Welcome Georgia to the fold

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Nothing happened just ask Jimmy and MC. 

Absolutely something happened...The President wouldn’t STFU for five minutes and not only did he become a one term President he cost Republicans the Senate. The Kraken, The Elite Strikeforce, Cyber Ninjas, Audits, Ballots made of bamboo...it’s all bullshit but by all means keep the dream alive!!!🤣🤣👍🏼

Do the republicans think there is going to be a do over or someone's going to give the presidency back to Trump?   While their is some irregularities I believe that they can be found in any election not just this one.  the system is not perfect ,  voter ID is just common sense.   Requiring in person votes for all but the small percentage who are travelling makes sense.    

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Do the republicans think there is going to be a do over or someone's going to give the presidency back to Trump?   While their is some irregularities I believe that they can be found in any election not just this one.  the system is not perfect ,  voter ID is just common sense.   Requiring in person votes for all but the small percentage who are travelling makes sense.    

the dems will loose the house and senate in 2022 and the white house in 2024

• Like 1

There have been about 4 million lawsuits filed and republicans have come out looking like absolute retards 100% of the time. Is Trump really the fucking hill they wanna die on?

Just now, 01mxz800 said:

the dems will loose the house and senate in 2022 and the white house in 2024

we will see,  normal mid cycle election would say you are right about 2022 but the R should have never lost the senate without Trump sticking it in their ass and he may do the same on a larger scale in 22.

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

we will see,  normal mid cycle election would say you are right about 2022 but the R should have never lost the senate without Trump sticking it in their ass and he may do the same on a larger scale in 22.

if it wasn't for the mail in/absent vote fuckery due to the "scamdemic" the election would have had a much different outcome

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Amazing prognostications negrodamus.

you don't vote so your opinion is moot

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

There have been about 4 million lawsuits filed and republicans have come out looking like absolute retards 100% of the time. Is Trump really the fucking hill they wanna die on?

Not one suit was dismissed based on the evidence. All were dismissed for standing or other reasons. I don’t think these audits have anything to do with 2020. I think they are about stopping illegal votes in the future. 

it was the democrats who claimed back in 2018 the Dominion voting machines could be hacked and that the 2016 election was stolen. 

18 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Absolutely something happened...The President wouldn’t STFU for five minutes and not only did he become a one term President he cost Republicans the Senate. The Kraken, The Elite Strikeforce, Cyber Ninjas, Audits, Ballots made of bamboo...it’s all bullshit but by all means keep the dream alive!!!🤣🤣👍🏼

What dream? I thought it was over two days after the election. I never believed in the Qtard shit. I was telling my friends that kept talking about it the Q was a pyop.

But I do believe there was fraud on massive scale. they need to do these audits to expose it. If the audits turn up nothing Ill admit I was wrong. 

2 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

if it wasn't for the mail in/absent vote fuckery due to the "scamdemic" the election would have had a much different outcome

I don't disagree with that but the dems have 3 years to work to not lose the WH.   Harris as VP (and presumably the D candidate in 24)so far has done nothing but hurt them and I hope that continues.  But the R needs to run someone better than Trump in 24 to win.  

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I don't disagree with that but the dems have 3 years to work to not lose the WH.   Harris as VP (and presumably the D candidate in 24)so far has done nothing but hurt them and I hope that continues.  But the R needs to run someone better than Trump in 24 to win.  

Do you believe Biden got 80 million votes? 

18 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

# of votes is irrelevant,  EC votes are relevant.  I believe that 50 states and their EC representatives decided the election as is their right under the constitution.  We don not have a national election in this country.  We have 50 individual state elections held on the same day under the rules set by those states.   

If we decide to eliminate the EC and run a winnder takes all national election I am fine with that but that is not our system.  

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

# of votes is irrelevant,  EC votes are relevant.  I believe that 50 states and their EC representatives decided the election as is their right under the constitution.  We don not have a national election in this country.  We have 50 individual state elections held on the same day under the rules set by those states.   

If we decide to eliminate the EC and run a winnder takes all national election I am fine with that but that is not our system.  

So you’re Unwilling to answer my question. It was a simple question at that

SQL management studio has also been preloaded loaded on many machines now.  It has no business on any machine. 

Anyone who isn't a fucking complete moron knowns what it can do bypassing audit logs.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Henc exposing the corrupt bullshit . You will never get to the things you posted with out first exposing the fuckery to the people .

13 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Yes, absolutely. 

It was a highly contentious election, with record turn-out. 

People hated Trump, that's why he lost, and Biden won. It's THAT SIMPLE.........PEOPLE HATED TRUMP!!

It was NOT A PRO-BIDEN VOTE...............it was an ANTI-TRUMP vote. 

If Biden continues to muddle through, and this covid ends, and the economy picks up, Biden could do OK. Not saying what will happen, but the voters might just go with him again. 

Trump's HIGH NEGATIVE energy brought us four tumultuous years, and continues today.

I think Americans just want and need a break from 24/7, 365  political stress and turmoil. 

I know I do. 

34 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yes, absolutely. 

It was a highly contentious election, with record turn-out. 

People hated Trump, that's why he lost, and Biden won. It's THAT SIMPLE.........PEOPLE HATED TRUMP!!

It was NOT A PRO-BIDEN VOTE...............it was an ANTI-TRUMP vote. 

If Biden continues to muddle through, and this covid ends, and the economy picks up, Biden could do OK. Not saying what will happen, but the voters might just go with him again. 

it’s not even possible that Biden could get that many votes based on the total number of registered voters. Both Biden and Trump got more votes than any other candidate including Obama and Reagan who were wildly popular. Biden won have as many counties as Obama did in 2008. There simply aren’t enough voters for it to be possible for Biden and Trump to get 150 votes combined.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Democrats say it = Everything is normal as can be

Republicans say it = "Hey look at the crazy ass conspiracy theorists!!!!!"

• Haha 1