Check your account email address ×

Coolant leak source...found it.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

Look on the bright side, this one isnt at the bottom of a lake.

Yep not to mention I know how to trailer a boat without dumping it on the pavement. :lol:

• Gold Member
Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Yep not to mention I know how to trailer a boat without dumping it on the pavement. :lol:

Hey I didn't dump the sled in the drink! Just the boat mishap! :lol:

37 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

36 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

:owned::owned:

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

:lol2:

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

So many good stories have been told here over the years. I'm glad none are mine, wait there was my mishap with a drone :lol:

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, ckf said:

So many good stories have been told here over the years. I'm glad none are mine, wait there was my mishap with a drone :lol:

Yessir....glad you didn't leave yourself out! :lol:

Does it leak when it is moving or just sitting?  Water pump or seal? Or both?  Just fix it.  

I love the all the Doo guy's advice...."go trade it in". They aren't known for mechanical proficiency.  Answer over at Dootalk would be to get a new wrap!  Wicked cool! :lol: SR says to check the fuses. :lmao:

Now, some obvious advice, loosen, re-snug those hoses and re-tighten all those hose clamps.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Does it leak when it is moving or just sitting?  Water pump or seal? Or both?  Just fix it.  

I love the all the Doo guy's advice...."go trade it in". They aren't known for mechanical proficiency.  Answer over at Dootalk would be to get a new wrap!  Wicked cool! :lol: SR says to check the fuses. :lmao:

Now, some obvious advice, loosen, re-snug those hoses and re-tighten all those hose clamps.

I know you are "new" here so I'll fill you in. Jim goes through sleds like most people go through toilet paper. He's past due for a new sled, in fact he should have already bought and sold at least three by now :news:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

I know you are "new" here so I'll fill you in. Jim goes through sleds like most people go through toilet paper. He's past due for a new sled, in fact he should have already bought and sold at least three by now :news:

:lol:

5 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Awwww....now I feel bad for calling you a mopey fuck. :lol:

No you don't that faggot hasn't got his hand dirty in his life except maybe when fisting his ass buddies :guzzle: 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Well that escalated quickly.

Seems about right.

I was thinking yesterday about how many times I'd be banned on HCS for the shit I've done on here.  

Then I remembered Granny Hawkins.

:lol:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ckf said:

:true:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

Already determined the problem, the angry drunk is looking for a bubble gum quick fix 

8 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

What was found leaking?

Lilly doesn't know.....he is just a dumb Dutchmen coming over here to be an asshole.

9 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

I woulda fixed it already then posted on sled site how i fixed it, and def not trade it off and fuxk the next guy :bc:

Who said I was trading it in? Anything else you want to be wrong about this morning you wooden shoe wearing dipshit?