Check your account email address ×

Vermont Is 1st State to Vaccinate 80% of Eligible Population

1 minute ago, HSR said:

How many times has this site imploded since 08 because the  clowns wouldn’t listen to the owner?

Ah ....zero. Rob imploded , not the site. Don’t act like you know rook

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Ah ....zero. Rob imploded , not the site. Don’t act like you know rook

Read my edit windbag, and been around since the beginning watercross champ 

10 minutes ago, HSR said:

Read my edit windbag, and been around since the beginning watercross champ 

Are you crying? The fact that you typed it and needed an edit says volumes.

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Ya you got nothin as usual. I'm not that ran away in tears:lol:

Ran away lol.....I’d take 100 momos and znutties and snakes and true blues over this scourge of hcs retards. This site sucks with these shit stains here. It’s group think idiocy times 1000 without any redeeming quality. You’re a part of the problem. Sorry rookie

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Ran away lol.....I’d take 100 momos and znutties and snakes and true blues over this scourge of hcs retards. This site sucks with these shit stains here. It’s group think idiocy times 1000 without any redeeming quality. You’re a part of the problem. Sorry rookie

Listen Lurch,,,when the boss says he ain't happy why don't some of you learn to STFU and listen because it's HIS site. If he gets fed the fuck up then watcha gonna do??? TBP??? I'm being dead fucking serious here,,,do YOU think John is happy with his site right now??? And if you say 'No" then why the hell would he keep it going???He deserves to able to enjoy it too:dunno:

11 minutes ago, HSR said:

Listen Lurch,,,when the boss says he ain't happy why don't some of you learn to STFU and listen because it's HIS site. If he gets fed the fuck up then watcha gonna do??? TBP??? I'm being dead fucking serious here,,,do YOU think John is happy with his site right now??? And if you say 'No" then why the hell would he keep it going???He deserves to able to enjoy it too:dunno:

No idea ....don’t care. Freedomsledder was never about keeping anyone happy. It was about the group and that’s gone. 

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No idea ....don’t care. Freedomsledder was never about keeping anyone happy. It was about the group and that’s gone. 

Then go child:thumbsup:Not sure where you get your sense of entitlement around here.

3 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Speaking of bitch….guy claiming another guys crying all while he’s crying about hcs members coming over :lol: ya he’s the bitch

He has zero self awareness. Total ego show. It’s almost sad. 

The fact that he says he doesn’t give a fuck what @ckf thinks speaks volumes. Disrespectful little shit.

10 hours ago, ckf said:

Good post.

:smoke:

Thanks for the heads up. I'll remove your CM status. And you're welcome for helping you with your grow when you had questions.

And you've had a hard on for Zam for sometime now. :dunno:

I'm not sure of your two's prior history but anyone with a set of eyes that are open can clearly see something is up with you in your posts to him. 

Like I said above, of all the shit that is spewed here, you decide to go after Zam??? Color me confused but maybe have a good look at those moron's who are PMing you first then decide who the real problem is here. :news:

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

No you just see them holding up there card with self pics and braging about there state leading the way 

I’m talking about this forum and when it comes to the rest of the world there are over the top jagoffs on both sides of the issue.👍🏿

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, irv said:

I'm not sure of your two's prior history but anyone with a set of eyes that are open can clearly see something is up with you in your posts to him. 

Like I said above, of all the shit that is spewed here, you decide to go after Zam??? Color me confused but maybe have a good look at those moron's who are PMing you first then decide who the real problem is here. :news:

If your eyes were open Irv you would understand the dynamic between the two of them.

8 hours ago, irv said:

As for Z and I, we have a unique relationship. I have a very good personal friendship with him. We have been chatting via PM for years. He has also been helping out with some of the duties that go on behind the scenes here for a long time. He has never abused those powers and I trust him 100%.   I just don't always agree with the way he acts on the forum.  I bring it up and some of you want to paint me as the bad guy :dunno:

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

As for Z and I, we have a unique relationship. I have a very good personal friendship with him. We have been chatting via PM for years. He has also been helping out with some of the duties that go on behind the scenes here for a long time. He has never abused those powers and I trust him 100%.   I just don't always agree with the way he acts on the forum.  I bring it up and some of you want to paint me as the bad guy :dunno:

about time they figured you out :news:  

• Haha 1

Holy sweet fancy Moses!  :lol: There's some serious butthurt going on in here right now.  And well, me being me (much to the distaste of others, I'm gonna cirlce back and give the ol' multi-quote a spin!  

Just gonna jump around and reply to some other folks that aren't bleeding out their little vaginas right now.  I mean....

So...wait for it......

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Holy sweet fancy Moses!  :lol: There's some serious butthurt going on in here right now.  And well, me being me (much to the distaste of others, I'm gonna cirlce back and give the ol' multi-quote a spin!  

Just gonna jump around and reply to some other folks that aren't bleeding out their little vaginas right now.  I mean....

So...wait for it......

Oh fuck.....  It's going to be a novel :lol:

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Highmark said:

Actually many have been saying that same thing.   Get vaccinated if you want don't if you don't.  

Most have said it.  And I'm just a member or two short of saying "all".

22 hours ago, ckf said:

Who took away anyone's freedom? I'm not allowed to have an opinion?

Well, you are just bad at shit slinging.  It's ok.  Many are.  But it seems you get a bit emotional on subjects that you know will be somewhat inflammatory here when they are yours.  Did you really think this thread would go well?  Are you new here?  LOL...come on.  Now, if you think I'm gonna be anybody other than who I am...well......ask around.  I don't change my spots.  I'm a great guy but, a bigger "ass" you would be pressed to find.  I'm this way in person also.  

Now, please don't tell me you demand special treatment here because you own the place.  I love you but, that'd be too much for me.  I don't respect hypocrisy, weakness or stupidity when it is purposely thrust on others.  I mean...see my posts to MC.  :lol: 

22 hours ago, HSR said:

Does Freedomsledder correalate to constant bickering??? Is that what it's about? There used to be threads that were humorous with light hearted good old fashioned ribbing,,,now they're just viscious.Who the fuck would want to join??? We had a huge influx from HCS and most guys here did EVERYTHING in their power to insult them right the fuck out of here. That's real great for the site from a financial perspective. 

At one point in time you guys would get together and party,,,now I think Battle Royal would be more like it. 

Stop it.  Just stop.  Many adjusted quite well and MC was by far the largest insulter of them.  He's a twat nobody cares about so, if they couldn't handle this flavor of mash.....it's time to fly.  I too fielded many PM's on the "WTF IS GOING ON HERE????" shit. 

How many years do we go back now?  Have you ever known me to change what I am about in these places?  This place just gives me a larger canvas...and more colorful paints!   :lol: 

I'm all in for this "battle royal" too.  I have a dance card I want filled and you all know who I want tippy toeing around me in the octagon.  :whistle:

22 hours ago, CFM said:

I / we where told not to come here because the members here where too tough. Ummmmmmmmmm....

lolololololol

It's not for everybody..that's a fact.  But you and many more have fit in quite well.  :bc:

22 hours ago, ckf said:

Best idea yet. @Zambroski ready....3,2,1 we both do it at the same time :lol:

That's the way most used to be around here....

Looking forward to the day we get to share a drink or a meal :bc:

:lmao:

YARN | No, sir. You couldn't drag me away. | Die Hard (1988) | Video gifs  by quotes | 06816553 | 紗

...however, if you think I'm bothering others and being detrimental...just say the word!  :bc: 

21 hours ago, HSR said:

Good post :bc: . There isn't a single member on here I feel true distaste for,,,do I like to throw a few jabs ,the odd sucker punch,sure,,but it's never out of hate.

I don't hate either...not a soul.  I just give them what they come here for.  It's not my fault I sting them so badly.  Maybe we can do another instructional on using the "ignore" function?

20 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Morons....you don’t see those who have received the vaccine saying this stupid shit which is fine but quit playing dumb ffs.🤣🤣👍🏼

Poor, poor Pouty.  I just know you and MC are filling up Crock Pot's  PM's with all those tears.  You two are just innocent babes in the woods...we all know this...right?  :lol2:

20 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Just my opinion, which might mean fuck all to some, but Zam seems exactly the same as before the influx of HCS people recently. And just to muddy the water even more, MC was trying hard to be a dick to those same HCS people. It's a shit show here  :lol: 

I haven't changed anything...and never have.  You can go back 20 years and I'm the same on forums as I am in person.  A fun guy....and a dick to those that annoy me.  :bc: 

18 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

We know that’s why your always so excepting of us new members from hcs

Oh, it's poor MC, again.   "They are picking on me....and I don't do nuffin'"  Boo hoo.

These twats are the people giving "wet willys" during class then cry to the teacher that they got the shit beat out of them during recess.

18 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I’m the only librul the rest are numbnuts.

🍸

You are an ignorant twat here to fire laughs at...pretty much like your real life.  :lol: 

12 hours ago, HSR said:

How many times has this site imploded since 08 because the  clowns wouldn’t listen to the owner? How about this Ben, why don’t YOU start Freedomsledder.com 3.0 and you can run things and let John enjoy his retirement and maybe visit once in a while. Until then stfu 

Well, honey....I'll side with Benny here....and go with him!  After we beat the shit out of eachothers...we can get back to serious internet forum business!!!!  :lol:

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Oh fuck.....  It's going to be a novel :lol:

It was gonna be longer but I decided to keep it short.  Thunderdragon on HCS would be proud of me though.  That guy was the greatest multi-quoter in history!!!