Check your account email address ×

'Mask rebellion' in House after Pelosi demands face coverings despite CDC guidance

48 minutes ago, Cold War said:

We are now a country where you can be arrested for not wearing a mask,  but a peaceful protester if you loot it or burn it to the ground.   

Lol...by the time I’m thrown unconscious into the back seat, the mask charge won’t even be on the first page. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Lol...by the time I’m thrown unconscious into the back seat, the mask charge won’t even be on the first page. :lol:

Im getting her all fired up.  It is a clear violation of her civil rights. There is no law that says she can  be denied service for not wearing a mask. Then arrested????!!! WTF!  
None of this constitutional. The mandates were  struck down unanimously in the Michigan supreme court. I told her call the worthless ACLU and ask them to defend you. They are complete frauds if they deny you. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Im getting her all fired up.  It is a clear violation of her civil rights. There is no law that says she can  be denied service for not wearing a mask. Then arrested????!!! WTF!  
None of this constitutional. The mandates were  struck down unanimously in the Michigan supreme court. I told her call the worthless ACLU and ask them to defend you. They are complete frauds if they deny you. 

It s a fucking mess of governmental overreach not seen since the Nazi party.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It s a fucking mess of governmental overreach not seen since the Nazi party.

We have regressed back to the 50’s .pulling people out of diners and arresting them.  It is a shame what we have let happen to our country.  

19 minutes ago, Cold War said:

We have regressed back to the 50’s .pulling people out of diners and arresting them.  It is a shame what we have let happen to our country.  

It’s gonna get interesting.  I think it already has but the news isn’t covering anything.  Non-maskers are ready to beat the shut out of anybody making a peep....and the “peepers” are dead fucking quiet.

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 hours ago, Cold War said:

We are now a country where you can be arrested for not wearing a mask,  but a peaceful protester if you loot it or burn it to the ground.   

Unreal really especially with the amount of people who agree with that.