Check your account email address ×

M.A.S.H.

Fuck with all the forest fires around here and the airport about a mile from my house it’s like MASH here. Choppers flying all day over and around my place. The birch pile at the local pellet plant caught fire last week, trucks, water bombers the whole nine yards!

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Fuck with all the forest fires around here and the airport about a mile from my house it’s like MASH here. Choppers flying all day over and around my place. The birch pile at the local pellet plant caught fire last week, trucks, water bombers the whole nine yards!

Is it dry as hell there also ?

1 minute ago, The One said:

Is it dry as hell there also ?

Extremely, even after a heavy rainfall 

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Wow! Stay safe Steve!!!

Will do

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

Yikes! Do you think you will have to evacuate?

No,,,, that fire is now under control and just being monitored.It was basically in the residents of Spring Streets backyards but they held the line.Scary. There must be a few just north of town because there is a least 5 helicopters flying in to refuel about 1 per hour. My neighbourhood was a good distance and I have 2 small lakes,1 NW 1 NE behind my house within 1/4 mile each so fire fighting would be easy for them

Dry as hell in most of Michigan too. We’ve received 2.25” of rain here at the house since last Friday. It’s starting to dry back out already and it was dry as hell before that. Low snow year so the lake levels are coming back down from being extremely high for the past few years. 

5 hours ago, HSR said:

Wait, Col. Blake or Col. Potter kinda MASH?

Isn’t Troody dropping water drink boxes on it all yet?

49 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Wait, Col. Blake or Col. Potter kinda MASH?

Isn’t Troody dropping water drink boxes on it all yet?

Guaranteed his global warming alarmism will be ramped up because of the current dry conditions here, then, when we do get rain, and possibly enough of it to cause flooding, he'll also be preaching the same message, and the sheep will gobble that up too. :crazy:

Dry as hell in most of Michigan too. We’ve received 2.25” of rain here at the house since last Friday. It’s starting to dry back out already and it was dry as hell before that. Low snow year so the lake levels are coming back down from being extremely high for the past few years. 

10 hours ago, irv said:

Guaranteed his global warming alarmism will be ramped up because of the current dry conditions here, then, when we do get rain, and possibly enough of it to cause flooding, he'll also be preaching the same message, and the sheep will gobble that up too. :crazy:

That had to be the funniest, clinging to the rim, narrative on GW I've ever heard.

"The Austrailan fire was from global warming!!!"

:lol: 

....or, some bloke flicking his cigarette out the window.  Either/Or.  :lmao: