Check your account email address ×

Selective Black Outrage is killing us.

Selective Black Outrage Is Killing Us

If black lives actually mattered, we’d account for all of the ways black lives are at risk.

A lot of black progressives are crying this week. Crying about Ma'Khia Bryant of Columbus, Ohio, who was shot by police — even though she was preparing to stab another black woman.

They’re crying about George Floyd, despite camera footage showing a substance of some sort in his mouth that many claim could have been the very drugs that killed him that day.

But there are no tears shed for the true victims of this degenerated society that is imploding from within.

Jaslyn Adams was a seven-year-old girl who lost her life during a shooting at a Chicago McDonald’s drive-thru one Sunday. She was accompanied by her father, who frequented the restaurant with his daughter. The killer is still on the run. So is Black Lives Matter, an organization that has yet to dedicate a single tweet in honor of this young soul. Within the same month, a 12-year-old boy from DC was charged with the murder of a 13-year-old. No tears or tweets for him, either, it seems.

There were also no tears or tweets for the black woman who was saved by the Columbus police officer who took down the knife-wielding assailant. That officer gets no credit for saving one black life, but all the blame for righteously taking down another. The lack of both logic and empathy is maddening.

Some analysts want to blame the recent spike in juvenile crime on virtual learning during the pandemic. They claim this phenomenon has caused disruption in day-to-day structure.

I blame a culture that doesn’t actually care about whether black lives survive or even thrive. Because what home structure could have produced a knife-wielding, gun-shooting, murderous teenager? The analysts and “experts” are truly showing their worthlessness. We who have come from these communities know that it truly is cultural degeneracy to blame — not law enforcement officers.

Many people ask me why I blame culture over cops. They wonder why I turn my face from news reports about the latest conflict with a white law enforcement officer.

I do this because I know — as well as any parent knows — that if black lives actually mattered, we’d account for all of the ways black lives are at risk.

The approach employed by mainstream media, BLM, and progressive organizations is like a doctor doing bloodwork for a patient and only looking at one health marker. The doctor is so focused on the patient’s high blood pressure that he’s ignoring the high cholesterol, liver damage, and anemia all showing up on the bloodwork, all of which could be just as fatal. It’s like treating a patient for a severe case of COVID — which isn’t common — but forgoing treatment for a cancerous mass.

American progressives and a great portion of the black community are all ignoring the cancerous masses that will eventually consume entire communities. We are looking at potential devastation by focusing our attention on only police interactions with black people while ignoring the myriad instances of black-on-black crime ravaging Chicago, DC, Atlanta, and other metropolitan cities. Having reached a fever pitch, law enforcement officers — what’s left of them, anyway — may find themselves hesitant to respond to “certain neighborhoods.” And in the next couple of years, you’ll hear outcries from our inner-city black neighbors crying for 911 to arrive — not with an unseasoned social worker but with an armed police officer who can offer true protection and safety. But their cries will be drowned out by the worship of individuals like George Floyd, whom progressives and radical leftists herald as a hero for dying. That should tell you everything you need to know about what these elitists desire for Black America.

But instead of tackling the elitists who want to defund the police — the black community’s saving grace — Black Lives Matter would rather spam cute hairstyling videos created by the late Ma'Khia Bryant. It tweeted that it would rather remember the teen by what she loved doing and not by her final moments. Progressives only want the rest of America to see one side of us, not the side that is eroding us.

At this point, the only tears I can shed are for the hushed outcry from black people who will be overlooked by police and by their local governments in an effort to appease Democrat demands for “justice.” To them, justice served means black community members are charged with resolving issues on their own. To us, this means a potential eradication of whole communities of people — so long as children are allowed to kill one another with no outrage in sight.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I no longer give two hot fucks what they are crying about.  Period.  They've been given one opportunity after another to chose better leadership and police their own and instead, have chosen the blame game, shade throwing and deflections....along with their self-hating white SJW at their side ensuring they will no longer garner any respect from me and the millions like me.  Boo Hoo.  IDGAF.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Whatever happened to "ape shall never kill ape"? 

Well, when it's becoming painfully clear a "lesser species" is really tough to find on the planet, a species needs to make due with what is here.

The sad part is that there are millions of intelligent and talented blacks that are pressured to embrace their heritage instead of trying to mainstream and take advantage of the opportunities out there. Peer pressure and idolizing haters like Lebron et all doesn't help. 

59 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

The sad part is that there are millions of intelligent and talented blacks that are pressured to embrace their heritage instead of trying to mainstream and take advantage of the opportunities out there. Peer pressure and idolizing haters like Lebron et all doesn't help. 

Sad indeed.  

If Democrats (and republicans)want to really help black people they need to abolish their racist policies. #1 being the war on drugs which is basically being fought in black and brown neighborhoods. #2 the criminal justice system. If we are a freedom loving country we should start acting like it. We have the highest incarcerated population in the world. #3 need to fuck off with gun restrictions. Make these racist policies like war on drugs which promotes violent crime in these neighborhoods and then make gun restrictions which victimizes the law abiding people in those neighborhoods. Until we do that ain't nothing gonna change. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anler said:

If Democrats (and republicans)want to really help black people they need to abolish their racist policies. #1 being the war on drugs which is basically being fought in black and brown neighborhoods. #2 the criminal justice system. If we are a freedom loving country we should start acting like it. We have the highest incarcerated population in the world. #3 need to fuck off with gun restrictions. Make these racist policies like war on drugs which promotes violent crime in these neighborhoods and then make gun restrictions which victimizes the law abiding people in those neighborhoods. Until we do that ain't nothing gonna change. 

Or, stop pretending it can be fixed? It's best to run a containment campaign at this point.  Defund police where they aren't wanted (neighborhoods vote) and idle half the prisons in America.  Make them affordable housing or some such.  Determine "no go" zone in the inner cities (and these new "affordable housings") and heavily arm those living on the perimeters with a no fault/ immunity guarantee.

11 minutes ago, Anler said:

First they need to cure themselves of Uncle Tomitus. 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Or, stop pretending it can be fixed? It's best to run a containment campaign at this point.  Defund police where they aren't wanted (neighborhoods vote) and idle half the prisons in America.  Make them affordable housing or some such.  Determine "no go" zone in the inner cities (and these new "affordable housings") and heavily arm those living on the perimeters with a no fault/ immunity guarantee.

People in those neighborhoods don't want to defund the police. The people who say that shit don't live in those neighborhoods. BLM went to some neighborhoods on the south and west side (some of the worst for violence) and the neighborhood ran them out. Told them they like the police and unless they want to fight the gangs they should stfu and fuck off. 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

People in those neighborhoods don't want to defund the police. The people who say that shit don't live in those neighborhoods. BLM went to some neighborhoods on the south and west side (some of the worst for violence) and the neighborhood ran them out. Told them they like the police and unless they want to fight the gangs they should stfu and fuck off. 

Right...so it's all these fucking white, pathetic SJW's that are the biggest problem for blacks right now.  Yes?

3 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

First they need to cure themselves of Uncle Tomitus. 

The real conversation that needs to take place is going to be very offensive. If they want to improve things they need to step up and go to work.

When we do city jobs we have requirements to hire certain demographics. Every job fair we've held we have not had one taker. So you are poor and you are turning down a job that pays over $40/hour? Okay... 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Right...so it's all these fucking white, pathetic SJW's that are the biggest problem for blacks right now.  Yes?

Blacks too. But they aren't oppressed they are just delusional. But it's blacks that don't live in the bad areas. I'm sure the gangs and drug dealers would like to defund the police. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

The real conversation that needs to take place is going to be very offensive. If they want to improve things they need to step up and go to work.

When we do city jobs we have requirements to hire certain demographics. Every job fair we've held we have not had one taker. So you are poor and you are turning down a job that pays over $40/hour? Okay... 

Lots of lazy entitled people in the world and some are black.

Just now, J. Jackson said:

Lots of lazy entitled people in the world and some are black.

For sure, I don't want to give anyone the impression that there aren't plenty of lazy white people but the only way to get yourself out of poverty is hard work. If you are willing to work hard you can be successful. And that goes for any ethnicity. I've seen people immigrate here with no money, nowhere to live and within 10 years own a house or an apartment building and have already accumulated more wealth than people who have lived and worked here their whole lives. It's really that simple. 

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

For sure, I don't want to give anyone the impression that there aren't plenty of lazy white people but the only way to get yourself out of poverty is hard work. If you are willing to work hard you can be successful. And that goes for any ethnicity. I've seen people immigrate here with no money, nowhere to live and within 10 years own a house or an apartment building and have already accumulated more wealth than people who have lived and worked here their whole lives. It's really that simple. 

Absolutely.  

1 hour ago, Anler said:

You don't really have to work that hard to get out of poverty right now.  Just work.  Plenty come here without a pot to piss in and one way or another...find a way to make it on their own.  Your post is a statement on the black population in America.

1 hour ago, J. Jackson said:

I want to know why nothing has been said about Ma'Khia's past. She was living in foster care. Why? How many homes had she lived in? Was she a problem foster? Was she violent? 

You know why.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, J. Jackson said:

There’s nothing worse than embracing one’s heritage. :lol: 

2 hours ago, Anler said:

You forgot the part about believing in Jesus. 

3 hours ago, Anler said:

You should run for mayor.