Check your account email address ×

How much longer is our country going to tolerate this bullshit?

2 hours ago, Bontz said:

Go back to the days of a local & national news broadcast 3 times a day (early AM, evening, and late evening), and shut down the 24x7 coverage.  Then find a way to keep that shit off social media like Facebook and Twitter.  If people had the ability to turn that garbage off, even if only for 30 days, I think it would be quite an eye opener at just how much more sane this country would be.

And yeah, you hit the nail on the head with the corruption in DC and how the Dems sure seem to get a free pass on everything.  Look how quickly Cuomo got out of the news with the Gaetz allegations.  I mean, it's absurd the level of stupidity and ignorance people possess, not recognizing the double standards.  Hell, look at that bitch Maxine Waters ... if a Republican had done something like that they'd already be out of office.

ed1.2.jpg.a7f62cf40755a597ea2a52f6602408be.jpg

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Isn't intimidation against the law? Part of the RICO act I think? Pretty smart for antifa to not be an actual "organization" because it's harder to prosecute but I would think blm threatening to burn down a church is significant. Civil charges even?

I would think so.  But it seems when the law needs to be enforced, the police and prosecutors are MIA.  And all it has done is embolden them.  Look at Portland, they've been rioting and destroying shit for more than a year now.  Declare a curfew, martial law whatever and round these fucks up.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 4/25/2021 at 7:20 AM, Zambroski said:

Come on.  The poor church...awwww.  Hey, maybe they need to crusade up and make their own stand?  Hahahahahha  But seriously, stop whining and employ your own security forces.  Like any establishment, they have not only the legal right but the responsibility to protect their members and those that patronize their business.  They live tax fucking free and demand services that are paid by other tax paying businesses.  

Besides all that...who is seriously scared of these half witted retards on the left making any threats?  If my organization couldn't employ enough patrons to protect against these retards, I'd close up shop myself.  

The sound cracks me up.

I used to think that a race war was in our future. I still believe it is. However, I see a political component emerging just as powerful and dangerous as the racial animus. 

I have never seen this combo in my 73 years. 

I believe something could definitely happen in America.

I don't know when, or how bad. 

I just don't see the country healing........NO FUKKIN WAY!!!  

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I used to think that a race war was in our future. I still believe it is. However, I see a political component emerging just as powerful and dangerous as the racial animus. 

I have never seen this combo in my 73 years. 

I believe something could definitely happen in America.

I don't know when, or how bad. 

I just don't see the country healing........NO FUKKIN WAY!!!  

shut the fuck up faggot

On 4/25/2021 at 8:11 AM, Bontz said:

I never thought I'd see it in my lifetime, but I honestly think the only way we're gonna get past this is a flat out civil war.  I used to laugh at buddies of mine who were serious about this topic several years ago, but I'm convinced that's the point we're at.  DC is beyond repair, and all of this racism/social justice/virtue signaling will never come to an end the way the MSM embraces it. 

The msm is the cause of it 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FrankieJames7 said:

shut the fuck up faggot

How much did you make today with your " GARAGE ON WHEELS " ? 

LMAO!! You are such a loser Frankie. You deserve it though, 'cause you're a punk. Nothing good about you. I'm not sayin' you're stupid, I'm sayin' you're a punk.