MIA

13 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yah he did one time, he even wanted me booted. However another time he said I should be made a mod, so I don't know. 

I maybe should hate him, but I don't. He use ta' post some great boat pics at Havasu and Alaska. 

anyone can see you're a retarded know nothing faggot and everyone will be happy when your dusty faggot ass is gone off fs

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, FrankieJames7 said:

anyone can see you're a retarded know nothing faggot and everyone will be happy when your dusty faggot ass is gone off fs

Yeah you're younger than me, and will most likely outlive me, but I'll have accomplished something, and you'll die a gutter rat in some half-way house in Fairbanks. Sucks to be you faggot, low-life scum bag. 

5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yeah you're younger than me, and will most likely outlive me, but I'll have accomplished something, and you'll die a gutter rat in some half-way house in Fairbanks. Sucks to be you faggot, low-life scum bag. 

Christ for someone always bragging about how much money you have.....you sure are one miserable old son of a  bitch.  And I'm guessing you never had any of your own kids either, it oozes from your posts.  You got way too much hate vested for a kid young enough to be a grandkid to you.  Best thing you could do is stroke Frankie a big check to he could make something of his life and start a business.  Pay it forward you old prick!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Christ for someone always bragging about how much money you have.....you sure are one miserable old son of a  bitch.  And I'm guessing you never had any of your own kids either, it oozes from your posts.  You got way too much hate vested for a kid young enough to be a grandkid to you.  Best thing you could do is stroke Frankie a big check to he could make something of his life and start a business.  Pay it forward you old prick!

LMAO! Yes I am a miserable, hate-filled bastard, I've made that very clear. Family, I've never posted on this site my family situation and never will,,,never. I will say I have younger family members that I love to pieces, and will be leaving them a sizeable amount of wealth.

A check to Frankie!!!   LMAO!!! Hey Mark that's some funny shit!!! I'd like to leave the dirty-mouthed punk a 5-D-Cell Maglite into the side of his dirty face!!! That's what I'd like to leave that fukkin punk.

Hey Woofie, why don't you send him a few bucks!!!!

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

You lying bastard!!!

Just a few days ago I warned a guy from MAine not to let his wife walk on the camp road, with the little baby!!

Last night I posted where a lady got killed by a bear Friday night, while walking her dogs near Durango, Colorado!!

See, you lying bastard, I was trying to protect that guy from Maine's little kid, you lying bastard!!  

Frankie is a punk. He attacked an old aunt or something, and did time. 

His fukkin Uncle shot a cop!!

You cut him a check MArk!!! 

I'll send him a punch in his fukkin punk face.

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh, another thing, Mark The Liar! On several instances I've posted to the members to tell their family members to be very careful around blacks, because they are on a national campaign to get Whitey, and they attack UNPROVOKED!!

How about that, Mark, The Liar!!!! 

2 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

800 dragon is on Tbp now I see ...

Scooter the faggot booted me almost from day one over there. I don't know, maybe 4 years ago, with Woofie's blessing.

In fact Woofie posted here to PUNCH MY TICKET!!

Motherfukker!!

Fukkin failed businessman, probably married the Jewish girl to bail him out. 

Now, he's trying to decide how or whether to liquidate some rental properties with his brother. 

He probably has some money. He has some good sleds, and a BMW I think...............probably all maxed out on his credit cards, loans. 

6 minutes ago, SSFB said:

you mad.gif

Yeeeah!!!!

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

he's mad because his TROUT BELLY arms have no flex in them anymore!!!!

Yeaaaah, that too!!!

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

and he's mad at Frankie because he coined him the site CUM SALMON! 

:owned: 

Add that to the pile.   

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Scooter the faggot booted me almost from day one over there. I don't know, maybe 4 years ago, with Woofie's blessing.

Motherfukker!!

Now, he's trying to decide how or whether to liquidate some rental properties with his brother. 

He probably has some money. He has some good sleds, and a BMW I think...............probably all maxed out on his credit cards, loans. 

Scootsie gets a little high on his horse sometimes ...Smh.

2 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Is that a turkey snare in the middle of the grass?

That rotten wood ,full of bugs is the perfect bait for those turkeys 

16 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Is that a turkey snare in the middle of the grass?

Nah, just another branch that I spend almost ever day picking up. 

Too many trees, too may branches. PITA.    

15 minutes ago, The One said:

That rotten wood ,full of bugs is the perfect bait for those turkeys 

All sold, faggot. More money in my already stuffed pockets. Sucks to be you Draggy.   :bigfinger:    

18 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Scootsie gets a little high on his horse sometimes ...Smh.

Yeah, he's a bitch. Punk-assed bitch. 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Motherfukker!!

Jesus guy you're obsessed.  It ain't my website to punch anyones ticket cholo...  :lol: 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Jesus guy you're obsessed.  It ain't my website to punch anyones ticket cholo...  :lol: 

Yes, you wanted FS admin to " PUNCH MY TICKET "!!!!!