Check your account email address ×

charles manson moved to hospital

Some of these inmates have medical conditions and they are released to the public carte blanche, but not in Charles Manson's case!

Officials with the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation declined to comment, citing federal and state laws and saying inmates' medical information is private.

Just now, Dave said:

On what grounds?

Truth.

This is a bizarre case where a person was imprisoned his whole life for nothing more than "mind control" and little more than misdemeanor drug possession.  I'm not saying he was a "good citizen' by any stretch but damn, he told people to do something, they did it, now he gets first degree murder?  WTF?  

I'd be in prison too if everybody I told to do something actually did it. I mean, there would be a whole lot of people out there trying to "go fuck themselves". :lol:

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Truth.

This is a bizarre case where a person was imprisoned his whole life for nothing more than "mind control" and little more than misdemeanor drug possession.  I'm not saying he was a "good citizen' by any stretch but damn, he told people to do something, they did it, now he gets first degree murder?  WTF?  

I'd be in prison too if everybody I told to do something actually did it. I mean, there would be a whole lot of people out there trying to "go fuck themselves". :lol:

:lmao:

19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Truth.

Don't think fucking yourself is against the law :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

Guy is a piece of shit. Anyone who has any pity for him is an idiot 

Nobody on the face of a planet is a bigger idiot that you, you brain dead lobster fucking ignoramus :finger: 

Just now, Ebsell said:

Guy is a piece of shit. Anyone who has any pity for him is an idiot 

I don't think anybody has pity for him.  He's a shit bag for sure.  The question is if he truly and justifiably was convicted of the correct crimes.  if I convinced a group of friends to go kill some celebrity, would that amount to murder 1 today?  Doubtful.  And if so, how would that make me more guilty than the ones that did the deed?  It's a weird argument I know.  But still.......I'd bet today he'd be sentenced to a mental facility for 10 years or so then released.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

I was 21 at the time, you would have had to hear and see all that happened, he should have died a long time ago by the most horrific death anyone could imagine.

He was just a misunderstood young man who lacked the family stability to instill a proper value system and as such, failed to have the proper mental awareness to know what he did was wrong.  He deserves a safe space, counseling and the right to join society again. 

And Hillary would have made a great President.

:fluffy:

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He was just a misunderstood young man who lacked the family stability to instill a proper value system and as such, failed to have the proper mental awareness to know what he did was wrong.  He deserves a safe space, counseling and the right to join society again. 

And Hillary would have made a great President.

:fluffy:

He should have been in a hospital from the beginning, a mental hospital for the criminally insane :)  

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

Nobody on the face of a planet is a bigger idiot that you, you brain dead lobster fucking ignoramus :finger: 

The guy was convicted years before for pimping out a 16 year old kid. So fuck you ya lying shit eater

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Truth.

Didn't he instruct the women on what to do and how to do it?

That's conspiracy to commit murder. 

31 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Didn't he instruct the women on what to do and how to do it?

That's conspiracy to commit murder. 

I'm sure he came up with the plan.  But conspiracy to commit isn't 1st degree murder.  It wouldn't be now...at least I don't think so.  Eh...who cares.