Check your account email address ×

Justice Dept. to probe secret subpoena for Schiff's records on Trump's watch

13 hours ago, Woodtick said:

EB9A7875-C867-4D41-A7E3-2715D98C4C1E.png

Yesterday, a thought came over me. I was thinking what would make me go to the streets in revolt. 

And the thought that came to me was:

Kamala Harris being sworn in as president of the United States. 

I don't know what it is about this smelly gash, that I hate, but I can't stand her. I think it's her defiant laughter that I hate the most. 

• During the Trump impeachment proceedings in 2019, he secretly subpoenaed the phone records of ranking Intelligence Republican Devin Nunes of California, Trump attorneys Rudy Giuliani and Jay Sekulow, attorney Victoria Toensing, journalist John Solomon, Fox News host Sean Hannity, and others.
  • Schiff secured the records from a telecommunications provider, just as the DOJ had done. But whereas the Justice Department endeavored to locate criminal leaks of classified information, Schiff was simply snooping on political opponents or, as The Wall Street Journal called it, “abusing surveillance powers for drive-by-smears of Republicans and a free press.”
  • Schiff then compounded the injustice by publishing the call records and some telephone numbers of those he had targeted. All the while, he refused to turn over any of his own electronic communications with the impeachment press and the so-called “whistleblower.”
  • When the watchdog group Judicial Watch filed a lawsuit seeking access to Schiff’s secretive subpoenas to determine whether he had abused the power of his office, he fought to keep them sealed despite his repeated commitments to transparency.
  • Citing the Speech and Debate Clause of the Constitution, Schiff told the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit that he had unlimited surveillance power and unfettered authority to invade the privacy rights of American citizens without notice. Sadly, the liberal-dominated panel of judges agreed.

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 6/11/2021 at 9:35 PM, Mainecat said:

Just the tip of the Trump corruption….

Justice Dept. to probe secret subpoena for Schiff's records on Trump's watch

Source: Los Angeles Times

The Justice Department's internal watchdog announced Friday it was launching an investigation into federal prosecutors' use of secret subpoenas to obtain records from Apple concerning two California lawmakers on the House Intelligence Committee, their staff and family members. 

The move came as top Democratic senators called on the Justice Department's inspector general to launch such a probe and for former President Trump’s attorneys general to testify before Congress about why prosecutors took such an aggressive investigative step. 

The Democrats allege that the subpoenas of records related to Reps. Adam Schiff (D-Burbank), chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, and Eric Swalwell (D-Dublin), were further evidence that the Trump administration engaged in abuses of power when targeting its political foes. The lawmakers targeted by the subpoenas, which were part of an investigation into the leak of classified material, are Democrats known for their vocal criticism of the Trump administration. 

“The revelation that the Trump Justice Department secretly subpoenaed metadata of House Intelligence Committee Members and staff and their families, including a minor, is shocking,” according to a statement from Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) and Sen. Dick Durbin of Illinois, the chairman of the chamber's Judiciary Committee. "This appalling politicization of the Department of Justice by Donald Trump and his sycophants must be investigated immediately by both the DOJ Inspector General and Congress." 

Read more: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/justice-dept-to-probe-secret-subpoena-for-schiff-s-records-on-trump-s-watch/ar-AAKXikt?li=BBnbcA1&ocid=DELLDHP 

Jesus you are a piece of work.   Do you recall when the Obama DOJ was doing much more?

The Intelligence  committee was leaking information like a sieve of which seemed to try and benefit the dems and hurt Trump and the GOP.   You do realize leaking classified information is illegal right?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/01/breaking-exclusive-we-caught-him-rep-adam-schiff-caught-leaking-classified-information-from-house-committee-in-effort-to-damage-president-trump/

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/grenell-schiff-classified-information

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/adam-schiff-says-he-hasnt-leaked-classified-info-but-cant-speak-for-other-house-intel-democrats

Edited by Highmark

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 6/13/2021 at 11:41 AM, Polaris 550 said:

I don't know what it is about this smelly gash, that I hate, but I can't stand her. I think it's her defiant laughter that I hate the most. 

Might have something to do with the fact that she is a fucking cunt.

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Might have something to do with the fact that she is a fucking cunt.

She's a fukkin punk. When under pressure, it comes out. 

This country will have a revolt if she's ever sworn in. 

If we thought Obama and Michelle were bad, wait 'til ya' see this bitch on wheels.