Welcome Georgia to the fold

• Platinum Contributing Member

Forget everything else.   If your a numbers/statistics person all you have to do is look at that.

Just to list a few.

Trump won 17 out of 18 bellwether counties.   Since 1980 every winner has won at least 16.  Biden won with 1.  :lol:  

Trump had statistically significant gains in minority populations

Trump won more counties than he did in 16.

Biden won with least counties than any president in history. :lol:   Trump won 2507 to 509.   More than against Clinton. 

Trump got more votes than either time Obama ran.   Even when he was so popular in 2008.   Almost 5 million more.

Typical mail in ballots are rejected at almost 20%.   This election less than 1%.

Biden couldn't draw 1000 people to a rally and hung out in his basement most the campaign and got 10 million more votes than Obama in 2008.  :lol:  

GOP won 27 out of 27 tossup house races.   

The voter turnout in Wisconsin apparently annihilated the historical record of 66.8% by almost 30 percentage points.  Statistical analysts have noted that this 5-point deviation was not only a statistical improbability, but a virtual statistical impossibility.  The odds of this occurring are 0.00000189% or 1 in 52,910,052.

With absentee ballots, former vice-president Joe Biden was also 60 points in Pennsylvania and almost 40 points in Michigan According to the New York Times.  Comparably, Biden was only up single digits in absentee voting in most other battleground states.

According to NBC News on election day before the polls opened, In Michigan, Republicans led 41% to 39% in Mail-in Ballots requested. Republicans also led 42% to 39% with Mail-in and in-person ballots returned.

In Wisconsin on election day before the polls opened, Republicans led Mail-in Ballots requested 43% to 35%, and Mail-in and early in-person ballots returned 43% to 35%. Almost ALL of the ballots found, while most in the country were sleeping, after they officials stated they would stop counting, were for Joe Biden.

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Forget everything else.   If your a numbers/statistics person all you have to do is look at that.

Just to list a few.

Trump won 17 out of 18 bellwether counties.   Since 1980 every winner has won at least 16.  Biden won with 1.  :lol:  

Trump had statistically significant gains in minority populations

Trump won more counties than he did in 16.

Biden won with least counties than any president in history. :lol:   Trump won 2507 to 509.   More than against Clinton. 

Trump got more votes than either time Obama ran.   Even when he was so popular in 2008.   Almost 5 million more.

Typical mail in ballots are rejected at almost 20%.   This election less than 1%.

Biden couldn't draw 1000 people to a rally and hung out in his basement most the campaign and got 10 million more votes than Obama in 2008.  :lol:  

GOP won 27 out of 27 tossup house races.   

The voter turnout in Wisconsin apparently annihilated the historical record of 66.8% by almost 30 percentage points.  Statistical analysts have noted that this 5-point deviation was not only a statistical improbability, but a virtual statistical impossibility.  The odds of this occurring are 0.00000189% or 1 in 52,910,052.

With absentee ballots, former vice-president Joe Biden was also 60 points in Pennsylvania and almost 40 points in Michigan According to the New York Times.  Comparably, Biden was only up single digits in absentee voting in most other battleground states.

According to NBC News on election day before the polls opened, In Michigan, Republicans led 41% to 39% in Mail-in Ballots requested. Republicans also led 42% to 39% with Mail-in and in-person ballots returned.

In Wisconsin on election day before the polls opened, Republicans led Mail-in Ballots requested 43% to 35%, and Mail-in and early in-person ballots returned 43% to 35%. Almost ALL of the ballots found, while most in the country were sleeping, after they officials stated they would stop counting, were for Joe Biden.

There was a record turnout, demographics changed, there was a pandemic, none of that added all together  in previous elections.  

And the guy who predicted correctly every election since Carter said Trump would lose, and explained why and he was correct.  

Trump lost in the margins, as was predicted he didn't get the percentage of votes in rural areas to overcome the big city and suburban vote.  In my county Trump got more votes in 2020 than 2016 but a lower percentage, Biden got a higher number of votes and a higher percentage  than Hillary . I am very familiar with my state and how a statewide candidate from my area gets crushed by the Philly and Pits. area, Trump didn't do percentage wise what he needed to do to overcome the 700,000 plus voter registration edge in Pa. and other states he previously barely won.       

Honestly you guys with all the answers should have helped team Trump, if it was the slam dunk you guys say, it would be easy to prove.  

On 6/16/2021 at 8:41 AM, DriftBusta said:

I have zero concern about your, or anyone else's opinion of me.  Nor do I want your perspective, I have plenty of perspectives.  I think you're a self absorbed unhinged mildly nuts lunatic who talks tough but is afraid to leave his house, tell anyone his name or spend his money.  Do you give a shit what I think of you?  No?  Good.  We're getting somewhere.  I despise Washington, and the creatures that inhabit it, and sell us all down the river.  Trump exposed that, fought against it, and I give him credit for that.  If you or anyone else doesn't like that, you can die in a fire.  :bc: 

Have you ever considered taking a shit in your hat, and pulling it over your ears????     

Mark, I retract what I said about you being, the LESTER BROTHERS. 

You're more like the Marx Brothers. 

You're an OVER-THE-HILL, ex motocross rider, who is now too fat to even get on the bike. It would take a 900 CC dirt bike with the lowest gearing possible, to get going with your fat ass on it. 

Oh, and I bet you FINANCED all your sleds, trailers, and your boat. 

I have zero concern about your, or anyone else's opinion of me.  Nor do I want your perspective, I have plenty of perspectives.  I think you're a self absorbed unhinged mildly nuts lunatic who talks tough but is afraid to leave his house, tell anyone his name or spend his money.  Do you give a shit what I think of you?  No?  Good.  We're getting somewhere.  I despise Washington, and the creatures that inhabit it, and sell us all down the river.  Trump exposed that, fought against it, and I give him credit for that.  If you or anyone else doesn't like that, you can die in a fire.  :bc: 

So, what did your big boy TRUMP do for ya'? 

He left you with Joe Biden and Kamala Harris!!!

You're so stupid, and such a repub/conservative zealot, you can't see the massive damage that Trump left us with. 

I can see now why you are NOT, a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER.  

You should get on YOUTUBE someday, and see how many people HATE TRUMP.  

Your big-boy Donnie Flair, is not as well-liked as you might think. 

Donnie just had to beat a 78 year old hack, hiding in his basement, and he couldn't do it!! 

Why is that MArk? Why couldn't he beat Joe Biden? WHY MARK???

What's your answer??? A sitting, incumbent president, couldn't beat JOE BIDEN!!!!!!

ANSWER ME !!!!!!!   

On 6/18/2021 at 9:01 PM, Polaris 550 said:

Have you ever considered taking a shit in your hat, and pulling it over your ears????     

On 6/18/2021 at 9:33 PM, Polaris 550 said:

Mark, I retract what I said about you being, the LESTER BROTHERS. 

You're more like the Marx Brothers. 

You're an OVER-THE-HILL, ex motocross rider, who is now too fat to even get on the bike. It would take a 900 CC dirt bike with the lowest gearing possible, to get going with your fat ass on it. 

Oh, and I bet you FINANCED all your sleds, trailers, and your boat. 

On 6/20/2021 at 7:55 AM, Polaris 550 said:

So, what did your big boy TRUMP do for ya'? 

He left you with Joe Biden and Kamala Harris!!!

You're so stupid, and such a repub/conservative zealot, you can't see the massive damage that Trump left us with. 

I can see now why you are NOT, a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER.  

23 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

You should get on YOUTUBE someday, and see how many people HATE TRUMP.  

Your big-boy Donnie Flair, is not as well-liked as you might think. 

Donnie just had to beat a 78 year old hack, hiding in his basement, and he couldn't do it!! 

Why is that MArk? Why couldn't he beat Joe Biden? WHY MARK???

What's your answer??? A sitting, incumbent president, couldn't beat JOE BIDEN!!!!!!

ANSWER ME !!!!!!!   

:lol:  I"m staying at Admirals Cove in Jupiter.  Middle of an 8 day boat ride north lol Donny Jr. and I partied like rockstars last night.  Kimberly let me see her titties too!  Lots of TNW in this joint for sure.  Sorry bout yer luck Clovis!

F82605FB-3AA2-40D7-B108-0DA5FC39E072.jpeg

443F5DD1-FE1B-45D5-81D5-3F4A35C233AB.jpeg

765EB19A-426B-4FE8-BD52-5F74D054A4E5.jpeg

30B542FE-6EAF-44A7-9017-5D87B4C31B07.jpeg

5E0572A4-2D2D-44BD-BFD4-99E033DC9D8C.jpeg

7DF7C369-C1CB-4981-A6BD-F209B8A083C6.jpeg

B6CD806F-67C5-47BC-A90E-7943F86337F8.jpeg

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1