Check your account email address ×

MIA

Just now, FrankieJames7 said:

if u were the cop my cousin could have slapped u to death you're such a weak faggot

Talking big from 4000 miles away, you faggotty-lookin' faggot. 

Most likely I would have clothes-lined the ugly fukker, before he took a swing, you fukkin little queer. 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Most likely I would have clothes-lined the ugly fukker, before he took a swing, you fukkin little queer. 

paul blart is scarier than you

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

You been talking big from far for yrs ! No contact info in 12 yrs gramps 

Just STFU Nd gfys !

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, FrankieJames7 said:

paul blart is scarier than you

Hey, your new FAG-BUDDY, 800 FAGGON is back!! 

LMAO!!! are you two faggots gonna' get together some day, and fuck each other's asses? 

4 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

one of my cousins was in a face to face combat with a cop. my cousin shot him like 7 times and the cop missed every shot he fired. the bullet proof vest the cop was wearing stopped all the bullets from hitting his body, he was still shot in his arms and legs. after the cop went down my cousin walked up to him and stomped on his face and took his gun and the cop car. the cop survived and was killed in the hospital by doctors about a month later. 

Your cousin needs one right behind his lower ear, directly into his dome.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, your new FAG-BUDDY, 800 FAGGON is back!! 

LMAO!!! are you two faggots gonna' get together some day, and fuck each other's asses? 

Time for bed gramps 

2 minutes ago, 800 Dragon said:

You been talking big from far for yrs ! No contact info in 12 yrs gramps 

Just STFU Nd gfys !

HA!HA! hey 800 FAGGON, voted the " SITE -FAG " of FS1!! LMAO! Where ya' been FAGGOT???

800 FAGGON, voted " OFFICIALLY OWNED by MACHZNOT " on FS1, and posted by HANLON!!!! LMMFAO!!

Wow, you ain't got a very good record here, FAGGOT!!! 

Why don't ya' RAT OUT some more PET RIDERS in Ontario, like ya' did 13 years ago, you dick-likkin faggot?????

58 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

shut the fuck up faggot

Maybe that's in your future, from some cop. 

Wouldn't that be funny, old Znot reading that a faggot from Tanana got 55 grains of lead to his faggotty face from an Alaska State Trooper. LMMFAO!!!

24 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Maybe that's in your future, from some cop. 

Wouldn't that be funny, old Znot reading that a faggot from Tanana got 55 grains of lead to his faggotty face from an Alaska State Trooper. LMMFAO!!!

cops ain't shit. you're proof faggot

3 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

cops ain't shit. you're proof faggot

HAHA!HA! Your cousin would've had his fukkin ugly, drunk, drugged, dirty native, loser chest imploded, long before that poor cop got shot. 

Most cops that get shot......were good people. 

I was just waiting for someone to get in a confrontation with me, and I would have double-tapped their ugly face in a heart-beat. 

Your fukkin dirty, low-life cousin would be in a pool of blood if I had responded to that call, you slimy, broke-assed, no job, no degree, faggot. 

• Gold Member
16 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

one of my cousins was in a face to face combat with a cop. my cousin shot him like 7 times and the cop missed every shot he fired. the bullet proof vest the cop was wearing stopped all the bullets from hitting his body, he was still shot in his arms and legs. after the cop went down my cousin walked up to him and stomped on his face and took his gun and the cop car. the cop survived and was killed in the hospital by doctors about a month later. 

What village did this happen in?

18 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

Is this story supposed to impress us??? I don't know what's sadder,,that someone was killed or the fact that you seem to have admiration for your "cousin" for his actions.

You need better role models kid. 

I think a lot of you guys think Frankie is a good kid, because of how he looked when he was young on the Yukon show. 

He's morphed into a dirty, CRIMINAL, substance abuser. 

He's like Trayvon looked with his nice T-shirt when he was 12, but at 18 he was an ugly, fukkin thug punk. That's Frankie.

This is his life. He did a year or so in prison for beating an old female relative. 

His filthy cousin killed a cop. 

He hates white Americans. 

It's who he is.

He's NO FUKKIN GOOD. 

12 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I think a lot of you guys think Frankie is a good kid, because of how he looked when he was young on the Yukon show. 

He's morphed into a dirty, CRIMINAL, substance abuser. 

He's like Trayvon looked with his nice T-shirt when he was 12, but at 18 he was an ugly, fukkin thug punk. That's Frankie.

This is his life. He did a year or so in prison for beating an old female relative. 

His filthy cousin killed a cop. 

He hates white Americans. 

It's who he is.

He's NO FUKKIN GOOD. 

TBH i don't think anyone thinks frankies a good kid.  anyone who abuses an old lady is a POS.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

TBH i don't think anyone thinks frankies a good kid.  anyone who abuses an old lady is a POS.  

I'm OK with him pushing his 3 toothed aunt down the stairs, but bragging about his cousin being a cop killing hero....  ya.

1 hour ago, 800renegaderider said:

Is this officer Allen Brandt? Shot 6 times in Fairbanks and later died from eye surgery complications. 

why would anyone even brag about this besides a complete scum bag

Exactly 

5 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

Is this officer Allen Brandt? Shot 6 times in Fairbanks and later died from eye surgery complications. 

why would anyone even brag about this besides a complete scum bag

cops murder people all the time and get away with it american faggot. 

5 hours ago, HSR said:

Is this story supposed to impress us??? I don't know what's sadder,,that someone was killed or the fact that you seem to have admiration for your "cousin" for his actions.

You need better role models kid. 

if the person shot and killed wasn't pure white but was a brownie or black you guys would be happy about. truth