the minute.   These are broadcast by the networks during the night.  EnjBEmjVkAE1Db8.thumb.png.eb623bd3b99f0f005c238ff0e18bd769.png During election night in a number of states votes were flipped.   It was often caught on live tv.

NBC report showing Georgia stopped counting mail in ballots at 10:30 PM.   How are totals coming in at 1:34 on this system?

https://news.yahoo.com/georgias-most-populous-county-stopped-042700258.html

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, 1jkw said:

millions of votes were stolen

The number of votes required to change the outcome of the election is a few thousand here and there in key counties in key states.

No millions of votes required.

19 minutes ago, Snake said:

The number of votes required to change the outcome of the election is a few thousand here and there in key counties in key states.

The constant excuses the media puts forth regarding this is just mind numbing.  They really do rely on the fact that people are to naive to understand the process. 

3 hours ago, racer254 said:

Everyone that I saw understood that they were not actual ballots, but just applications for ballots.  But why even send multiple applications for ballots out?  Obviously, if they are being sent applications, then they have a list of people who they think are going to vote or are registered to vote.

Yes they were sending multiple applications to encourage mail in voting, yes there is a list of currently registered voters and that is who they are sent to.

2 hours ago, Snake said:

Except for the fact there is the constant no way Biden got 80 million votes.   

It's more like 10 of thousands of votes or more, and you nor none of Trump's attorneys can show  proof of any appreciable voter fraud.  

Just like the Hillary snowflake you Trump snowflakes need to get over it already.

3 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Except for the fact there is the constant no way Biden got 80 million votes.   

It's more like 10 of thousands of votes or more, and you nor none of Trump's attorneys can show  proof of any appreciable voter fraud.  

Just like the Hillary snowflake you Trump snowflakes need to get over it already.

I will save this post and bring it up in 4 years when either Trump gets re-elected or if DeSantis defeats Harris in a landslide.  Democrats will just need to get over it.

32 minutes ago, BadaBing444 said:

Again if the Democrats are insisting it was a clean election, why are they against the audit and why are they against having to have a valid ID to vote in future elections?

There have been audits and recounts by hand.  

Again people have valid ID that they can do everything else in their lives with, why should that not apply to voting?  

If you educated yourself on the lawsuits brought forth by the GOP pushing for ID you would find in many of those cases there was ZERO proof of fraud, or far less than a fraction of 1%.

2 minutes ago, BadaBing444 said:

I will save this post and bring it up in 4 years when either Trump gets re-elected or if DeSantis defeats Harris in a landslide.  Democrats will just need to get over it.

I agree, they should or they will be snowflakes again just like the Trump voters are now.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, racer254 said:

So 16 states allow the counting on election day and 17 only after the polls close, so 33 out of 50 states don't count them until election day and you wonder why the results changed as time went on?