Check your account email address ×

Apple crushes earnings amid strong demand for iPhones, other products

9 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Every one had strong demand every sector every place.

people were bored and people spend money when board especially if they think it will help them stay entertained. 

That and covid let every company every place dump the dead weight .

4 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Every teen age girl has to have her Apple products

No ones done a better job than creating a cult than apple but it's not just women.  Just about everyone I know has multiple apple products.   I tried it and hate IOS but there is no question their hardware itself is best in class and it's integration because of the IOS I hate is top notch.  i took a buddy out for his birthday last week with some other people and we got him a new iwatch.   Every person but me had an iphone and iwatch.    

59 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I have a 5S...lol

i just bought my second iPad. Apple makes superior products and always has.

Pretty much. The last android phone I had was a piece of shit. Current iPhone is over 3 years old and runs flawless. I still have a 5S that I use for an iPod and 6S for security camera. iPhones never die. 

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

i have a google phone and have for years.  Zero issues and the IOS is way better.   does not integrate as well with my tablet and no legit competitor for the watch. 

I see more and more people wearing the watch.  I have a couple nice watches and hardly wear them lately. If I thought I might want a big clunky thing on my wrist, I might get the enthusiam to take 30 seconds and google what it actually does, but I just can't.  :lol: 

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I see more and more people wearing the watch.  I have a couple nice watches and hardly wear them lately. If I thought I might want a big clunky thing on my wrist, I might get the enthusiam to take 30 seconds and google what it actually does, but I just can't.  :lol: 

my wife uses hers to have competitions with her friends.    Asked her is she can tell when her friends are banging since lots leave them on for the sleep monitoring.  

The fact you can leave your phone at home and have everything you need on your wrist IMO would make it worth it. I had a samsung for music when i used to run before i hurt my knee.   Walking i don't mind having the phone and i have a holder on the bike.  

3 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Pretty much. The last android phone I had was a piece of shit. Current iPhone is over 3 years old and runs flawless. I still have a 5S that I use for an iPod and 6S for security camera. iPhones never die. 

I changed out the battery myself less than 10 bucks a year ago.

13 minutes ago, jdsky said:

Their operating system is terrible and they treat their customers like shit but they keep coming back for more - idiots.  Makes complete sense that MC is one....

instead of replying to the thread topic you decide to jump on me. Shows just what kind of asshole you really are.
Been using Apple products since the early 80’s when you were spittle. They were the exclusive OS of the printing industry for decades. 

Edited by Mainecat

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

my wife uses hers to have competitions with her friends.    Asked her is she can tell when her friends are banging since lots leave them on for the sleep monitoring.  

The fact you can leave your phone at home and have everything you need on your wrist IMO would make it worth it. I had a samsung for music when i used to run before i hurt my knee.   Walking i don't mind having the phone and i have a holder on the bike.  

Once you start using an Apple Watch it really does change everything. I’m in and out of some areas where a phone isn’t allowed. All the fitness data imports directly to the health app for credits on my health insurance. It saves me money and earns credits for ordering goodies on Amazon. 

46 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

instead of replying to the thread topic you decide to jump on me. Shows just what kind of asshole you really are.
Been using Apple products since the early 80’s when you were spittle. They were the exclusive OS of the printing industry for decades. 

Since the early 80's.  I rest my case.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

FYI I worked in the printing industry for over 40 years.

The printing industry.  Hilarious MC.  I work in the computer industry.  Since you're printing skills have translated admirably and taken you to apple fanboy status my guess is you might even recognize a couple of the names of some of my previous employers.  

Here is a hint that should keep you busy for awhile.  The first had only two letters and the second two each had three.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Once you start using an Apple Watch it really does change everything. I’m in and out of some areas where a phone isn’t allowed. All the fitness data imports directly to the health app for credits on my health insurance. It saves me money and earns credits for ordering goodies on Amazon. 

Fuck Amazon 

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Do you know why they were the preferred system for the printing biz ?

Explane it to us if you will. And not a because it is better . A acctual explanation on why 

2 hours ago, jdsky said:

The printing industry.  Hilarious MC.  I work in the computer industry.  Since you're printing skills have translated admirably and taken you to apple fanboy status my guess is you might even recognize a couple of the names of some of my previous employers.  

Here is a hint that should keep you busy for awhile.  The first had only two letters and the second two each had three.  

You want a cookie?