Check your account email address ×

The man in the high castle

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

Not singling out JT because is for sure not the only one to do this, but yeah that's weird as fuck. 

Chubby Tim Robbins was good tho :lol:

Yeah Ben got me with that one and I’ve posted pictures on more than a few occasions but for someone to creep my wifes FB and send numbnuts a picture which he posts is weird. Then again JT is a skeevy fuck so maybe he creeped her page and then made up the part about it being sent to him...either way he’s a creepy weasel. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah Ben got me with that one and I’ve posted pictures on more than a few occasions but for someone to creep my wifes FB and send numbnuts a picture which he posts is weird. Then again JT is a skeevy fuck so maybe he creeped her page and then made up the part about it being sent to him...either way he’s a creepy weasel. 

THE INTERNET IS SERIOUS BUSINESS 

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He is friends with your wife on Facebook and so am I.  

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You sure are obsessed with dudes sucking each other off and of course you did something...you posted the picture ya’ little twat and the funny thing is that after you threw your little tantrum and banned yourself I had people tell me good job.😂😂

You’re like a broken record. You keep saying the same shit over and over again. I expect no less from a retard. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

ha ha ha ha ha:lmao:

How would I know you called me a fag? I was banned dipshit. 

5 hours ago, jtssrx said:

I didn’t do anything. The pictures of that fat fucking retard were sent to me. 

ps no one likes Jimmy because he’s a troll well except Ben MC and a few others Jimmy sucks off

I like jimmy just fine. Dont take the back and forth so serious. It's the internet.

And trolling and posting that picture was pretty fucking low.

Edited by Big Crappie
  • Thanks 4

On 5/31/2021 at 8:40 PM, f7ben said:

Smales ....you look like chubby Tim Robbins in that pic lol. 

Holy chit. A cousin brought up Tim Robbins name Sunday night. What’s the chance ? Lolololol

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Big Crappie said:

I like jimmy just fine. Dont take the back and forth so serious. It's the internet.

Yep! This about sums it up. Just take a step back and breath in real deep. Life is good.  :bc:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Big Crappie said:

And trolling and posting that picture was pretty fucking low.

It’s not a back and forth. Jimmys the troll not me. The posting of the picture was in response to his trolling. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, jtssrx said:

It’s not a back and forth. Jimmys the troll not me. The posting of the picture was in response to his trolling. 

It was creepy and fucking low. Different if it was a picture he shared here IMO

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Big Crappie said:

It was creepy and fucking low. Different if it was a picture he shared here IMO

It’s mind bending that people can be so fucking stupid to not know the difference. No different than little Xammy and Snowrider 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Smales is more than happy to throw out personal shit.

Fuck him. 

He'll only pop in someone else's discussion to throw out a woke insult and then disappear, but he plays in the same kitty litter box as the lib squad.

2 hours ago, Snake said:

Smales is more than happy to throw out personal shit.

Fuck him. 

Right back at ya’ little man.

1 hour ago, Fireball 440 said:

He'll only pop in someone else's discussion to throw out a woke insult and then disappear, but he plays in the same kitty litter box as the lib squad.

You really are a fucking idiot Peg.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

50 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Right back at ya’ little man.

You really are a fucking idiot Peg.

You just did it again  :lol:

Too stupid to see it when it's pointed out to you, so you do it again!

You really take retard to a new level.

19 hours ago, Big Crappie said:

I like Jimmy too,,,not sure why guys say everyone hates him. Reminds me of grade school when people say that.

On 6/1/2021 at 5:28 PM, jtssrx said:

I didn’t do anything. The pictures of that fat fucking retard were sent to me. 

ps no one likes Jimmy because he’s a troll well except Ben MC and a few others Jimmy sucks off

Yes you did,you shared them on the site. Dude ya gotta leave the outside world alone,,,rules and such. I'll check the rule book and let you know how long to ban yourself for this time :thumbsup: 

16 minutes ago, HSR said:

Yes you did,you shared them on the site. Dude ya gotta leave the outside world alone,,,rules and such. I'll check the rule book and let you know how long to ban yourself for this time :thumbsup: 

Why not have @jtssrx start a poll on how he wants to be banned  :dunno:

And people don't care for Smales because he is a cunty troll, and he is the sites most annoying member.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

And people don't care for Smales because he is a cunty troll, and he is the sites most annoying member.

Then why don’t some of you guys just put him on ignore?? It would get rid of some of the hate that’s getting thrown around. Having a difference of opinion doesn’t make the other guy your enemy. Food for thought 

51 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

You just did it again  :lol:

Too stupid to see it when it's pointed out to you, so you do it again!

You really take retard to a new level.

I knew exactly what I was doing and my comment was an appropriate repsonse to you. 

23 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

It’s funny that I get called a fluffer when you constantly follow Jt around and speak for him. 

On 6/1/2021 at 7:42 PM, Fireball 440 said:

He is friends with your wife on Facebook and so am I.  

BTW in addition to being Jts fluffer you’re also a troll...the projection is strong in you.

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I knew exactly what I was doing and my comment was an appropriate repsonse to you. 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It’s funny that I get called a fluffer when you constantly follow Jt around and speak for him. 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

BTW in addition to being Jts fluffer you’re also a troll...the projection is strong in you.

:whine: