Check your account email address ×

How should a country respond to being attacked? Keep it proportional?

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I see the repubs here are more concerned about the ME than having a bipartisan investigation into the Jan. 6 attack on our own democracy.

Do you need a tissue?  Go lay down Karen.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

if the Palestinians want to try to start a fight they might not want to do so with a country whose existence is because of people attempting to exterminate them.  If they integrate into society they have one of the best standards of living in the world but they would rather be little bitches and try to engage a superior "enemy"  thats fucking stupid and Israel needs to do the world a favor and wipe them out.  

Why would we give the indians any land back.  to the victor goes the spoils including the right to write the history.    

It's usually the occupying force that's been occupying for decades that's "started the fight" 

This "might makes right" bullshit you boomer fucks spew is yet more evidence that you're the worst generation yet. Glad you'll all be dead soon. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

It's usually the occupying force that's been occupying for decades that's "started the fight" 

This "might makes right" bullshit you boomer fucks spew is yet more evidence that you're the worst generation yet. Glad you'll all be dead soon. 

:lol:  And there it is folks.  Ageist.  Do you need to see the manager?

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

A generation of Americans that literally never won a war talking about victors and spoils...

:lol:

And a generation that can't even change a tire lecturing them.  :lol: 

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, motonoggin said:

"You started seven wars and won zero"

"Yeah but can you change a tire??? Owned."

You wrap your brain around some pretty crazy narratives dude.

24 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You wrap your brain around some pretty crazy narratives dude.

He's not wrong here. We are bankrupting the country fighting in countries who have not attacked us. And what are we fighting for again?

34 minutes ago, Anler said:

He's not wrong here. We are bankrupting the country fighting in countries who have not attacked us. And what are we fighting for again?

I think Jen Psaki has some explaining to do.

or MC?  AFJ?

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, motonoggin said:

186459600_10217858586591558_2999000391758191598_n.jpg

Something tells me the left wouldn't be asking for a ceasefire if they were winning.   

Israel has been attacked repeatedly since the UN put them into existence.   One can debate till the cows come home on whether or not you agree with that but reality is it happened.   Too bad the UN didn't give them parts of Germany and Italy.  The conflict between the Joo's and Muslim's is thousands of years old and never will stop until one side is completely destroyed.   

Tell me in your evolution of the human condition will these newly evolved people stop wanting to kill one another.   Will the newly evolved people of the muslim religion stop wanting to kill homosexuals and treat women like shit?  Will they stop wanting to kill anyone outside their religion or people who want to leave it?

13 hours ago, CFM said:

Funny perspective

tanks-xiden.jpg

13 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Lmao. 

"They shot fireworks at us so we sent f-35s and bombed them indiscriminately. We're just defending ourselves!"

If you take a swing at me...no matter how hard you connect (or miss), I'm going to turn your fucking face into hamburger until I have to stop and wipe your blood out of my eyes.....then I'm going to go after your friends.....if I can catch them.  :lmao: 

This is how people learn not to do stupid things.

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Something tells me the left wouldn't be asking for a ceasefire if they were winning.   

Israel has been attacked repeatedly since the UN put them into existence.   One can debate till the cows come home on whether or not you agree with that but reality is it happened.   Too bad the UN didn't give them parts of Germany and Italy.  The conflict between the Joo's and Muslim's is thousands of years old and never will stop until one side is completely destroyed.   

Tell me in your evolution of the human condition will these newly evolved people stop wanting to kill one another.   Will the newly evolved people of the muslim religion stop wanting to kill homosexuals and treat women like shit?  Will they stop wanting to kill anyone outside their religion or people who want to leave it?

Poor Moto.

I'll wait here for the "Woke" meme.  :news: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Lmao. 

"They shot fireworks at us so we sent f-35s and bombed them indiscriminately. We're just defending ourselves!"

Fireworks. :lmao:  Damn where can a fella pick up some of those for the neighborhood July 4th celebration.  

rockets.JPG

Edited by Highmark

12 hours ago, motonoggin said: