Check your account email address ×

How you fix the military

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

While I kind of agree, I'm old and not in a position to be running my mouth on the world stage and yelling to send our youth off to war.  Are we ready to send another generation of young men and women off to die for this?  Its a pretty fucked up proposition.  China needs to be confronted, and I think half of whats going on right now is a well orchestrated PR campaign to phase in the reality that this virus did in fact escape from a lab.  Then when that dust settles, will we be hearing more and more stories about whether it was on purpose?  Either way, a strong response to dealing with China is long overdue imo.

Dude....a war with China wouldn’t be fought with boots and guns. I believe this country has shit that would blow your mind militarily. We could probably target the top 10,000 CCP PICs from space before they knew they were under attack. Cut the fucking snakes head off and do it preemptively 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, f7ben said:

Dude....a war with China wouldn’t be fought with boots and guns. I believe this country has shit that would blow your mind militarily. We could probably target the top 10,000 CCP PICs from space before they knew they were under attack. Cut the fucking snakes head off and do it preemptively 

China also has an aging population and not enough births to sustain the growth they need...time to hammer them.

• Haha 1

Just now, f7ben said:

I believe that as well.  But ask yourself who would be more inclined and equipped to confront such an initiative...Biden or Trump?  For that matter, who?!  I'm coming up with no one.  

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

China also has an aging population and not enough births to sustain the growth they need...time to hammer them.

Also the chinese people have zero motivation to fight for the CCP. They are ruled by fear and propaganda and have no semblance of freedom. 

34 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Again you see the police as the problem when in reality they are just the canary in the coal mine. Problems in the cities have gone to long without a solution and police violence is what you get as a result. I will not defend bad police officers but I will not paint all police with a broad brush as that only makes the problem worse.

Hawt Carl wins the internet today.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I believe that as well.  But ask yourself who would be more inclined and equipped to confront such an initiative...Biden or Trump?  For that matter, who?!  I'm coming up with no one.  

Well we’ve seen it wasn’t Trump and we know god damned well Biden is basically just a stooge on the world stage. I don’t believe there is anyone either. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Well we’ve seen it wasn’t Trump and we know god damned well Biden is basically just a stooge on the world stage. I don’t believe there is anyone either. 

Chuck Norris!

Just now, f7ben said:

Think about it though.  Election season and all of a sudden a once in a life time pandemic hits the world.   If I were to put a vote on who I'd want in charge if we went to war with China, the choice is pretty easy to make.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Think about it though.  Election season and all of a sudden a once in a life time pandemic hits the world.   If I were to put a vote on who I'd want in charge if we went to war with China, the choice is pretty easy to make.

Yup.....Justin Amash

• Haha 1

Trump gave China every opportunity to be an equal on the world stage, in a manner of speaking. Step up, trade like the rest of the world... as bad as that can be... and be a responsible world power. So this clomp on China mindset is shortsighted.

Give them a carrot with some sides to make them happy... smarten them up where they needed it. Sounds like someone I know. Same guy that didn't succumb to Putin on a gasline...

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Trump gave China every opportunity to be an equal on the world stage, in a manner of speaking. Step up, trade like the rest of the world... as bad as that can be... and be a responsible world power. So this clomp on China mindset is shortsighted.

Give them a carrot with some sides to make them happy... smarten them up where they needed it. Sounds like someone I know. Same guy that didn't succumb to Putin on a gasline...

They told Trump to bite their fucking dick and he slinked away and then they skull fucked us with covid just so he heard them loud and clear and the Dems enabled them the whole way

21 hours ago, Zambroski said:

My daughter doesn’t...so I’m going up to just kill her this week.  :wall:

my daughters turned out to be the more responsible one.    The difference in my son pre ACL #2 and post is dramatic.    Went from motivated to completely unmotivated.  I pushed him to go to school out of the area and reinvent himself but he did not listen.  

My daughter is actually adulting out in OH,  glad she stayed out there for the summer so I am not in the middle of mother daughter battles.

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 hours ago, f7ben said:

Also the chinese people have zero motivation to fight for the CCP. They are ruled by fear and propaganda and have no semblance of freedom. 

:news: Article's got some valid points.

https://qz.com/174402/chinas-military-worries-that-its-one-child-recruits-are-wimps/

China’s military worries that its only-child recruits are “wimps”

By Lily Kuo
ChinaFebruary 6, 2014This article is more than 2 years old.

China’s millions of only children—known as “little emperors” for how they are doted upon by parents and grandparents—may turn out to be terrible soldiers. As much as 70% of the Chinese military (paywall) is made up of men and women who are the only children in their family, according to a professor at the People’s Liberation Army National Defense University—a figure that gives some military policymakers reason to worry.

“Soldiers from the one-child generations are wimps who have absolutely no fighting spirit,” warned the Study Times, an ideology-focused government publication.

Defense experts have been debating whether China’s expanding military is much weaker than it looks. For instance, Chinese troops haven’t been in combat since 1979 and officers spend almost 40% of their time in “political training.”

China’s only children generation, born after 1979 when the country’s “one child” policy went into effect, was once viewed as a boon to the People’s Liberation Army. Higher levels of education and ease with technology were supposed to make them “quick to understand modern warfare in a high-tech era.” In general, China’s recently relaxed population control policy was to create a generation of high-quality children with more resources at their disposal. But studies and anecdotes about the detrimental effects of raising Chinese children without siblings have led many to worry that these kids are too pampered, pessimistic, and risk-adverse to handle careers as entrepreneurs, cooperative coworkers, and especially soldiers.

Quartz has previously pointed out some of the holes in this argument. Other studies have shown that only Chinese children showed no personality differences from their peers with siblings and that many use classmates or other family members as surrogate siblings and playmates.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/china/china-tackles-masculinity-crisis-tries-stop-effeminate-boys-n703461

Edited by Highmark

23 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

my daughters turned out to be the more responsible one.    The difference in my son pre ACL #2 and post is dramatic.    Went from motivated to completely unmotivated.  I pushed him to go to school out of the area and reinvent himself but he did not listen.  

My daughter is actually adulting out in OH,  glad she stayed out there for the summer so I am not in the middle of mother daughter battles.

Mine started really having a tough time learning remotely and all her idiot friends are getting free money to not work.  She really started having issues with them getting free money and her having to work. I don’t blame her a bit so, We’ll be spending a few days this week re-aligning goals and explaining to her how life just isn’t fair sometimes.  I see her viewpoint though....as many kids are seeing now.  Why work when gubment pays?  :wall: