Check your account email address ×

doh!

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

hey ricky racer, why do you think trump's views on russia changed between then and now? could all the financing he got from them have any effect?

All of a sudden you care where contributions come from? :lol:

Without question, a lot of hackers are of Russian origin. However, that doesn't mean that the Russian government is behind everything that originates from Russia. Hell, we have 4 or 5 attempts everyday to access the FS server or email accounts that the firewall catches. Most are from Russian IP addresses, a few are from China and the Ukraine. I doubt the Russian government is behind these attacks.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

hey ricky racer, why do you think trump's views on russia changed between then and now? could all the financing he got from them have any effect?

Or the hacked info Putin has on Trump?

35 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lmao: 

00:50 mark the fun begins...

I guess I don't get it.  Or maybe you don't?  What's your point here....or "narrative"?  Maybe come up with something and post it before throwing up a random video.  Just sayin'

GO GET 'EM TIGER!

Image result for hockey fail gif gif

11 minutes ago, ckf said:

Without question, a lot of hackers are of Russian origin. However, that doesn't mean that the Russian government is behind everything that originates from Russia. Hell, we have 4 or 5 attempts everyday to access the FS server or email accounts that the firewall catches. Most are from Russian IP addresses, a few are from China and the Ukraine. I doubt the Russian government is behind these attacks.

But nothing goes on in Russia that Putin doesn't know about.  That settles it! He's after our corn nuts!

Image result for corn nuts

28 minutes ago, ckf said:

Fucking Zam's Kin folk.............:lmao:

51 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Fucking Zam's Kin folk.............:lmao:

:lol:

51 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Commie sympathizers 

48 minutes ago, ckf said:

Shut up you fuckin' beaner :lol:

44 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

Zam's kin hacking us and yours are stealing our jobs:lol:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I guess I don't get it.  Or maybe you don't?  What's your point here....or "narrative"?  Maybe come up with something and post it before throwing up a random video.  Just sayin'

i'm not surprised....

Let's have a moment of clarity.  Russian Hacking only became important to Dems after they lost the election.  Obama was informed according to him months ago and did little or nothing and let's not even bring up the Clinton Server and Podesta having the computer skills of a retarded child.

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Let's have a moment of clarity.  Russian Hacking only became important to Dems after they lost the election.  Obama was informed according to him months ago and did little or nothing and let's not even bring up the Clinton Server and Podesta having the computer skills of a retarded child.

Spot on as MC might say.

6 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

two obvious reasons...

1, had he made a big stink out of it the repukes would have accused him of making all this shit up to help hillary win the election.

2. he likely thought it wouldn't matter as he thought hillary was going to win the election, as did many others.

now be honest here, is number one accurate?