Check your account email address ×

Selective Black Outrage is killing us.

28 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

There’s nothing worse than embracing one’s heritage. :lol: 

You're probably a charter member of the gay pride parade day planning committee so good for you to embrace your heritage. Mine is sorta important but I prefer to make my own path thru life. I'm not pressured to hate nor do I pressure anyone.

Edited by J. Jackson

7 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Did anyone think this through before bringing over slaves? Apparently not. 

Clearly, they did not see the "through" part.

6 hours ago, motonoggin said:

So what are Black people supposed to do about the rampant poverty and deteriorated socioeconomic conditions of high crime areas? 

The way I see it, whites created this problem, so it's on us to fix it. 

#1.....this really isn't rocket surgery as any "people" in history have learned the basics of how to lift their own up:

• Search for, and develop better community leadership. 
  • Call out and heavily admonish behavior that has continued to drag down these communities. 
  • Educate the youth on the opportunities afforded them by already existing government programs to give them an edge and help lift them out of these conditions and highly encourage the use of these programs. 
  • End the excuse and blame game and teach personal responsibility....and consequences.
  • Stop looking the other way at continued generational poverty and the education, acceptance and support process for living off the government. 
  • Educate one another on the real issues that affect their society and admonish those that continue to be a burden.
  • Dismiss those clearly corrupting their race for their own needs while continuing to push them further down in society
  • Get more involved and encourage entrance into LE that can better represent them in their own communities

#2.....Yeah...but the way you see things isn't really a good gauge on anything because you fail to see the real issues.  "Blame whitey!" ....isn't an answer and it really isn't the problem any longer.  I see people like YOU as their biggest problem right now.

• Thanks 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

#1.....this really isn't rocket surgery as any "people" in history have learned the basics of how to lift their own up:

• Call out and heavily admonish behavior that has continued to drag down these communities. 
  • Educate the youth on the opportunities afforded them by already existing government programs to give them an edge and help lift them out of these conditions and highly encourage the use of these programs. 
  • End the excuse and blame game and teach personal responsibility....and consequences.
  • Stop looking the other way at continued generational poverty and the education, acceptance and support process for living off the government. 
  • Educate one another on the real issues that affect their society and admonish those that continue to be a burden.
  • Dismiss those clearly corrupting their race for their own needs while continuing to push them further down in society
  • Get more involved and encourage entrance into LE that can better represent them in their own communities

#2.....Yeah...but the way you see things isn't really a good gauge on anything because you fail to see the real issues.  "Blame whitey!" ....isn't an answer and it really isn't the problem any longer.  I see people like YOU as their biggest problem right now.

Most definitely..

Rest of the poast is spot on too

• Like 1

9 hours ago, motonoggin said:

So what are Black people supposed to do about the rampant poverty and deteriorated socioeconomic conditions of high crime areas? 

The way I see it, whites created this problem, so it's on us to fix it. 

The way you see is wrong.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

:goodpost::iagree::bc:

• Like 1

You guys and most of America just don't get it. 

This situation can NEVER be fixed!!!  

I'm not saying I'm better than a 73 year old Afro American man. I'm sure there are plenty of blacks guys that can kick my ass, and many that have Masters and PHds. 

What I am saying is that there are OVER 40,000,000 blacks, and our country has been in conflict with them for 250 years.

In fact it is probably worse now than ever, because of their growing POPULATION.  

This can NEVER be fixed!!

For every well -dressed van Jones, and Don Lemon, there are a thousand George Floyds!!

It is a consequence of BIOLOGY ( testosterone ) and CULTURE. 

Hindus are as dark and black as any Afro, yet they have OVERTAKEN every nationality in the USA. 

YOU TELL ME WHY!!!!  

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

It was about 2 or 3 years ago when my son was being groomed by Twitter - he was following some very 'out there' people.  He decided to hit me up on this racism crap, the white privilege crap, among a few other things the people he was following were saying.  I think of the 8 bullets you listed above I probably hit on 5 of them in that discussion with him.  He has since ditched all that bullshit he was reading and following, and his comments with me the last couple years have been much more rounded, and understanding of the media push of this bullshit.  In other words, he gets it now.  He does not follow anyone on Twitter anymore, that doesn't have something to do with his desires in life, and he is simply taking care of himself.  He's 24 now.  Glad I pulled him off the ledge before it was too late.....

Edited by Mag6240
  • Like 1

Answer this for me: If there were 40+ MILLION of you, and you did not like the way America was treating your people, what would you do???????

Wouldn't you re-locate to one CENTRAL GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION, where you would have a semblance of political/legal power through your numbers!!!

Why haven't blacks centralized????

They haven't, because they have it made!! Welfare, access to white women, travel in packs and abuse whites. Sell drugs, you name it. Eat, drink, and fuck. What more could they ask for???? 

Just remember for every one decent black you see, there are 1000 thugs ready to smash you into the cement wall. 

This hasn't been fixed, because it can't be fixed!!  

It will run until it takes its natural progression and explodes into a race war.  It could take years, but it will happen.