Check your account email address ×

What a fucking crock of shit

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This is falling on itself quickly now.  These people hanging on are getting really mad it’s fading on them.  If they aren’t clinging to this fear, there’s something else they’ll grab onto.  The question is, will that new fear allow for the same virtue signaling?

It always does. It’s how they get these low life inbreds to latch onto the narrative 

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

700,000 Americans and their families might disagree with you morons.

Except that number is complete fucking bullshit and anyone with a brain knows it. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Except that number is complete fucking bullshit and anyone with a brain knows it. 

Yup experts here testified to that in court 

seriously it’s like 700,000 Americans died of other illnesses but also had a hangnail 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, ACE said:

It always does. It’s how they get these low life inbreds to latch onto the narrative 

Fear has always proven to be the best way for citizens to be ruled.  Most citizens bow quickly to any amount of threat.

11 hours ago, Mainecat said:

No they do not.  You are a fucking clown.

On 6/5/2021 at 10:30 PM, Mainecat said:

numbers not that high but there is no question the Covid is real and an issue.    that said it was poorly handled and in some states continues to be.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 6/3/2021 at 8:25 PM, Big Crappie said:

As an old fat out of shape guy with a medical condition that is fully vaccinated and that was told in so many words that if I died from covid it would be no big deal I'm not sure I really give a fuck if I pass covid to someone that doesn't give a fuck about me as long as they can go out in public places without a mask.

btw, this has been the case with most vaccines through time, that's why the more people get the shot, the better the chance is of getting rid of the disease.

Good to see you changed your lifestyle to make yourself less vulnerable. :thumbsup:

You are a good reason why HC costs so much in this country. 

Edited by Highmark