Check your account email address ×

Trump taking the GOP down

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

:nuts: :nuts: :fluffy:You're a 'talker'..... :lol: Who let Unca Snotty back on the forum? :lol:

Z - do you have a big wood pile and like to stick pool balls in your tighty whities with $100 bills shoved down your ass crack? :lmao: 

I have seen Z,  My advice....Ummmm, dont poke the bear..

alaskan_brown_bear02.jpg

4 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Right- I forgot all about that 

That guy was really nuts. :lol:

You don't know the half of it, he got way worse towards the end of the first FS.

He threatened people constantly, talked about raping the wives and children of other members, he really went off the rails.

2 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

You don't know the half of it, he got way worse towards the end of the first FS.

He threatened people constantly, talked about raping the wives and children of other members, he really went off the rails.

Damn..yeah,I was on a extended vacation for most of that..but I do remember him on hcs also.

10 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Damn..yeah,I was on a extended vacation for most of that..but I do remember him on hcs also.

Nobody ever told rob about it, I had to block his pm's he would send 3 or 4 a day sometimes, pictures of shit in toilets threating to kill me all kinds of shit, it all started when someone called him a mall cop and I said he was the cop for the village people, of course I never let up on him called him lady hands and a tranny just to piss him off.

The killer for Rob was when he posted a pic of himself with 2 onions and a fore stock stuffed in his piss stained underwear, Rob gave him plenty of warning but he didn't listen.

2 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Nobody ever told rob about it, I had to block his pm's he would send 3 or 4 a day sometimes, pictures of shit in toilets threating to kill me all kinds of shit, it all started when someone called him a mall cop and I said he was the cop for the village people, of course I never let up on him called him lady hands and a tranny just to piss him off.

The killer for Rob was when he posted a pic of himself with 2 onions and a fore stock stuffed in his piss stained underwear, Rob gave him plenty of warning but he didn't listen.

Damn..and Z thinks he's all bad ass! :lol:

35 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Dang B..next summer if the wife retires- can we plug our rv in somewhere there for a day or three?

Got you covered Cappy just work with me on the dates. No sheep or goats allowed :wtf:,, its a high class establishment.:lol2: And yes its got outside elec.:bc:     

3 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Damn..and Z thinks he's all bad ass! :lol:

He's got nothing on old uncle snotty.

One poor guy from Canada posted a pic. in the meme thread of a guy with tits and a dick didn't quote anyone or anything it just followed a post from mach, he went nuts sent him like 5 pm's within a few minutes.

5 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

He's got nothing on old uncle snotty.

One poor guy from Canada posted a pic. in the meme thread of a guy with tits and a dick didn't quote anyone or anything it just followed a post from mach, he went nuts sent him like 5 pm's within a few minutes.

I used to talk with him on hcs with no problem..but did see him starting to lose it way back when.

There should be a line at threats of personal injury I suppose...but hey.

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Like a good solid lefty, he doesn't fear anything because there is the government and laws in place to protect him.  Not sure how that seems to be working out in the land of liberal "kittens and rainbows".  But in seven seconds, I'm going to turn him into a right wing religious fanatic and give him six months of a soft diet, a speech impediment, and decades of emotional scars and screaming nightmares.  

It's so exciting!  I've never punished a liberal of this caliber of idiocy before!   Why do I feel like I'm gonna have to chase after him on foot?

Ahhh....maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised and I'll end up in the hospital.  It's happened before.....but few and far between.  Smart money is on me.  Now that's betting!!!!!

LOL.  I love it. 

4 hours ago, Sludgey said:

Trump is so much more intelligent than hillary tho

Hillary is very smart. That's why she gets away with murder. Trump on the other hand is about as smart as GWB. Just above a monkey 

On June 17, 2016 at 8:30 AM, Zambroski said:

What part did you not understand?  Think of it as a life lesson you haven't received yet.  Don't worry though, I'll try to give you some advance notice to gather a couple of your friends or you maybe with them this winter.  But my excitement may runneth over in the moment so they can just jump in when they feel "froggy".  I have a strong feeling you'll be short work and your screams will subside shortly after I grab your face. 

Ewwwww.....I'm all shakey and smiley thinking about it!  Like a kid at Christmas.  Ahhh....another trip to "the clink" with a job well done satisfactory smile.  Can't wait!!!!!

Is that a threat?

:lol:

I always find that question a curious one, "Is that a threat?".  WTF does that mean?  Whether is it or isn't, if it sounds (or reads) like one, then it can be perceived as one.  If it is CLEARLY a threat, then the question is more a doubt or a dare to carry it forward.  In Mainecat's example...it's just weird, because it wasn't even directed at him.  But I believe his intention was to try and inform me of a "rule" I was breaking that does not exist here.  Or at least, one in which I am not aware.  And if I did break one, well, I'll hear from the "powers that be".  Either way, it still stands.

• Like 1

No you can totally threaten people... lol xD

You just cant threaten their job or family. Fair enough.

If this was real life it would be only a matter of time before he got popped in the mouth for over extending his bs on people. But since were on the keyboard well default to shit talking. He spreads his words as if he thinks his opinion is the only one that counts. Than we someone provides real rebuttals to his stuff he says nothing and starts another thread.

Everyone should have an opinion. Dont need to be an asshole about it tho.

2 hours ago, Wildcat said:

No you can totally threaten people... lol xD

You just cant threaten their job or family. Fair enough.

If this was real life it would be only a matter of time before he got popped in the mouth for over extending his bs on people. But since were on the keyboard well default to shit talking. He spreads his words as if he thinks his opinion is the only one that counts. Than we someone provides real rebuttals to his stuff he says nothing and starts another thread.

Everyone should have an opinion. Dont need to be an asshole about it tho.

Tell that to "Slop the gravy train Rider"