Check your account email address ×

A man who's penis fell off grew a new one on his arm

• Gold Member

45-year-old Malcolm MacDonald suffered from a perineum infection which led to a severe case of sepsis in 2014, which spread to his extremities, turning his fingers and toes black. Then it began to also affect his genitalia. "When I saw my penis go black I was beside myself," MacDonald told The Sun. "It was like a horror film...I knew deep down it was gone and I was going to lose it. Then one day it just dropped off on to the floor."

We need socialized healthcare here because it's so awesome. :lol:

Edited by Stephen Hawking

1 hour ago, Stephen Hawking said:

45-year-old Malcolm MacDonald suffered from a perineum infection which led to a severe case of sepsis in 2014, which spread to his extremities, turning his fingers and toes black. Then it began to also affect his genitalia. "When I saw my penis go black I was beside myself," MacDonald told The Sun. "It was like a horror film...I knew deep down it was gone and I was going to lose it. Then one day it just dropped off on to the floor."

We need socialized healthcare here because it's so awesome. :lol:

You think thats why Polaris 550 is always so angry?  :lol: 

• Haha 5

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

You think thats why Polaris 550 is always so angry?  :lol: 

Hey, you fat fuck, I'll come down there and jam some of your broads, and we'll see who's angry, you fat piece of shit. 

And I don't mean number 3, LOSER-HEAD. 

I have a bud who just a few weeks back had to have surgery on his cock at the mayo . His wife broke it reverse cow girl about a yr ago .

Guess every time he got hard he would have a hard left bend . 

Did not sound ideal any of it .  

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Get back in the closet 

I'll put you in a fukkin closet with a 5-D-Cell MAglite stuffed up your ass, you dick-lickin' faggot. 

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'll put you in a fukkin closet with a 5-D-Cell MAglite stuffed up your ass, you dick-lickin' faggot. 

More of your pent up rage from suppressing your faggot tendency coming out for all to see and laugh at . Daily 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, you fat fuck, I'll come down there and jam some of your broads, and we'll see who's angry, you fat piece of shit. 

And I don't mean number 3, LOSER-HEAD. 

Whats all this fat talk?  My trainer says I have tremendous cardio for a guy my age.  Comes from the motocross.  You have no fuckin clue.  I could stand to lose a few but am hardly fat.......old man. You just made a physical threat, so you really shouldn't be on this forum.  I hope CKF noticed, should someday you go all Charlie Manson on someone.

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

More of your pent up rage from suppressing your faggot tendency coming out for all to see and laugh at . Daily 

Like I said, I'll pay your airfare to MANCH. If I flunk the GDT, You'll get back on the plane with a bank check for $5000.00.

If I pass, you'll probably need surgery at the trauma unit. 

Do you accept or not?? 

20 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I have a bud who just a few weeks back had to have surgery on his cock at the mayo . His wife broke it reverse cow girl about a yr ago .

Guess every time he got hard he would have a hard left bend . 

Did not sound ideal any of it .  

God speed to his cock.  That would suck.  Figuratively speaking of course.   :lol: 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Whats all this fat talk?  My trainer says I have tremendous cardio for a guy my age.  Comes from the motocross.  You have no fuckin clue.  I could stand to lose a few but am hardly fat.......old man. You just made a physical threat, so you really shouldn't be on this forum.  I hope CKF noticed, should someday you go all Charlie Manson on someone.

Don't worry. He's flipped 180 on seeing Frankie and he went tail between legs twice on my "threats" to visit NH.  

His spastic rants are just that, from a miserable old has been lonely asshole who is a king in his own mind.

You made a post about me and that cock-covered guy. YOU STARTED IT!! 

My response in my defense is that I would like to come down there and fuck females that you might know.  

That's no threat whatsoever. 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

My response in my defense is that I would like to come down there and fuck females that you might know.  

For fucks sake take the god damned penis guy and go back to the FAGGOT FARM.

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Oh, so I guess those threats to choke me out the other day don't count either. Just threaten me and threaten to rape my wife.  Real nice.  You're a lunatic dude.  Quit trying to avoid the obvious.  And quit thinking I want anything to do with you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fireball 440 said:

For fucks sake take the god damned penis guy and go back to the FAGGOT FARM.

LMAO!!  You broke-assed faggot, I wipe my ass with more than you've got! 

.2 acres!!! LMMFAO! My fukkin back yard is bigger than that!! LMMFAO!! 

What's the other one. .4 acres!! LMMFAO! 

My field that is mowed with beautiful stripes is about 6 acres!! LMMFAO!! 

Oh, yeah and my 74 year old PIPES are even bigger than yours!!  

I'd say you're losing all the way around!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, so I guess those threats to choke me out the other day don't count either. Just threaten me and threaten to rape my wife.  Real nice.  You're a lunatic dude.  Quit trying to avoid the obvious.  And quit thinking I want anything to do with you.

He makes threats daily and then tries to lie about it