Check your account email address ×

Chinese rocket…

Most of this will come apart on reentry. The pieces won’t be very big. At least this is china’s story and they’re sticking with it!!!1!!!

:lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Most of this will come apart on reentry. The pieces won’t be very big. At least this is china’s story and they’re sticking with it!!!1!!!

If you can’t trust The CCP who can you trust amirite? 😂🤔

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

Well, if anybody is to be believed in earnest, who more deserving than China?  :news:

USA TODAY

After days of uncertainty, Chinese rocket reenters atmosphere over Indian Ocean

Doyle Rice, Rick Jervis and Joel Shannon, USA TODAY
Sun, May 9, 2021, 6:17 AM·2 min read

Debris from a huge section of a Chinese Long March 5B rocket reentered the Earth's atmosphere over the Indian Ocean near the Maldives, China's space agency said.

The U.S. Space Command said it could confirm that the rocket reentered over the Arabian Peninsula at about 10:15 p.m. EDT, but that "it is unknown if the debris impacted land or water."

The news comes after days of uncertainty, with experts saying the rocket's size and speed made it nearly impossible to pinpoint what might happen as it fell to earth. The section was roughly 100 feet long and and is among the biggest pieces of space debris to fall to Earth.

The debris came from the largest section of the rocket, which launched the main module of China’s first permanent space station into orbit. Usually, discarded rocket stages reenter the atmosphere soon after liftoff, normally over water, and don’t go into orbit.

On Saturday, models and visualizations from various space research organizations showed the debris could land along numerous flight paths crossing the globe.

Australia, Africa, parts of Europe, South America, Central America and the U.S. were all under possible reentry zones, according to Aerospace Corporation, a California-based non-profit group that operates a space research and development center.

Friday, China tried to ease global fears by saying the rocket was expected to mostly burn up on reentry and posed little threat to people and property on the ground.

Previously: Chinese rocket hurtling back to Earth

The Long March 5B rocket carrying China's Tianhe space station core module lifted off from the Wenchang Space Launch Center in southern China's Hainan province April 29, 2021. Known as the Heavenly Harmony, the space station will be China's first to host astronauts long-term.

China plans 10 more launches to carry additional parts of the space station into orbit.

It's not the first rocket to fall to the earth in recent memory. Last year, part of a Chinese rocket, one of the largest pieces of uncontrolled space debris ever, passed directly over Los Angeles and Central Park in New York City before landing in the Atlantic Ocean, CNN reported.

The 18-ton rocket that fell last May was the heaviest debris to fall uncontrolled since the Soviet space station Salyut 7 in 1991.

China’s first space station, Tiangong-1, crashed into the Pacific Ocean in 2016 after Beijing confirmed it had lost control. In 2019, the space agency controlled the demolition of its second station, Tiangong-2, in the atmosphere.

Contributing: The Associated Press

On 5/8/2021 at 11:31 PM, Kivalo said:

Poo550's yard, that would be hilarious!

I don't want you to croak from COVID? 

Ya' know why?

'Cause I wanna' choke you the fuck out on your dock, that's why!!!!  

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I don't want you to croak from COVID? 

Ya' know why?

'Cause I wanna' choke you the fuck out on your dock, that's why!!!!  

Good news!! I defeated covid and you're still a Twink hooker!!

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Good news!! I defeated covid and you're still a Twink hooker!!

You probably never had it. You probably only had a sore throat from suckin' a nasty dick. 

I mean, let's face it. You're on a oil barge for 9 months with 8 masturbaters. 

You obviously like being around men's packages.   :wackit:

23 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I miss his beliefs. 

I miss him.  This place has had pretty low new thread count since he banned himself.  You and MC have dropped the ball, this was your opportunity to unite and shine.

2 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

I miss him.  This place has had pretty low new thread count since he banned himself.  You and MC have dropped the ball, this was your opportunity to unite and shine.

I’ve carried my share of water around here without a single recognition of gratitude. 

16 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’ve carried my share of water around here without a single recognition of gratitude. 

Well other than your Corvette and BMW threads.. all your stuff is garbage bin talking points.